• Published 26th Aug 2013
  • 1,903 Views, 61 Comments

A Chaotic Night - FlutterPal



Discord and Princess Luna have fallen in love, that nopony else knows about. But suspision starts rolling across Equestria as a crazy night starts going on, and Celestia needs to find out what the heck is going on.

  • ...
13
 61
 1,903

The End!

`Celestia walked into Luna’s bedroom, only to see her sister in front of a pixel screen and a levitating PS3 remote. “Ummm, Luna? You okay sis?” Celestia asked quietly.

After saying that comment she saw her sister levitate a soda bottle up to her mouth and drink it. But she didn’t say anything.

“Look, sis I’m sorry! I really am! Come on, just TALK to me!” Celestia pleaded.
Still no comment.

And then, Luna dropped her soda, spilling it all over her lap. “Tia!” she shouted.

Celestia chuckled. “Ok, ok, but are you alright? I’m SO sorry that this happened! Will you forgive me?”
Luna turned around and locked eye contact with Celestia. “I’m not mad at you Tia, I’m mad at Discord. He probably messed with my mind or something!”

Tia looked down at the controller that Luna was levitating. “Ah, your game?” Celestia said. Her sister looked down at the controller in shock, then turned back around. Tia heard a sad DUN DUN DUN sound come from the game her sister was playing. “TIA!” Luna shouted.

Celestia laughed at the face her sister was making. “Ok! I’m sorry. But it’s dinner time so let’s go eat.”

And the two sisters FINALLY got a happy ending. So, YEAH! The end!

Author's Note:

So soon? Yes. So short? Yes. There is really nothing more to add to this story! And that's it for my first story! Hope you enjoyed!

Comments ( 28 )

3146176 Yeah, but I added Princess Cadence in the character section by mistake.:applejackconfused:

wut... I'm so confused :applejackconfused:

3146280 I got her out of the character section though, why are you confused?

I was not sure on your gender thus I used all those third person words like they and them as to not offend you.

3146328
No not Cadence, I mean the ending was a bit sudden... and I didn't quite get what was going on.

wow im soo confused and disappointing. i thought this was a happy story for Discord and luna not a F Discord story, i seriously disliked how this ended too soon and the beginning made it seem like the story would have them falling in love. i read it but i have to say this turn i did not like.

not bad for a first timer but i just personally don't like the ending. but again not a bad story there are worse than yours out there. so just practice use spell check and re re read your stories before you post them. and don't get discouraged keep at it and improve! :D

3146652 Thanks! Yeah, sorry that you didn't like the ending. But not every ending can have a good one ALL the time right?:derpyderp2:

3147723 WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

3146848
true but i would of liked to have been warned by a sad tag, since there wasent one i assumed nothing would happen.
not to mention the begining was all happy and stuff then the ending is a complete contrast

3148403 Well I didn't know I would need it.:ajbemused:

3148508
you don't really just took me by surprise, but still re reading the whole thing yeah the story seemed like a DiscordXLuna being happy together even when the picture was mentioned Tia even said "he should never have been reformed, he was so sweet before that" everything pointed in a different direction that's all im saying.
this is a nice story i recommend you keep on writing and improving!

3147744
My apologies regarding my glitchy phone. I meant to say 'What a twist!"

3151337 OH! Now THAT makes more sense!:pinkiehappy:

One word
Damit
Good bye*leaves the story zone*

I want more Discord x Luna from you now~~

3191951.

Let me rephrase that~~

I want a sequel. This was too good and I wanna see more stuff like this.

I haven't read the story, but what does this have to do with Button Belle?

3207782 DELETE FROM THE FOLDERS! I added it a while back because it was a romance story.:twilightblush: Please Delete it.:ajbemused:

3208459 Oh sure, no problem. Sorry if I sounded rude:ajsleepy:

3208573 Thanks! But really, thanks for reminding me!

3537149 :twilightsheepish: I'll go ahead and fix that!

Also, the cover image was the best picture I could find of Discord and Princess Luna. I didn't really know how to request cover art at the time I made this story...

WHAAAAAAT ?????
this is the stupidest end EVER
this story was so cute and THEN
FUCK CELESTIA
god damn this sucks
this is NOT a happy anding
definetly NOT

Great Button Mash story. Really deserves to be in that group.

Fuck this story that ending was crap to rushed. So by good luck in your writing other stuff.

Login or register to comment