• Published 26th Aug 2013
  • 1,904 Views, 61 Comments

A Chaotic Night - FlutterPal



Discord and Princess Luna have fallen in love, that nopony else knows about. But suspision starts rolling across Equestria as a crazy night starts going on, and Celestia needs to find out what the heck is going on.

  • ...
13
 61
 1,904

Chapter 2

Luna woke to the sound of groaning. But as soon as Luna opened her eyes, Discord was standing on top on her – well, floating. And he was very close to Luna’s face. What was really strange was, that he was dressed in a tuxedo and eyebrows slightly not as furry. She meant to scream, but instead she did something SO intelligent like, “ Uhhhh,” and she looked at him in awe.

Why was Discord flattering her? ‘Weird,” she thought. Discord blinked at her in satisfaction. “Oh, I’m so glad you liked it!” he said.

This princess actually DID like it. But why would Discord like her? What did she do? Suddenly she got even MORE confused. How the heck did Discord even escape the dungeons? Nopony EVER escaped the dungeons. Discord smiled widely. “H- How did you even escape the dungeons?” Then Luna could see he was VERY annoyed.

Discord frowned. “ Let’s just go, and we can TALK about it.” Then he snapped his fingers and a cloth with lots and LOTS of apple- made stuff appeared.

Her mouth watered. Her hooves tingled. And her stomach growled. She trotted over immediately, and began to eat like a pig. After what seemed like not that long to Luna, she was filled up with apple pie. Discord went over to where Luna was sitting and wrapped his tail around her. And Luna smiled. She did not know why, but she did. The stress lifted off her shoulders and she felt free. It was a feeling she NEVER experienced before.

“Discord,” Luna said quietly.
“Yeees?” Discord was TRULY interested.
“D- Did you ever like me?”

Discord was surprised at the question. “Don’t you know the answer?” Discord asked.

Yes. Luna DID know the answer, and it was yes. It was also Luna’s answer.
She turned to face Discord. She remembered what he said about being reformed. Her cheeks hot she did a little ‘kiss’ on his cheek. Luna did a great, GREAT big smile and hugged Discord.

Discord stared at the blue alicorn. He could not help but smile back. A little couple was what Luna was hoping what would happen. Discord was very different, and he was very happy. It was all happening so fast!

And they knew that they would be very happy as long as they kept their secret. They also agreed that they would meet every night. For the rest of the afternoon the talked, laughed, played, then Discord went back to where he was being held.

Both of them were very lonely after they left each other. But Luna started talking to Twilight to put the big force field down. And Discord talked to the other prisoners next to his cell.

**********************************

Luna was arguing with Twilight to put the force field down. “I don’t know of ANY spell that would fix it!” Twilight would say.

“Well, look for one NOW or my winter will be ruined this year!”

“ And I would be VERY HAPPY to tell you that it will be done by the end of winter!”

The argument went on for hours until Celestia finally stopped it in a sorta angry, calm kind of way. Oh well, Luna thought. There is always next year…

Discord was VERY lonely though. He just TRIED to talk to the prisoners, but they just scowled at him. It was all boring and he knew that until tonight, he would be bored to death.

**********************************

It was night time, and everypony had nothing to do tonight so they were all in bed. Luna and Discord sneaked around the castle to go outside into the Canterlot garden. It still was tricky, but Luna performed a spell that made them blend into the shadows.
Then, they got there. “Wo, that’s tricky,” Discord had said.
“That’s tiring,” Luna said back.

Discord’s tail flicked and a GIGANTIC hammock appeared in front of them. Luna collapsed on one side right away. Discord teleported to the other side. Luna looked at him and sighed. “What? What’s wrong?” Discord said.
“Well, It’s just that Twilight set up a force field that covered all of Canterlot from the snow. And winter is MY season!”

Discord smiled and said, “That is all?”
The princess nodded. “Well, why not ask ME to fix it?”

Discord snapped his fingers and the magenta glow around the capital city popped away. Snow – NOT snow, but moon rocks were slowly drifting down the sky, then turning into snow when they touched something. “I- it’s BEAUTIFUL!” Luna exclaimed.

Chocolate milk began to rain on her, getting her hair sticky and wet. But she still smiled.

Author's Note:

Yay! I think this is BEST CHAPTER!!!! In my opinion.