• Published 17th Aug 2013
  • 1,768 Views, 27 Comments

The Fine Line - nutcase4real



With the help of Angel Bunny will Fluttershy be able to talk to Rainbow Dash about her feelings?

  • ...
9
 27
 1,768

A Family Reunited

A Family Reunited

Rainbow Dash's eyes shot open when she heard, "Oh my Celestia, she can't fly!"

She immediately began scanning for the source of this voice. She knew who the voice belonged to and it didn't take long for her to spot the most beautiful mare in all of Equestria flying directly to her along with Scootaloo.

Fluttershy and Scootaloo were in a race against time and gravity. They flapped their wings so hard that they were beginning to burn.

'No, please Celestia no!' Fluttershy thought to herself.

The two pegasi finally caught up to their falling loved one and were able to slow her fall. Eventually Rainbow Dash was being carried upwards by the two.

'Where did they, why did they, and how could they?', were the thoughts flying through Rainbow Dash's mind as she was dropped onto the cloud that held up her house.

Scootaloo landed and ran up to Rainbow Dash eveloping her into a large and emotional bear hug. Fluttershy landed a few seconds after Scootaloo and just watched as Rainbow Dash broke into tears as she held her foal.

Rainbow Dash looked up and saw Fluttershy staring at her with a worried look in her eyes.

She turned to Scootaloo and said, "Why don't you go on home while Fluttershy and I talk for a while Scoots, please?"

Scootaloo reluctantly complied with her request, and as she flew by Fluttershy she said, "Bow-chicca-wow-wow!"

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy stood there looking at each other for what seemed like an eternity, until Fluttershy began to slowly make her way over to Rainbow Dash.

"Fluttershy, I'm sorry! I didn't mean ..."

Fluttershy cut her off with a deep and lustful kiss. She pulled away from it after some time.

"It's okay Rainbow. We've each done things that we aren't very proud of over the past couple of weeks. This relationship of ours can work. We just have to be willing to work at it."

"rainbow Dash looked into her lover's eyes and said, "I'm willing to do anything for you, Fluttershy, and for Scoots." Rainbow Dash whispered into Fluttershy's ear.

Fluttershy looked lovingly into Rainbow Dash's eyes, when the sudden realization hit her that she had to tell everypony in Ponyville that Rainbow Dash was safe. After she did the rest of her friends came with her to get Rainbow Dash down from the cloud in one of Pinkie's balloons. After they landed Rainbow Dash told her story to all her friends and by the time that she was finished Pinkie already had a party set up for her with everypony in Ponyville invited.

After the party Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash asked Applejack if it was okay for Scootaloo to spend the night, so the two could be alone. To which Applejack said that she was only to happy to help.
As she and the kids were leaving after the party was over Scootaloo said over her shoulder, "Bow-chicca-wow-wow!"

Comments ( 10 )

i love it and yay Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash are back together now and what are you planing to do for your future stories on this website

This was a beautiful story I absolutely loved it :heart:

3097165
Thanks I had fun writing it. I was going to make it end sadly for the two. I was going to have Fluttershy pass away while Dash was missing :rainbowhuh: :fluttercry: (she was going to be missing for 5-10 years in the way I envisioned it at first), but I was convinced to end it happily.
This story was going to be a bridge for one of my other stories entitled The Letter. It was supposed to be the end of this one, but it really is better with a happy ending wouldn't you agree?

And a big THANK YOU to dream 1990 for convincing me to use a happy ending.

these 4 chapters u just made confused the shit out of me :facehoof:

3097273 I do read stories and post them on YouTube. I haven't had read any stories for a while and was wondering if it was okay with you if I could read and post your story on YouTube. All the credit will go to you of course. But before you reply. I started this reading thing just about a couple weeks ago and i'm not very famous. Maybe soon if I do get that anime studio I want i'll be able to make a cartoon out of this. Or i'll just draw it out myself. So the decision is up to you.

The story went by too fast, i was like "ok they got together way too fast but now they want to end this, why?", RD was out of character, just, well thats not the RD we know
in the end Scootaloo was my favorite, not many lines for her but at least she was funny

4445104
Thank you for noticing that. I myself had honestly forgotten about it.:facehoof: I think I was going to write a RariJack fic, but never got around to it.

Maybe I'll start it after my current fic is finished...

Login or register to comment