• Published 17th Aug 2013
  • 1,768 Views, 27 Comments

The Fine Line - nutcase4real



With the help of Angel Bunny will Fluttershy be able to talk to Rainbow Dash about her feelings?

  • ...
9
 27
 1,768

Every Story Has Two Sides

Every Story Has Two Sides

The search was called off. Fluttershy and Scootaloo just couldn't accept that she was gone. She was just to tough to die from a simple fall. Later that night all of Ponyville could hear Fluttershy's cries of regretful mourning.

Fluttershy cried all through the night and into the next mourning. She finally got up around noon to give food to her animal friends. Scootaloo helped Fluttershy with this task and she tried to talk to her.

"You know she still loves you, where ever she is." Scootaloo said with complete confidence in her idol and mother.

"I know Scoots, but she's out there somewhere and I don't know if she's hungry or," Fluttershy stopped as if something in her broke, "or hurt."

She fell to the ground under the weight of her guilt. The dams in her eyes broke once again and her tears began to flow again. Scootaloo tried her best to cheer up her other mother as much as possible, but eventually she also was sobbing beside Fluttershy.

After a while Fluttershy got up, although still crying, she made her way into the cottage with the help of Scootaloo. The two of them sat in the living room hoping their loved one would come bursting through the door at any moment as if nothing had even happened.

Scootaloo looked over to Fluttershy and asked, "Do you want to go to her house. Maybe, just maybe..." but she trailed off as if her train of thought was lost.

Fluttershy quietly said witha small smile on her face, "Yes lets do it."

The two pegasi began the long walk to Rainbow's house. The two of them talked the entire way about the good times they had together as a family.

"So if we do find her, are you going to get back together with her?" Scootaloo asked as they had had gotten the entire way through Ponyville.

"When," Fluttershy made sure to put extra infacis on when,"we find her you're going to have to give us some time alone."

"Ooohhh! So you miss her that much? Bon-chica-wow-wow!" Scootaloo teasingly said.

"Oh heavens no! We just need to talk alone."

"Oh sure. If you say so." Scootaloo said with a small smirk on her lips.

All Fluttershy could do was blush. The rest of the walk was pretty uneventful for the two. They talked about the weather, how they were feeling, and what they wanted to eat for dinner.

When suddenly Scootaloo gleefully shouted, "Is that Rainbow Dash!"

Fluttershy's heart stopped as she looked up at the cloud house and saw her life partnerstanding on the edge of the cloud looking down.

"It is Rainbow Dash! But wait, what is she d..."

The two watched in horror as she stepped off the cloud. It was then that Fluttershy saw the bandages on Rainbow's wing.

"Oh my Celestia, she can't fly!" Fluttershy shouted as the two took off from the ground so they could catch up to Rainbow Dash.