• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 11,121 Views, 361 Comments

Skylanders X MLP - Skylander545



After Kaos destroys the Core of Light, the Skylanders were not banished to Earth, but they were sent to Equestria on an entirely new mission. The Mane 6 will join forces with the Skylanders.

  • ...
23
 361
 11,121

PreviousChapters Next
DJ 3CK0

It was a normal day in Ponyville where the ponies do their daily work of working at shopping stalls, flower shops or helping out the Skylanders. On some days where the Skylanders decide to have fun that doesn't involve battle, they would take a stop at the local DJ's club where the resident DJ, a unicorn named Vinyl Scratch would entertain the ponies with her slick DJ skills and just seeing the Skylanders in her domain was an excellent beat for her. Ever since the many achievements that these heroes caused, she was hoping to make a tribute beat for the Skylanders and the many ponies that serve among them.

The DJ Pony's music was as much of a hoot as the next one around. One listen to her beat and they would be dancing like there is no tomorrow. But the Skylanders were a big mystery, music-wise because she didn't know what a Skylander would consider for music. She already knew that the Swap Force guys would always enjoy 'Weapon of Choice' because they always play it everytime. Although that she was trying so hard to find out what song that the Skylanders would enjoy, Vinyl's expertise was waning thin until she turned to one of her DJ Weekly magazines and noticed the picture of a light blue unicorn mare with a blue mane on the cover. Vinyl knew all too well who that mare was, since she first appeared out of nowhere and took Manehatten by storm.

When Vinyl was with her roommate, the cellist of more softer tones, Octavia, she read over about how much fame that this DJ had but chose to ignore it, she couldn't even see her eyes since they were covered by a pair of glowing glasses. The cutie mark was a watery music note as the pictures continued like a timeline from when the Manehatten DJ played to when she finished. Vinyl decided,

"You think I should contact this DJ 3CK0 character?" Octavia knowing about Vinyl's desire, "You should, since we took jobs that involved the Skylanders when they need music to 'lighten the cave' as they proclaim it."

Vinyl nodded at the Earth Pony's enthusiasm as it rarely occurs between them, "We better send a message to DJ 3CK0."

All of a sudden, an armored Dragon soon hung upside down in front of the two mares, startling them as he said, "You need to send a message?"

Octavia realized who this was, "Blades, were you watching us the whole time?"

The Dragon smiled, "I might be an armored dragon, but I still know that someone needs a letter sent."

Vinyl spoke, "I want to contact this mare called, DJ 3CK0. She's from Manehatten and has been known to make a song for any crowd...including Skylanders."

Blades noticed the magazine with the DJ on the cover as he nodded, "I could get a message to her. She is known to have a magical music touch."

Vinyl wrote out her letter which read,

"Dear DJ 3CK0,

My name is DJ PON3 and I need your help with helping me find a song for the Skylanders. I suppose you've heard about them and how they are active in and around Ponyville. But now I'm requesting you to come, so you can both see the Skylanders and help me make a song for them. I'll be waiting for a reply when you get the chance.

See ya soon, Vinyl Scratch AKA DJ PON3."

After reading through the message, Blades rolled it up and used his mail dragon breath to send it on its way. Blades was about to leave until he burped up a message from DJ 3CK0 herself as Vinyl picked it up and read it,

"To Vinyl Scratch,

I would gladly come to Ponyville and help you out with finding a song for the Skylanders. And lucky for you, I don't have any gigs to go to in Manehatten, so I'll be arriving at the Ponyville Train Station by tomorrow morning. We'll make some noise soon enough for the Skylanders.

Yours truly, DJ 3CK0."

Octavia was shocked to know that she responded that fast and informed Vinyl that she would be at Ponyville in the morning. Vinyl had to prepare for her arrival...and she was hyped to meet DJ 3CK0.


As the sun rose over Ponyville, ponies and Skylanders were waking up to perform their responsibilities. But as they got to work, the Pony Express from Manehatten to Ponyville arrived at the train station. Normally it would not matter to some ponies except for its resident party planner, but to its local DJ and Cellist as they waited at the station for a certain pony DJ from Manehatten. As the train stopped at the station, the door opened to reveal a partially cloaked light blue unicorn mare with a blue mane exiting the train. This mare had a pair of glasses that covered her eyes and a pair of headphones as she basically bopped her head to every rhythm that emanates from her headphones as she walked off the train. She noticed the two ponies and asked Vinyl,

"Are you Vinyl Scratch?" The Unicorn replied, "Yes I am and you must be DJ 3CK0. I've heard a lot about you."

The cloaked unicorn shrugged, "The Paparazzi have been taking pictures of me during my gigs and using them for their magazines. I don't really mind the fame, but all I care about is the passion for music."

The Grey pony soon spoke, "That's odd." The unicorn asked, "And you are?"

The Cellist spoke, "I'm Octavia, I'm Vinyl's roommate and an expert on the Cello."

DJ 3CK0 smiled, "A pony who plays the slow quiet music. That would be good for softer tones."

Octavia asked, "Softer tones? Like you know how I play?" The cloaked unicorn nodded, "Music is not just for funky beat and jazz. It's categorized in several different areas of how the user plays. A pony who is devoted to using a cello like you, can always use other types of music including your basic soft tones that you are always used to."

Vinyl asked, "So you're a DJ and a music expert?" DJ 3CK0 nodded, "But we can delve more into the subject later. For now, I'd like to explore the town without catching the attention of the local party planner, Pinkie Pie."

Octavia spoke, "Well, it's very hard to avoid her since...she does strange things to know who is new to Ponyville." DJ 3CK0 smiled, "I am actually different plus.." She pulled the hood over her head as she turned invisible, "She won't know if she can't see me."

Vinyl was shocked, "Wait, is that cloak magical?" The invisible DJ nodded, "It is." Octavia soon shook off her shock as well as Vinyl did as the cellist spoke,

"Well, we should show you around Ponyville and keeping you out of Pinkie's sight as much as possible."

As the three departed from the train station and into the town, the DJ and the Cellist couldn't shake off the feeling that their might be things that this new DJ has not told them. But as they showed the invisible DJ the many sights of Ponyville, she didn't even say a word until they came across the Golden Oaks Library as DJ 3CK0 finally said,

"What is this?" Vinyl spoke, "That is the library, it's owned by Twilight Sparkle, the resident librarian. She also has an assistant named Spike, who is also the Hero of the Crystal Empire."

DJ 3CK0 asked, "What did he do to earn that title?" Octavia spoke, "According to the tales, Spike defeated the evil dragon, Malefor and saved the Crystal Empire thus earning his title."

The invisible pony asked, "Can I go inside to meet this Twilight?" The DJ and the Cellist reluctantly spoke, "Its for the best."

DJ 3CK0 went up to the door but realized that she would cause a scare if she opened it so she allowed Vinyl to open the door.

When they entered the library, they noticed a unicorn mare looking at a book of Skylands origin until she noticed the two visible ponies entering the library,

"Oh, Vinyl and Octavia, I didn't see you come in." Until a disembodied voice spoke, "You must be Twilight Sparkle, I take it?"

Twilight looked around trying to find the source of the voice as she asked the music ponies, "Did you hear something?" Until the two ponies stepped aside as another unicorn mare materialized between Vinyl and Octavia. She was wearing a cloak and had her hoof on the hood of the cloak indicating that it was magical. Twilight was baffled at the appearance of this mare as she asked,

"You....appeared out of thin air.....your cloak....it can...." The mare spoke with a smile, "Turn me invisible? Yes it can."

Twilight asked, "Why do you go through such secrecy?" The mare's smiled faded, "To not have my presence known to your party planning friend. Since....I'm only use to parties as a disc jockey. Which is what I'm well-known for, back in Manehatten."

Twilight replied, "Pinkie will find out eventually, she has strange senses even I don't even know about." The unicorn nodded, "I am pretty much aware of her abilities. But, now that we have seen eye to eye, my name is 3CK0, DJ 3CK0. Vinyl Scratch messaged me to come to Ponyville to help her out with find a song that the Skylanders would enjoy. I am aware that the Swap Force always listen to 'Weapon of Choice' so they are the exception. But in the meantime, I wanted to explore Ponyville while avoiding Pinkie Pie for a while. And I tend to do so..." She pulled the hood over her head as she vanished, "While invisible."

Twilight now aware that there is an invisible unicorn DJ in Her library, she asked, "So, why did you want to visit my library?"

DJ 3CK0 became visible as the Manehatten DJ and the other music ponies sat down as the cloaked unicorn explained, "I came here because I heard that your assistant was the Hero of the Crystal Empire. I was curious to see what he looked like."

Twilight asked, "Just that?" The DJ shook her head, "I also want to know about the Skylanders that live in Ponyville." The librarian soon gathered her thoughts that she remembered from that fateful battle as well as Spike's description, "Spike, my Dragon Assistant is a rare Purple Dragon, even more rare since he was in the old nest a few years after Spyro, the Leader of the Skylanders made history and disappeared for a few years. Spike's parents were slaughtered by Grublins, remnants of Malefor's army. The Portal Master, Eon found Spike's egg and kept it in his Citadel until first contact with Equestria where he gave it to Fausticorn which she passed the egg on to my mentor, Princess Celestia. For years, she looked after the egg, and she was also protective like how a mother eagle would react.

It wasn't until I hatched it, five years later to be accepted into her school. But little did I know, I actually temporarily ended her thousand year sadness by hatching the egg. I actually saw her crying tears of joy knowing that Spike was born. But several years later, when Spike was older, we realized that was meant for a greater purpose as he got tangled up with an encounter with Master Eon and the incident with the Soul Gem Omnitrix, a watch of Skylands origin that contains the soul gem of every Skylander. He managed to saved the day and returned the watch to Eon, only for him to discover several weeks later that he would change from a foal sized dragon hatchling to a stallion sized quadruped dragon with wings.

The night of the arrival marked the night that the Skylanders arrived in Equestria and led to Spike's transformation." Twilight soon spoke of how Spike got use to his new form until he discovered that he could master four elements like a Purple Dragon should. How he was given a combat training lesson from Princess Celestia on how to master his abilities. All of the amazing feats that both Spike and the Skylanders performed until Spyro and Spike were tricked into breaking the seal of the Crystal Core and setting Malefor free.

She spoke of the Second War with Kaos and the Battle of the Crystal Empire where the Skylander Variants showed off their power. Spike volunteered to go up into the tower and confront Malefor. He also possessed the power of the Crystal Heart, an artifact that Princess Cadance kept in her possession ever since she awoken the Giants. They didn't know what went on in the tower, but Rarity came down the tower, no longer possessed by darkness. Soon enough, a large fury wave occurred from the top of the tower and Spike's unconscious body was left falling from the tower until Cadance saved his unconscious form.

He was alive and he defeated Malefor only for him to escape back to Skylands. But the Crystal Ponies cheered at the sight that he was alive. He was soon praised as the Hero of the Crystal Empire.

The Manehatten DJ smiled at the story of Spike the Dragon and knew that a Purple Dragon, even one that was born 200 years from its original due date is very rare. But now DJ 3CK0 asked,

"That was an incredible story, but can you accompany us as I'm shown around Ponyville?"

Twilight thought about first until she spoke, "I would love to."


After they left the Library with Twilight in tow, the three ponies actually showed the invisible pony the remaining sights of Ponyville. They went passed Town Hall and made their way into the park when all of a sudden, Pinkie Pie was wandering around the park. When DJ 3CK0 saw the pink pony, she jumped into the pond that they passed by. The three mares noticed a splash effect indicating that the DJ hid in the pond. Twilight noticed Pinkie Pie and spoke,

"Hi, Pinkie Pie." The Pink Pony noticed and spoke, "Hey Twilight." Her tail suddenly twitched, "Twitchy Twitch. Twitchy Twitch!" The two music ponies were aware of Pinkie's abilities as the Pink Pony spoke to Twilight, "My Pinkie Senses have been going crazy since this morning...and I don't know what's causing it."

Twilight decided, "Is Rainbow Dash going to fall out of the sky again?" All of a sudden, Rainbow Dash fell and crashed into the pond...the same pond where DJ 3CK0 was hiding in. Twilight, Pinkie and the music ponies looked as they saw the ripple that Rainbow Dash left as she emerged from the water. The Pegasus chuckled,

"Sorry, Applejack launched me from the farm again." Pinkie Pie's tail still twitched, "That wasn't the doozy." After that she just bounced off to somewhere else as the DJ 3CK0 emerged from the water, surprising Rainbow in the process. The Unicorn DJ leaned against the shore as Vinyl asked,

"DJ 3CK0, are you..." Just as her hoof touched the mare's head, the glasses soon fell off as the eyes of DJ 3CK0 were finally seen. But after the glasses came off, something strange happened.

DJ 3CK0's form began to change as her fore-hooves became claws as two bracers emerged on her fore-legs. Her pony-like body soon grew scales and a large aqua-like fin on her back as the cloak fell off as well. Her hind legs soon grew scales as her back-hooves shifted into claws. Her tail shifted into a curled scaly tail that almost looked like a seapony's tail. Her head shifted from a shocked unicorn mare into a shocked face of a dragoness as a fin emerged from her head and her headphones became shell headphones that grew one horn from the back. She also possessed a necklace with three teeth and something that the four ponies recognized as Rainbow Dash noticed as she shook off her shock,

"Wait, That's the Water symbol!"

Vinyl soon realized, "You're not just DJ 3CK0, You're a Skylander in Disguise!"

The Dragoness said nothing with a sad look on her face knowing that her identity was revealed. As the four mares shook off their shock of the new Skylander, Twilight asked,

"Who are you, really?" The dragoness frowned, "My name is Echo, I am a Water Dragon from Skylands. I also took a career in being a Disc Jockey in Manehatten where I have lived ever since."

Rainbow asked, "Why the deception? Why the disguise?" Echo replied, "You might not have known me that long, but the glasses are enchanted with a shapeshifting spell. It came directly from my home in Skylands."

Vinyl asked, "But how?" Echo held up the glasses, "It was a gift from a wandering merman merchant. These actually changed my shape into something I was not, but i didn't wear them until I was awakened."

Octavia asked, "But why hide yourself?" Echo frowned, "I didn't want anypony to discover that I was a dragon. I've read that dragons here are considered to be ravenous, hoarding monsters. Such a waste of what these dragons are reduced to. It wasn't until I realized that I would've been labeled as a scary dragon, so I've used the glasses and hid in plain sight."

Twilight understood that some dragons are scary, but she added, "But you are a Skylander, and the ponies are amazed at how the Skylanders are and what they do."

Echo realized, "Hmm...some of the Skylanders were wandering around the town when I was sneaking around."

Rainbow Dash asked, "So what is your story if you are a Skylander?" Echo smiled, "Well, I lived in an undersea kingdom that was built around an enormous oyster shell, and at its center was the Pearl of Wisdom. Every day water dragons from all around the kingdom would come to ask questions of the Pearl. Because this was a sacred ritual, anyone living near the Pearl were required to speak only in whispers. This was challenging for me, because I lived directly next to it. I had a gift – and it was loud – and often got me in trouble."

Twilight spoke, "So you were an outcast because of your voice. You must've done something to change their minds." Echo continued, "One day, a gang of sea horses known as the Aqua Jocks rode into town and claimed the Pearl for themselves. They cast an unbreakable bubble around it and began dragging it away with enormous chains. The nearby water dragons, who had been quiet for so long, were unable to even call for help. I couldn't blame them for following their tradition, so as the Aqua Jocks dragged the pearl, I stood in their way. Despite their constant insults and attempting to flatten me, I used my loudest sonar blast to shatter the bubble and blow the sea horses out of the kingdom!"

Vinyl was shocked, "You have quite an awesome voice to do that."

Echo chuckled, "After that, the Water Dragons realized that my loud voice saved the Pearl. They were grateful for my actions. It wasn't until I heard about the ongoing war on the surface. So I decided to pitch in with the Alliance and help."

Octavia was amazed, "I guess in times like those, the only powerful thing would be a loud voice."

Echo nodded as she ended, "Then Cloudcracker Prison was destroyed and I was flung into the waters of Manehatten Harbor. No pony knew I was there, even when I awakened several years later."

Rainbow Dash smiled, "Well, I guess you are a Skylander." Twilight agreed, "Now that we know that you are a Skylander...why avoid Pinkie Pie?"

Echo stated, "I'm not known to be surprised. I also planned to go to Ponyville before Vinyl requested me to come. My plan was to surprise Pinkie Pie by planning my own 'Welcome Party.' I present myself to her during it and ask if she was surprised, simple as that."

Twilight spoke, "Well, last time we tried to throw a birthday party for her pet alligator and she thought that we didn't like her parties."

Echo thought, "It's because she got the information from your assistant when he was still an underdeveloped hatchling. He was also unaware of what you were doing and besides, there were other matters that required his attention."

Rainbow asked, "Wait, how did you know about his quest?" The Dragoness smiled, "When I was on the train, we passed through Fillydelphia where I saw a statue of a hatchling holding his left wrist up to the skies. I realized that it was a statue that honored Spike when he saved the city from a rampaging Skylander. The only other statue was built in Canterlot in the gardens of the Royal Palace."

Vinyl noticed, "DJ, Skylander and someone who reads up on the events." Octavia asked, "How are you going to surprise Pinkie?"

Echo replied, "I think Vinyl and I should make that song. Twilight should inform the town about a party at the Disco Club."

Rainbow asked, "What am I supposed to do?" Echo ordered, "Rally up the other Skylanders and get them to the Disco Club."

Octavia spoke, "We better get to it." Vinyl levitated Echo's glasses and her cloak, "You are going to need these to get around the town." Echo donned her glasses and cloak as she changed into her pony form and went invisible.


As the day went by, Pinkie Pie's Pinkie Senses have been off the hook and so far she has been trying to find the source of the doozy. Everything that has occurred wasn't the doozy, even when Rainbow Dash crashed into the pond wasn't the doozy. She went back to Sugarcube Corner when she came across a note that was taped to the door. She was curious and read the note which had a Water symbol on it,

"To Pinkie Pie,
I have to say that I acknowledge your way of knowing everypony and every skylander in town. But actually slipped through your well...observant eyes. All I can say is that, I've been evading you because I'm inviting you to a special party at the DJ Club. Let's think of this as my own Welcome Party and it wouldn't be complete without you. From one Skylander to another, it would be nice to meet you for the first time. I'm going to be running the DJ booth along with Vinyl Scratch.
From DJ and Water Skylander, Echo."

Pinkie's eyes widened in shock as a new Skylander slipped underneath her nose as she sped full speed to the DJ club. Despite her history to break the 4th wall, this is one thing that required her not to perform her technique. As soon as she got to the Disco Club, she noticed that all of her friends were waiting for her even the Skylanders were waiting for her to arrive. Twilight noticed the pink pony,

"Pinkie Pie, did you hear what's going on?"

Pinkie replied, "There is a new Skylander called, 'Echo' and she is a DJ." Her tail twitched, "There it goes again, I think Echo might be the doozy."

The recently-awakened Trap Master, Tuff Luck scratched her head, "I'm still trying to get used to your senses, but either way it could be Echo."

Applejack looked at a poster depicting DJ 3CK0 and DJ PON3 and spoke, "Ah might not know the Dee Jay, but I betcha that the one in the cloak is Echo."

Then another of the recently awakened Trap Masters, Gear Shift looked at the poster, "The Echo that we know of is a dragoness. But the poster shows two ponies, possible disguise for Echo to blend in." Pinkie was shocked, "Why did she go all sneaky weaky?"

Another recently awakened Trap Master, Blastermind spoke, "We would find out once we get inside." At this moment, they all went inside.


As they entered the Disco club, they noticed that some of the Skylanders came in before them and started dancing to a new beat. It actually signifies unity for both Skylands, Equestria and the EQG Universe. But the song is what drew Pinkie Pie to the DJ booth where she saw Vinyl Scratch and DJ 3CK0. She looked in shock,

"You're new! A new pony in Ponyville! But I got a note from an Echo Skylander that she was a DJ." DJ 3CK0 smiled, "Well, Pinkie Pie. You've just met her."

Pinkie literally exploded in confetti and emerged underneath the DJ's cloak, "You're a New Skylander! You're Echo, the one that the others were talking about. Oh my gosh, this is incredible, stupendous, almost sneaky. But they told me that you were a dragoness when you are a pony."

The DJ chuckled, "My disguise worked better than expected. Especially the cloak." Pinkie asked, "What does it do?" The pony raised her hood as she disappeared and reappeared when the hood came off. That left the pink pony in complete astonishment, "It can turn you invisible like a spy or Trap Shadow or Stink Bomb or Stealth Elf! This is unbelievable!"

Vinyl decided to join, "It was unbelievable now, but you have not seen anything extraordinary like this."

Pinkie asked, "But about this party, you decided to throw you're own welcome party. Usually party planning is my specialty." Echo replied, "This party is a surprise party. But in the mix of a Pinkie Pie/Echo Style because it's something you would've done and I would surprise the town by showing my true form."

Pinkie asked, "Is this more than a Welcome Party?" Echo smiled, "This party is a Welcome Echo and a Tribute to Pinkie Pie party for being the best party planner and Skylander to ever set hoof in Ponyville."

Pinkie was shocked, "All this.....for throwing me a Tribute Party?" Echo nodded, "For me, I've read the stories of various parties that you planned, your history, your capacity for courage, and your relationship with Trigger Happy. I decided to come here one day and secretly plan a party dedicated to you until Vinyl sent me a message requesting me to come to Ponyville and assist her in finding a song for my fellow Skylanders."

Pinkie didn't know what to say about this DJ's planning and dedication, but it wasn't until Echo went to a microphone and spoke,

"Attention all mares, gentlecolts and Skylanders alike, I'd like to thank you all for coming and I just want to introduce all of you to the Real DJ 3CK0." Echo removed her cloak and glasses as she took on her dragon form as all ponies gasp in the sight of true form. The Skylanders cheered knowing that it was her until the ponies joined in cheering. But Echo soon spoke,

"This party is also dedicated to Ponyville's Good Friend, Pinkie Pie. She dedicated herself to making others laugh and giggle as well as her capacity for courage as a Skylander." She turned to the pink pony, "Pinkie, would you like to do the honors?"

Pinkie smiled as she poofed next to Echo as she shouted, "Let's get this Party started!!!"

As soon as that went down, the Disco erupted in music as everypony and every Skylander danced. But before Echo had time to return to the booth, almost everypony who saw her, wanted an autograph for her DJ skills when she was a pony. She met up with the rest of Pinkie's friends as they introduced each other. But she noticed that Twilight brought a duplicate of herself except with wings which she understood that she was Twilight's variant...but the Unicorn treats the Alicorn as a twin sister which caused Echo to smile at that.

Echo met the Hero of the Crystal Empire himself, which was Spike when he emerged with the white Unicorn, Rarity. But as soon as everything got underway, a huge thump was felt as Echo realized,

"Something is happening outside." She called for the Skylanders to come outside.


As soon as the Skylanders stepped outside, they looked around, but still felt that thump. It wasn't until Wallop, the recently awakened Earth Trap Master pointed to the sky,

"The Stars! What's happening to the stars?" They all looked up and saw the stars take up the elemental symbols of Fire, Earth, Water, Air, Life, Undead, Tech, Magic, Light and Dark. Twilight realized,

"This was just like the Arrival, but there were only Eight Elemental Symbols, not Ten. Why would this happen?" All of a sudden, the Eight Elements fired two beams directly towards Ponyville as the Light element fired a white beam towards Ponyville as well. The Light beam landed first, taking the form of four clear Traptanium Crystals.

The two beams from the eight landed as they took the form of something strange, yet remarkable.

The Water beam took the miniature forms of Gill Grunt and Thumpback.

The Earth beam took the miniature forms of Bash and Terrafin.

The Fire beam took the miniature forms of Eruptor and Fryno.

The Air beam took the shape of a mini Jet-Vac and mini Whirlwind.

The Life beam took the shape of a mini Tree Rex and mini Stealth Elf.

The Undead beam took the shape of a mini Hex and mini Eye-Brawl.

The Tech beam took the shape of a mini Drobot and mini Trigger Happy.

The Magic Trap took the shape of a mini Ninjini and mini Spyro.

The Dark symbol fired a Dark beam in the center of the congregation of Mini-Skylanders and took the shape of a female Dark Centaur, who carried a Traptanium Lance in one hand and a battle horn in the other. She shifted her focus towards the shocked Skylanders as Pinkie's jaw literally dropped.

Twilight asked, "Who are you?" The Centaur replied, "I am Knight Mare..." she was interrupted when Pinkie freaked out screaming 'Nightmare Moon' only for a mini Skylander to tape her mouth shut. Knight Mare continued,

"I am not the Nightmare Moon, I have only just arrived here with my companions. So your friend can calm down."

Blackout approached, "Knight Mare." The Centaur smiled, "Blackout, I'm glad to see that you are here." The Dragon replied, "I was captured by Count Moneybone until they saved me." The Centaur nodded, "I see."

Spyro asked, "So what's with the miniature duplicates?" Spyro's miniature self spoke, "I can explain that. When the Core of Light was destroyed, the explosion fractured the very being of a Skylander, so a fragment was jettisoned from a select few and were caught in a slow transition to Equestria."

Spyro asked, "So you're a mini me?" The mini shook his head, "We actually named ourselves." He pointed to each of the minis,
"The Life ones are Barkley and Whisper Elf." They waved.
"The Tech ones are Drobit and Trigger Snappy." They waved.
"The Undead ones are Hijinx and Eye-Small." They waved.
"The Water guys are Gill Runt and Thumpling." They waved.
"The Fire guys are Weeruptor and Small Fry." They waved.
"The Earth minis are Bop and Terrabite." They waved.
"The Air minis are Pet-Vac and Breeze." They waved.
"And as for Magic, I'm Spry and this is Mini Jini."

Fluttershy fluttered in glee, "I've never seen Mini Skylanders before. You look so cute."

Bop spoke, "We may look cute, but we can still fight."

Echo chuckled, "We were in the middle of a party before you guys showed up."

Knight Mare thought it over and said, "A party will do." Echo and the Skylanders smiled as they led the new Dark Trap Master and the Mini Skylanders into the disco.

Author's Note:

So, Echo was revealed, Knight Mare and the Mini-Skylanders arrived in the same fashion like in the first chapter....but we are absent one Trap Master.

PreviousChapters Next