• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 11,121 Views, 361 Comments

Skylanders X MLP - Skylander545



After Kaos destroys the Core of Light, the Skylanders were not banished to Earth, but they were sent to Equestria on an entirely new mission. The Mane 6 will join forces with the Skylanders.

  • ...
23
 361
 11,121

PreviousChapters Next
Krypt King vs Golden Queen

As Cali and Krypt King arrived at the Lair of the Golden Queen, the copter went into hover mode as it scanned the area. Although being inside the Queen’s lair made Krypt King feel uneasy which Cali noticed,

“I know how you feel about this, Krypt King. You’ve been running from her for years.”

The Trap Master understood, “I know Cali, but ever since this war started I blamed myself for this. But now I have a chance to correct my mistake.” The mark on his hand sparked once more, “This time with assistance from an old friend, I’ll be able to take her down before she uses that Battle Station on all of Skylands.”

She noticed a good landing spot, “Let’s land over there.” The Trap Master noticed, “I’ll drop you off there.”

Cali asked, “What do you mean?”

There was no response as the copter dropped Cali off in her landing zone and remained in hover mode until something bizarre happened, the copter transformed. The jets/rotors became mechanical feet; the wings became legs, the cockpit extended upwards as the legs moved back as it lowered itself to the ground. Cali was amazed and shocked by this revelation as the canopy opened revealing Krypt King,

“What do you think?”

Cali asked, “How long did you know about this function?” Krypt King simply stated, “The human Drobot refurbished it to a working order all while adding the walker feature to it.”
The canopy closed as the walker moved towards the first room, there were energy beams and stone blocks. Cali asked,

“Do you think you can open that door with your walker?” There was no response as the walker powered up a beam with the same signature as the ones that power up the doors in the palace. It fired towards the lock on the door and opened it up. The walker soon pushed the stone blocks away as it progressed further into the palace.

Krypt King entered the Hall of Treachery as he carefully moved the walker across the bridge and encountering enemies in the process. He activated the walker’s weaponry and blasted every enemy that got in his way lowering the battle gate in the process. Before Krypt King could continue on, Cali yelled,

“Wait, before you proceed, I need to tell you something about that bridge. Not all the tiles would support the walker’s weight, so don’t get too comfortable!”

Krypt King looked at the cracked tiles on the bridge and moved the walker towards the bridge while hitting the throttle causing the walker to run across the bridge in an incredible speed before the cracked tiles could even collapse to its weight.

All the while, he stopped the walker in front of Glumshanks as he explained that he made a spare remote to the Golden Queen’s battle station, unfortunately he dropped it down the nearby sand pit. He needs someone like a villain called ‘Bad Juju’ to kick up enough wind so the troll can find it.

Krypt King understood that working for someone like the Golden Queen is really bad. So he decided to move on and keep an eye out for this Bad Juju in the process. He came across another bridge with cracked tile and tiles that have spikes coming out of it. Krypt King moved the walker quickly across the bridge while dodging the cracked tiles and spike tiles when he came across another beam puzzle. The walker pushed the blocks out of the way so the walker can get passed and directed the walker’s beam to the door opening it in the process.

Beyond that door stood a large bridge of regular tiles, cracked tiles and spike tiles along with the new hot tiles which would hurt those that stand on it and green tiles with a cross on it meaning that it will heal those that stand on it. And there was a key on one of the tiles as Krypt King used the walker’s boosters to briefly jump to a safe tile and hover over the dangerous one until he touched down on a safe platform near the healing tiles. He got out of his walker and quickly went to the cracked tile with the key, obtained it and went back to the platform where the walker is parked. He noticed a locked gate and used the key to open it, revealing a winged sapphire which lessens the amount of treasure needed to upgrade a Skylander’s powers.

He got back into the walker and used its boost to go to the other end of the bridge where a pile of treasure was at and a door to another area in the palace. He entered an area where a block puzzle was situated; he solved the puzzle and went up to the next area where he found Cali and noticed a bunch of Spyclopters. Krypt King realized,

“It’s a high security area; this just about does it for the walker.” He shifted back to copter mode and powered off its engine. He finished, “I’m going to go on foot for the rest of the way.”

Cali replied, “The walker would be too big to sneak passed security.”

The Trap Master nodded as he proceeded into the high security area, evading the Spyclopters that were patrolling the area. He made it across and encountered just one enemy that threw bombs, the knight caught the bombs and threw them back at the enemy, causing a nearby pillar to collapse and crush a nearby Spyclopter in the process. He made it across into the next area where he found Cali face palming to herself when she noticed Krypt King she described her situation,

“Flynn decided to go after us when we didn’t return to the Academy and he was captured by the Golden Queen’s Royal Guards when he tried to sneak past security. They’re holding him in a labyrinth and I’m thinking the only person who can get access to that place is the Grave Clobber, the foe that you fought in the coliseum.”

Krypt King’s mark sparked as he used it to signal to princesses to send in Grave Clobber. It worked as the mummy touched down. Cali spoke,

“Okay, Grave Clobber, I’ve got a big mission for you. I can’t promise that it will be easy.”

Grave Clobber replied, “In fact nothing is easy.”

Krypt King decided to finish, “Rescuing Flynn is never easy and you’re the only one that can gain access to the labyrinth where Flynn is.”

Cali spoke, “You’re going with me to the labyrinth to save Flynn while Krypt King continues on with reaching the Throne Room.” Soon, the three separated as they went to continue their assignments.

Krypt King ventured pass another area where Spyclopters patrolled and came to a battle zone where several tombs popped up and the Golden Queen’s Royal Guards appeared to fight the Trap Master. But Krypt King was destroying the tombs with his broadsword before they could come up. But for some that did come up, Krypt King was fighting from the most basic foot soldier to the most bizarre of creatures when he spotted what looked like a flying eyeball attached to a dragon-like body surrounded by other flying eyeballs. They were in a ring around the creature and it would send them out to strike on an air raid style. It also left the creature defenseless as the Trap Master unleashed his swarms on it combined with broadsword strikes to finish it off.

He thought it was over until the mark on his hand sparked in a light blue color as an enemy spirit appeared several times before appearing in the center saying,

“Oh, you awakened the wrong spirits now!” Krypt King realized who this was, “Bad Juju!”

The villain soon summoned a tornado and a lightning strike on the Trap Master, but he dodged her attack and retaliated with a strike with his broadsword. She tried to get the Trap Master caught in another tornado, but was caught by his swarms and defeated with a slash to the back. Bad Juju was soon sealed in an energy dome as the Princesses appeared,

“Use an Air Trap on Bad Juju.”

The air villain spoke, “Choose as the spirits move ya.” Soon enough a thump of energy occurred as a vortex appeared,

“Maybe you capture me now, but I still can revenge with VOODOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!”

Krypt King used the mark to close the vortex after Bad Juju was sucked in as the holographic Celestia held the trap that Bad Juju was sealed in as the occupant said,

“Me not some much mad that I got caught in a trap. But I did think I could do the sorcery myself.”

Celestia replied, “I don’t think so, Bad Juju. Why don’t you turn around and use your abilities for good instead of evil.”

Bad Juju was shocked, “The Goddess of the Sun…wants me to do good? Okay, but Good Juju doesn’t quite have the same ring you know.”

Celestia soon vanished as Bad Juju appeared in front of Krypt King as he said, “The troll, Glumshanks needs your help in getting an item out from the sand pit.”

Bad Juju nodded, “Right away.” She vanished as Krypt King finished off the remaining enemy forces. After the battle was over, the Trap Master saw one of the queen’s Mabu servants, Nut standing next to the gate as the Mabu spoke,

“I know you’re probably on your way to the big showdown with the Queen but why not play a little Skystones Smash first? Ya know, to clear the old mind?”

Krypt King got out his Skystones deck, “I accept your challenge.” The knight knew that he has to win in Skystones Smash in order to get to the Queen. Nut set the game up and the two played until Krypt King came out on top and won Skystones Smash. But his victory was caught by his opponent as he said,

“Oh you are just like my brother, Mut! Beating me and rubbing it in my face like that! Oh wait, that’s not what you’re doing. I’m sorry, I have some issues I need to get over.”

Krypt King nodded, “As it was foretold.”

The gate opened and the Trap Master proceeded and entered the Seat of Flowing Gold, the most highly secured area in the temple. There are Spyclopters all over this area, so Krypt King will have to play this very steady. He noticed a spyclopter patrol a fork in the path. The right end led to a heavily guarded area with those spy-bots around while the left end led to a bridge with those tiles. The Knight took the less guarded side and jumped over each tile with ease as he made it to the other side. He ran up the stairs and went up to another flight of stairs where he met up with Cali as she pointed to the large door straight ahead,

“This is it, Krypt King! We’ve almost reached the throne room.”

Krypt King asked, “What of Grave Clobber and Bad Juju?” Cali replied, “Grave Clobber successfully rescued Flynn and Bad Juju succeeded in her task. They’re safe and sound back in the portal chamber.”

Krypt King stood beside Cali as she said, “This is the moment of truth, Krypt King.” The Trap Master understood this as a figure in the doorway appeared ahead as a voice said,

“Welcome Krypt King such a pleasure to meet you again – FOR THE LAST TIME!” Krypt King jumped onto the battlefield as he raised his sword,

“Not today, Golden Queen!” The Queen soon floated onto the battlefield as she said, “You don’t know how long I have been waiting for this moment! Time to say you pay for what you’ve done all those years ago!”

Soon enough the showdown has begun as the queen erected a barrier so Krypt King’s attacks won’t affect her. She slammed her staff down creating a shockwave that could hurt him. He evaded her shockwave as the barrier went down which gave him an opening. He charged forth and slashed her with his broadsword and after coins seem to bleed out of her as she gasped,

“Ah, My precious coins!” He collected a few until the rest of the coins went back to the queen, healing her.

Cali shouted, “Those coins appear to be healing her!” Krypt King knew that he has to be quick in this fight. He noticed that her barrier was up as she spoke,

“GOLD POWER – I SUMMON THEE!!” She summoned a gold device as it started shooting gold discs at Krypt King as he dodged those discs, but the device move as well. Krypt King looked at the device and unleashed his swarms on it. The swarms did their job perfectly and destroyed the device as coins erupted from it as the queen’s barrier went down and the coins didn’t go for her…that’s when Krypt King noticed that the mark on his hand sparked as the coins went for it. He soon attacked the Golden Queen as she was vulnerable. She began moving to another part of the battlefield while she was vulnerable. She was summoning shockwaves and another gold device to stop him.

But Krypt King was still standing as he used his swarms on the device and used his broadsword attacks on the Golden Queen. The device was destroyed by the swarms as the queen was down on the ground while most of the coins went to the mark on Krypt King’s hand. Soon enough the Golden Queen as she snapped her fingers and yelled,

“FISTS OF FURY…AND GOLD!”

Krypt King saw giant claws of the Golden Queen taking off chunks of the battlefield starting with the sides before vanishing. He remained proud as he attacked the still vulnerable Golden Queen as she was sending out three shockwaves at a time.

“Ring-a-ding-ding!” She taunted. Krypt King kept attacking with his broadsword as the Golden Queen summoned her golden claws to take off more chunks to the battlefield as she said,

“As you see Krypt King, Gold has many uses!”

He soon replied, “But those uses have limitations!” He opened his faceplate and unleashed his swarms on the queen as she thrashed around trying to shake them off. It left her open to another attack from Krypt King as she summoned another one of those devices to throw the Trap Master off balance. The knight held his hand out and yelled to his swarms,

“Attack the device, my minions!” The swarms moved away from the Golden Queen and started to attack the device instead. The swarms succeeded and destroyed the device as Krypt King continued his attack on the Golden Queen until her barrier came up again and the battlefield was back in order. The two foes stared at each other as the Queen said,

“It’s only a matter of time before I defeat you! Why delay to inevitable?” Soon enough, the claws took away every part of the battlefield as the Queen’s barrier became solid gold as she yelled,

“Give up Krypt King; you’re in over your head!” The solid gold ball rose up and began to towards the platform that Krypt King was standing on, but another platform appeared and the Trap Master jumped to that platform before the ball impacted the former platform. The process repeated itself several times until he jumped to the center platform as four more of those devices appeared on each corner of the platform. The devices kept shooting out gold discs at the Trap Master as he dodged them with ease as he unleashed his swarms on one of the devices. Soon enough, the mark on his hand sparked again as he raised it to another device and fired a beam which destroyed the device instantly as his swarms dealt with the first one. The swarms moved on the next one while Krypt King used his mark on the next device. Both were destroyed as the Golden Queen was weakened and the battlefield was back to normal.

But she turned into a gold ball and slammed down and the battlefield sending out a shockwave that would’ve sent Krypt King tumbling into the molten gold below, but he jumped the gaps at the correct moment to prevent it from happening. Soon the upper part of the battlefield was gone as both Krypt King and the Golden Queen stared at each other as she said,

“I’d say you finally met your match, Krypt King! But of course, I’m so much more than that!” She descended into the molten gold as Krypt King looked over the edge wondering why she did that. Until a giant hand appeared along with the Golden Queen who turned giant because of the molten gold as she laughed,

“Ready to give up?”

Krypt King looked up and realized, “That’s really huge, but you know what they say…” He flash his hand open as the mark sparked, “The bigger they are!” He raised his hand in the air yelling,

“Nitro Power!!” He turned into Nitro Krypt King as he finished his statement, “The Harder they Fall!”

The giant Golden Queen used her power to summon those golden discs to hit Nitro Krypt King, but the knight was a blur when in this form so the discs never found their mark. But due to her weakened state, the Golden Queen slumped to the floor of the battlefield, leaving her open to an attack as Nitro Krypt King attacked her head was on the battlefield. Each of his attacks would cause treasure to appear due to the queen being submerged in molten gold to become her giant form. Soon enough the queen would regain consciousness and start up her attack again. Cali cheered,

“Good work, Krypt King. You’ll have this queen captured in no time!”

The Golden Queen began sending out shockwaves along with those discs. But still, Nitro Krypt King’s surprisingly quick abilities pay off as he evaded everything that was thrown at him. As soon as the attacks ended, Cali yelled,

“She’s vulnerable!”

Nitro Krypt King attacked the Golden Queen as she slumped towards the floor of the battlefield. He unleashed his swarms on the queen and used his broadsword to attack the queen. This whole thing when she unleashes her powers to attack and then slumps to the floor of the battlefield due to her exhausted state repeated itself until the queen used the gold claws to collapse the battlefield leaving only the Trap Master on the center platform. She summoned those disc launchers as they rotated in a circle around the Nitro Krypt King.

The Trap Master soon used the mark on his hand, his swarms and his sword attacks to destroy them as the Golden Queen asked,

“WHY DO YOU KEEP DESTROYING TREASURE?! BEAUTIFUL TREASURE!?”

Nitro Krypt King soon answered, “Because it weakens you!”

Once all disc launchers were destroyed, she slumped to the floor of the battlefield once more as Nitro Krypt King let loose of his swarms onto the Golden Queen followed up by Krypt King’s broadsword attacks. Soon enough, the Queen got up and yelled as she started to move towards Nitro Krypt King,

“NOW YOU’RE REALLY GOING TO PAY!!”

Nitro Krypt King looked at Cali as she motioned, “I strongly suggest that we run away here – Really fast!!” The knight dashed towards the stairs where they came from with the Golden Queen behind them. As Nitro Krypt King destroyed the rubble that was in their path he and Cali could hear the queen yell,

“ENOUGH! ENOUGH WITH YOUR INSOLENCE, INSUBORDINATION AND…THAT OTHER THING!!”

Both Adventurer and Trap Master kept running and destroying rubble in their path as the queen yelled,

“ATTACK!!!” They didn’t who she ordering to attack, but it never came as they ran underneath the arch that they saw when they came in, with the Queen underneath that arch. Cali yelled,

“The Arch! Knocking down the Arch is the only way to stop her!” Nitro Krypt King saw the arch and threw his broadsword at the arch as it collapsed on top of the Golden Queen.

She was defeated and reverted back to her normal size as Nitro Krypt King’s mark flashed, reverting him back to his regular self. He was exhausted from that battle, so much that he had to use his broadsword to keep him up. The Princesses appeared as the knight pulled out the Earth Trap that he kept in his armor,

“Use…the Earth Trap on her.” The trap vanished as Krypt King’s mark sparked in a brown color, Luna spoke, “You can use the mark to trap her now.”

The Golden Queen spoke from the energy dome, “Choose wisely, Goddesses. Wealth beyond your wildest dreams or…whatever the ridiculous alternative.”

Soon enough, Krypt King pointed his hand out as the beam fired and a thump of energy caused a vortex to appear as the Golden Queen looked at Krypt King and at the vortex. She said,

“Wait, I never got to make more demands! Here’s one…” She never got her demand out as she was sucked into the vortex as Krypt King closed it.

Celestia was holding the trap that the Golden Queen was in as the occupant said, “What? How dare you put me in here! Although I guess, now I think about it, it kind of a taste of my own medicine.”

Celestia spoke, “And consider it to be a fitting punishment unless you want to stand with us on the side of good.”

The Golden Queen asked, “Me? Working on the side of good? I’d say stranger things have happened, but I’m not sure they have. Other than considering that you and your sister are goddesses.”

After that, Krypt King was still exhausted after that battle, Cali held him up despite his size and pressed a button on his wrist to signal the copter to pick them up.


Once they returned to the Academy, Flynn and Cali walked into the main hall as Buzz stated that it was all over. Cali even said,

“Thanks to the Princesses and the Skylanders, the Doom Raiders are all rounded up. It’s finally over!”

Flynn was skeptical, “I don’t know. Something doesn’t seem right.”

Buzz spoke, “My Super-Ninja-Commando senses tell me we’re all done here and trust me, they’re never wrong.”

Cali realized what the pilot was saying, “I think you may be on to something, Flynn. Anybody see Kaos?”

Flynn wondered, “Yeah, where is that little twerp?”

Onboard the Ultimate Weapon, Kaos and Glumshanks went into the main reactor as he laughed, “HAHAHAHAHA, Yes, Yes! Here it is Glumshanks and it’s mine! All Mine!” Kaos was going into the reactor when Glumshanks said in shock,

“Wait Lord Kaos, don’t go in there! That much Stinkocity is very dangerous!”

Kaos overconfidently said as the contamination door closed, “Nonsense Fool! That stupid Golden Queen only got it half right! Traptanium IS the Ultimate Power Source! But it has a much different effect in the hands of a Dark Portal Master. By absorbing its power, it will make me, KAOS!! Truly Unstoppable!” He laughed as he turned the valve operating the stink shield on the cheese as it opened up.

The stinkocity from the cheese consumed Kaos as the little guy coughed at the excruciating stench from the cheese. He fell to the ground as Glumshanks said,

“Um, sir?” Soon enough, Kaos rose from the cloud of stinky cheese smell. But this time, he was more of a light purple Traptanium color as he looked at his surroundings. Glumshanks asked,

“Um, Kaos?” Kaos was amazed, “This is absolutely incredible! I see everything now! Finally I have a power to do something I never could’ve done before!” He soon stated his intention, “For me to conquer Skylands once and for all, I need to destroy the only thing that stood in my way!” He pointed forwards, “You!”

Glumshanks asked, “Wait, me?!” Kaos yelled, “No, No, No fool. Not you!” He pointed towards somewhere else as he said,

“You! Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Goddesses of the Sun and Moon in Equestria!” The Princesses appeared in a hologram as Celestia said,

“So you can see us this time.” Kaos said, “That’s right! Surprised? I can see right through that ridiculous Portal of Power that you have in your palace!” He soon stated,

“Now prepare yourselves Loser-Masters, to meet your unimaginable doom at the hands of Ultra Traptanium Power Kaos!” He laughed as Luna stated,

“Your overconfidence is your weakness, Kaos!”

Kaos laughed, “Oh yeah? Well, if your Skylanders step foot on this station, they will come face-to-face with my Dark Guardian!” Soon enough, a figure appeared behind Glumshanks as his hood came down to reveal EQG Dark Spyro and instead of his usual red eyes, they were glowing purple as Celestia asked,

“What did you do to him?” Kaos pulled out a gem and showed it to the holograms, “Just a little pick me up from the Doom Raiders and something that I can control! Thanks to this gem, he’s under my command!” He laughed as the Princesses vanished.

With Kaos in control of the battle station and in control of EQG Dark Spyro, the war is not over yet.

Author's Note:

Uh oh, Kaos now has control of the Ultimate Weapon and has EQG Dark Spyro under his control. The battle that will determine the fate of the future is approaching. Will they succeed or suffer the same fate as the future? Find out on the next exciting chapter of Skylanders X MLP.

PreviousChapters Next