• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 11,121 Views, 361 Comments

Skylanders X MLP - Skylander545



After Kaos destroys the Core of Light, the Skylanders were not banished to Earth, but they were sent to Equestria on an entirely new mission. The Mane 6 will join forces with the Skylanders.

  • ...
23
 361
 11,121

PreviousChapters Next
Back to the EQG Universe

In the Canterlot Portal Chamber, the Multiverse Portal stood in all its glory as the four EQG Skylanders form around its opening as Master Eon is with them as well. The Portal Master knows that these four were terrific fighters until Count Moneybone attempted to turn them undead and have them fight for him until Grim Creeper corrected that issue. But sometimes those times actually showed EQG Terrafin's willpower in resisting the undead. EQG Camo was given the blood of the beast which now flows through his veins giving him the ability to turn into a Werewolf and then back again. The four cooperated greatly through teamwork as EQG Legendary Spyro turned to Eon,

"Master Eon, my friends and I wish to return to our universe to inform our families that we are okay."

Master Eon smiled, "You can return to your universe. I will set it up so you can land in your universe." The Alicorn used his magic to shift the image of the Portal to show Canterlot High as it was snowing. EQG Camo looked at the portal and said, "The skateboard won't cut it in that weather. But luckily I came prepared." He pressed a button on the board as the wheels folded up into the main structure, turning it into a Snowboard which was courtesy of EQG Drobot when he upgraded the board. Master Eon looked at the four and said,

"You four are all well prepared to return home. But before you leave...I have a question."

EQG Drobot stepped forward, "And that is?" Eon asked, "How did you get to this universe without the use of a Portaltrix watch?"

EQG Drobot replied as he pulled up an image, "We built a Multiverse Portal of our own. We had the exact knowledge to build one because of my technical expertise and our connection with our counterparts. The construction of the portal was a top secret project and no one outside our hideout knew about it well except for our parents of course. We had a lot of setbacks until we used a piece of Arkeyan Tech that made up my armored suit and an Arkeyan Power Source as well. We managed to start it up and test it out. It was successful because we ended up here at the 'receiving' portal. Our portal seemed to connect with this one and became a bridge between dimensions. Our way into this universe and our way back."

Master Eon was amazed at their ability of constructing a portal of their own. The Alicorn soon heard EQG Legendary Spyro ask, "Before we leave, we just want to know one thing. What motivated you to build a Multiverse Portal in the first place?"

Eon replied with a story, "It was out of curiosity for testing out a very old Portal Master Spell. This one in particular could reach out to another dimension with an intention of observation or transferring one object to that universe. That's when I started to realize that there are other dimensions and there are some artifacts that are known for inter-dimensional travel like the Mirror of Mystery. But that would lead to a mirrored version of Skylands. But I came up with a new way to master inter-dimensional travel several years ago before The Great Arrival." The Alicorn turned to the Traptanium Portal of Power as he made the image shift into a memory of himself when he was human, "When I was human, I discovered the old spell for inter-dimensional travel, but it was too complex even for me to master in my current form back then."
The image shifted to Eon's spirit turning into a physical Alicorn, "After the Second War with Kaos, my spirit form was given a the body of an Alicorn created by the Portal of Power. That's when I attempted the Multiverse Spell and it soon formed into a rainbow source. So throughout the months I have been in this form, I kept the Multiverse energy in check in case something intends to happen. After the Battle of the Crystal Empire, I constructed an Arch-Portal that linked Equestria to Skytropolis, Capital of the Variant World and it was for the Variants to live."
Eon soon shifted the image to show him assembling a Super Portal, "After assembling the Variant World Portal, I realized that the Multiverse energy could actually be compatible with an Arch-Portal. If it was merged with a regular Portal of Power, it would have been disastrous. So I began constructing a Super Portal with the same design as the one in the Winter Tundra back in Avalar. I used the Multiverse energy to power the Super Portal as it instantly activated and remained stable. It was only a prototype when it first saw usage in the Soul Gem Conflict when the Skylanders saved your universe from total destruction."

The EQGs understood that the Soul Gem Conflict was First Contact with the Skylanders as well as the Battle of the EQG Universe which led to their existence. EQG Legendary Spyro looked at the Alicorn,

"If you haven't built this portal, we wouldn't be here right now." Master Eon chuckled, "That is very correct. The events that bridged our dimensions was caused by the portal. And now I suppose its time for you to return to your universe for a little while. But remember, your bodies may look EQG, but your hearts will always beat with the magic of Skylands and when you feel it, it will never fail you."

The EQGs smiled as all four of them jumped into the Super Portal shouting, "SKYLANDER POWER!!"


As the four EQG Skylanders returned to their universe, they soon realized that their exit point was in free fall as they fell towards the snowy ground while EQG Drobot spoke,

"This doesn't look like my lab. But we all know what happens in a situation like this!" All EQGs nodded as EQG Camo whipped up his snowboard as the others followed,

"Let's shred some powder, guys!" The others got out their own boards as the ground became closer and closer. They all oriented themselves towards a snowy ramp that was burying a statue in the front of the school. After lining up with the ramp, they all landed safely as the icy snow shredded against their hi-tech skateboard/snowboard hybrids, the four human Skylanders stopped in front of the statue to assess the situation. EQG Drobot checked his watch as he realized one thing,

"Guys, we better get home. It's 1:00 AM and our parents might be wondering if we were ever coming back." EQG Legendary Spyro checked his own watch, "He's right. We better get moving before daybreak and it would be a very good sign for Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna to see us alive."

EQG Camo spoke, "Well, let's head home before anyone sees us." As the four ran towards the snowy road before jumping onto their boards again as their turbo boosters allowed them to shred more snow along the way, they didn't notice another Multiverse Portal opening up to reveal a scientist with wooden spider-like legs followed by a Werewolf with a bone guitar. This was Dr Krankcase and Wolfgang, both are members of the Doom Raiders who were ordered by The Golden Queen to enter the EQG Universe and find potential EQGs that would join them to fight the Skylanders. Krankcase saw the four EQG Skylanders blazing down the road as he went,

"I'm glad those four didn't notice us....well they never even heard of us." Wolfgang shrugged, "All that work for a bit of dimension-jumping from there to here. At least, I won't be hearing the Queen's continued ranting about Krypt King." The Werewolf noticed the surroundings, "Since we're here, I suppose finding at least three EQGs to join us wouldn't be a problem."

The scientist turned to the Werewolf, "At least, we need to lay low and make sure that we follow those four EQG Skylanders. They do tend to attract a lot of attention, if we see someone who could be of use to us....we can offer what they desire."

Wolfgang nodded as he looked at the trail that the snowboards left behind, "Classic tail and eavesdrop, best idea I've heard all day. Even from you, doc its a classic." Dr. Krankcase nodded as they began to follow the trail of the EQG Skylanders, even if the falling snow intends to cover the trail, Krankcase wasn't stupid. As well as Wolfgang's wolf senses as he sniffed out the trail as they moved on into the night.

During their hunt, Wolfgang noticed a fork in the road as the four trails spit into two. Wolfgang noticed, "Oh, I see. The two of the four live in another house. But they won't get far." Krankcase looked at the fork in the road as he spoke, "Those trails do split all right. And judging that they have the physiology of teenagers, there will most likely have a parent waiting for the two of the four at one house." He looked at the trails and noticed that one was going left while the other was going right and he decided, "We should separate, so we can find where the house where the two halves of the team of four live." He pointed to the right, "I'll take right, and Wolfgang, you will take left."

Wolfgang spoke as he took the left trail, "Good, I was tired of following you anyway. But you were less annoying than Gulper when he was on his regular soda drinking frenzies. I'll catch ya later, doc."

As the two Doom Raiders separated to track their targets, they knew that it would soon bring them into contact with the duplicates of the four Skylanders.


On the left side, EQGs Drobot and Legendary Spyro were almost to their destination as they used a nearby driveway as a ramp when they used the boosters on their boards to get airborne and drop down the chimney of their house. They soon appeared in the fireplace floe as they crawled out to the actual floor as they dusted the snow off of themselves. The boys noticed that the house was dark, save for a few lights that were on. EQG Drobot noticed,

"Mom must be asleep." EQG Legendary Spyro replied, "She has to be. After we left a note saying that we would be in a different dimension, she knew that we would try to find ourselves...well literally." EQG Drobot pressed a button on his pack which caused his mechanical wings to fold up as he said,

"Since it has been a year, we are going to leave a note to her telling her that we are home." The boys left a note on the refrigerator as they soon went up to their rooms to turn in for the rest of the night. Unknown to them, Wolfgang was looking into the window and overheard their conversation. He now knew where they lived so he decided to call Dr. Krankcase,

"Hey doc, I've got good news. I've found out where the leader and the mechanic live. So far their parent is asleep."

Dr. Krankcase replied, "Nice work, I've already found where the boxer and the gardener live. Lucky for me, their parent was awake so I managed to identify her as the EQG version of that Princess Luna mare."

Wolfgang realized, "If a human Luna is the parent on your end, then the parent who is asleep on my end is a human Celestia."

Krankcase replied, "Just like that, which means that these four EQGs have a so-called wisdom from those two. Which was because they knew about the Skylanders long before those four were created."

Wolfgang remembered, "It was the Soul Gem Conflict, when that huge battle occurred and our former employer, Malefor saved his apprentice from the Skylanders after her defeat."

Krankcase realized, "That was exactly the point, but these two came into contact with the Skylanders as they explained their quest and what they were after. Then came the part of their creation and well these four were created through EQG DNA scattered on the battlefield, and DNA from a Skylander from a tooth or a Dragon scale. These are remnants of the actual Skylanders."

Wolfgang felt that whole science lesson and said, "No wonder they are so powerful." He noticed the Sun rising up as he spoke to the doc, "Krankcase, we need to hide."

Krankcase replied, "I'm going into a nearby bush." Wolfgang jumped into a large bush as the dawn rises above the town.


As dawn arises over the town, Principal Celestia awoken and instantly felt something in her mind, it was an all too familiar sense that she has not felt in a year. Her adopted sons have returned home from the Skylander's Universe. As she made her way down to the kitchen, she spotted several signs to know that they were home aside from her senses, She spotted the footprints from Dro's mechanical boots and the fact that the fireplace floe had soot all over it. It made her suggest that those two went down the chimney to get inside.

As for knowing where they were after a year, She and Luna would visit Dro's Lab and Workshop and the Portal that the four built would always react and show where the EQG Skylanders have gone and if they are all right. Unlike most mothers who are concerned that their children may be hurt or dead, The EQG Skylanders were no ordinary boys. They were once inanimate fragments of Legendary Spyro, Drobot, Terrafin and Camo. She and Luna found the Drobot and Terrafin fragment which was only Terrafin's tooth and Drobot's Dragon Scale and Arkeyan Tech, they witnessed their 'birth' and raised these already teenage EQGs until it was ready to reveal what they really are.

Until when two more appeared in the form of Legendary Spyro's Dragon Scale and Camo's Dragon Scale. They appeared on the same battlefield which the first two appeared, but unlike EQG Drobot and EQG Terrafin, they didn't need to have their destinies to be kept a secret. They constructed the Multiverse Portal in secret so they could journey to the universe where the Skylanders came from....they even left a note saying that they were going.

It's been a full year since they left and now she wondered if they would ever return. As an adopted mother, she was concerned for their safety. But it wasn't until the telephone rang as she answered it,

"Hello?" Luna's voice was on the other end, "Sister, they're back! The EQG Skylanders have returned home!" Celestia smiled as she spoke, "I saw some signs to know that they were here. But it's good to know that those four have returned home."

Luna was overjoyed, "It has been a year since they left to join up with the other Skylanders and now they decide to come home." Until another voice came on the line, a very familiar voice that sounded synthesized,

"The reason that we came back is for the sake of family, Aunt Luna. If we didn't have you two to raise us, we would have been lost and confused. We also have a set of stories from our time in their universe."

Celestia looked up and saw EQG Drobot hanging upside-down from his cables like a spider. His wings were folded up into his backpack while his helmet remained on for communication. Celestia soon spoke to Luna, "I guess they were listening in."

Luna finished, "Then they have a lot to tell us about their adventures." After that, they made their farewells and hung up the phone as EQG Drobot managed to pull himself up and land on the floor as his helmet folded up and stored in his backpack, revealing his spikey yellow hair. Celestia looked at her son and said,

"It has been a year, Dro. So I trust that you, your brother and your cousins were busy saving Skylands."

EQG Drobot nodded, "We have...even after an unfortunate setback we had when we got captured."

Celestia asked, "Captured?" EQG Drobot nodded, "It's a long story and it is best that I don't talk about it until the others get here." The human Celestia was going to argue, but seeing the concerned look of her first adopted son, she decided against it. After that they spotted EQG Legendary Spyro by the stove with a frying pan and already cooked eggs as he said,

"So, while we wait, who wants breakfast?"


After a few minutes, Luna and the rest of the team arrived at the house as they sat in the living room near the fireplace with the Principals on one couch and the team on the other. Celestia asked,

"So have you boys been doing in that universe?" The four looked at each other as EQG Legendary Spyro stood forward, "When we first arrived, we were shaken up by the transition between one universe to another. But we arrived and saw the Skylanders gathered around a Portal in the center of the room. It wasn't until they laid eyes on us as we entered into their world. They were in a battle for an area of Skylands called, 'The Cloudbreak Islands' where a volcano inhabits that region. This volcano is known to replenish all of the magic in Skylands. We joined up with the Skylanders and the seven students that disappeared in the ultimate battle to save Skylands."

Celestia replied in amazement, "A Magic Volcano is something that is beyond our reality. But not to their reality."

EQG Drobot pulled out a holographic image of the final battle at the Cloudbreak Core, "It wasn't until their arch-enemy, Kaos attempted to fill up the entire volcano with Dark Crystals. They were not natural crystals like the others. The ones that Kaos used were fused with dark magic, so we had to destroy those crystals quickly. If the volcano erupted, those crystal would've made the volcano spread darkness throughout Skylands. But our Twilight and their Spike tag-teamed to the volcano core and saw a stack of those crystals collapse on top of Kaos. The crystals turned the little guy into a giant purple dark portal master. When the two confronted him, Kaos revealed something shocking about how the first seven EQGs as they call us, arrived here."

Luna spoke, "This should be interesting." EQG Terrafin stepped forward, "It was Kaos that brought them to that universe on accident. It was an evilizer failure which opened seven Multiverse Portals. It was shocking to know that it was Kaos all along, but he technically made our bridge between dimensions a lot more stronger as the duo destroyed the dark crystals around Kaos' toes, teeth and even his brain. During the battle, their Spike morphed into his Harmonic form while our Twilight morphed into a burning version of herself and I'm telling you. She really meant business when she and Spike fought Kaos."

Celestia wondered, "They have an alternate form that depends on what power they posses."

EQG Camo now finished, "After Kaos was defeated and the volcano erupted free of any dark crystals, they returned to the portal chamber where we expressed our emotion over the truth of their arrival. And all of a sudden, the portal of power began acting strange as the five stone tablets that we had, slipped out of our hands and over the portal. The portal soon made seven more stone tablets before shaping all twelve of them into twelve gems. We soon realized what was going on as the twelve gems floated into the hands of its user." He motioned the boys to pull out the four gems, "These are our Soul Gems, the source of our power. When we first got them, we left them in the care of Master Eon while we did other stuff. But since we decided to come home, we brought them with us. As long as we still have our Soul Gems, we won't lose our powers."

Luna realized as she and her sister saw the four gems glowing with light, "Amazing, so it means that you four have truly recognized yourselves as Skylanders." The boys nodded as Celestia soon asked,

"You said something earlier about you four being captured. What was that about?" The four all looked at each other and nodded as EQG Drobot spoke,

"During the conflict with the Lord of the Undead, Count Moneybone, we showed off our combat skills through how much we managed to cooperate as a team. That caught the attention of Count Moneybone himself as we returned to our base at Boom Town, Skylands. He sent a capture squad of clockwork robots, we were caught off guard and captured."

EQG Legendary Spyro spoke, "He wanted us to join his side and we had no reason to turn against the Skylanders. But that bone-head used his Immortalizer Ray on us and turned us into his personal Undead Assassins. We now obeyed Moneybone without question and were ordered to bring him the head of the Skylander, Grim Creeper if he ever passed by the castle."

Luna realized, "He turned you into his slaves....what a despicable excuse for a count." EQG Drobot pulled out a hologram of themselves when they were Undead, kneeling before Count Moneybone, "His goal was to use us so we can defeat Grim Creeper. He wanted to see him hesitate to attack us while we attacked. But like all good plans, there was always a vital flaw to it." The hologram switched to the Battle at Moneybone's Castle as EQG Terrafin spoke,

"Our minds were lost completely when we were undead, but Grim had a few new Skylanders on his side. They were Blackout and Spotlight from the Dark and Light Element and we also had a new Skylander named Blades from the Air Element who appeared out of nowhere and assisted Blackout in the battle. I myself was burrowing underneath in orders to sneak attack Grim Creeper until I was pulled to the ground by a lasso as our Applejack pinned me down. She told me to remember anything that could make me remember who I am. I...told her that I remember seeing a farm with a boy and a girl....teenagers from the age. She kissed me in hopes of having me remember....which it worked. It was us that I saw in that memory and I remembered who I was, but I was still undead. So I decided to go up and see if that bonehead can order me around."

EQG Legendary Spyro chuckled as he finished for the muscle, "When Grim Creeper learned of a technique to change us back, Moneybone was furious at this. When Terry showed up, he ordered him to destroy Grim Creeper. But he would not take orders from that count any longer and spoke that he is a Skylander. Grim Creeper's technique changed him back as a furious Moneybone escaped.....with Grim jumping after him."

Celestia asked in great concern, "Was there any side-effects from being undead?" EQG Camo stepped forward, "Well, there is a side-effect that only occurred on me. It was actually hard to describe this but during the final battle with Moneybone, I transformed into....a Werewolf."

Luna asked, "Are you sure that you became a werewolf?" EQG Camo sighed as his eyes changed to a different color as his physical form changed from a teenager to a wolf-like creature. He looked as the same werewolf from the battle with Count Moneybone as he spoke with a deep voice, "I am sure and this is all the proof that is needed for the werewolf form."

Luna placed her hand over her mouth as she saw her adopted son as a Werewolf and spoke, "I can't believe that this all happened to you. We are seeing you as a Werewolf and it almost looks like a cross between the original Camo and a Werewolf." Werewolf Camo responded, "It might look strange, but trust me. When we defeated Moneybone, this form was the most vital for me to fight him." He soon describes his condition, "Keep in mind that I can only transform under my own willpower either during Day or Night. There is technically no difference between day and night for this guy."

Celestia soon collected herself as well as her sister as EQG Camo turned back to normal, "Well, as long as you four are alive and...sort of well. It's enough to have a family reunion......after school."

The boys were already decked out in their coats as they ran towards the chimney, their boards powered up as they yelled, "SKYLANDER POWER!!!!"

As they soon sped up the chimney, Luna chuckled, "What are we going to do with those four?" Celestia chuckled also, "They always enjoy using the chimney for a way of entering and exiting on some occasions."


As the four boys zoomed down the roads with their hoods and snow goggles obscuring any view of their faces and turbo snowboards blazing on, the two Doom Raiders moved on to follow them from behind. The snowboarders don't even know that they are being followed and the Doom Raiders know it. But up ahead at the school, there were three girls that were walking by the statue in front of the school until they heard a whoosh sound and saw our four heroes using the statue as a ramp as they zoomed right over them. Meanwhile, the boys decided to place their boards on their backs and use the flagpole on top as an anchor. EQGs Drobot and Camo shot the tech cable and life vine at the pole as they swung around it. EQGs Terrafin and Legendary Spyro grabbed the pole and spiraled safely on to the roof of the school. After that the boys cheered as EQG Camo spoke,

"That's the way an EQG Skylander should make an entrance!" EQG Legendary Spyro asked, "Did you guys see the barrel roll I did just as we caught serious air time?" The group nodded as they cheered again as EQG Terrafin chuckled, "That was one serious front flip that I pulled off, Yeah!!" EQG Drobot replied, "It was a serious front flip, but nothing like the DJ trick that I pulled off." EQG Legendary Spyro stated,

"After a full-year in another dimension, we haven't lost our touch." All four high fived, "YEAH!!" Until something flashed to their side as they froze, EQG Legendary Spyro asked silently,

"Was that a camera?" EQG Drobot replied silently, "Camera phone, it has an external flash on the back of the phone for photos that are towards someone else and not the user."

EQG Terrafin spoke silently, "Someone's on to us." EQG Camo spoke as he shot his vines out, "And the culprits are not too far behind." He pulled the vines revealing the three girls from the ground as EQG Terrafin approached the one in the middle and spoke with a deep voice,

"Give me the camera." EQG Camo realized, "I guess Terrafin's been working on his Batman voice." EQG Terrafin turned his head to the others as EQG Legendary Spyro jumped in front with wings spread out, "Enough, back off Ter."

EQG Terrafin said in stating, I've only seen Batman twice, okay." The arguing bunch didn't notice the three girls attempting to sneak away until EQG Camo blocked off their exit. The trio was shocked to see him as he tried to calm them down, "Their just snow goggles." He lifted his goggles upwards revealing his red and yellow eyes, "Don't freak out, right?" The trio soon fainted at the sight of his eyes as he said, "Wow, usually they don't faint in the sight of my eyes."

EQG Drobot picked up the camera phone from the tan girl and searched through the photos and found them hi-fiving each other, "I'll start deleting this photo right away, and we should make them promise that they don't tell anyone about us....well in our current wear."

EQG Legendary Spyro looked at the three unconscious girls and looked at EQG Camo, "If they fainted in the very sight of your eyes, my guess is that they are not from around here. Any student that saw your eyes wouldn't faint like these three."

EQG Terrafin joined in, "Something really odd is rotting in the dirt lakes, and it isn't that I would enjoy. Due to curiosity, those pendants that they're wearing doesn't show any kind of good sign."

EQG Drobot returned with the phone as he said, "Photo has been deleted and I have identified these three. They are called, 'The Dazzlings' they are some sort of singing group that came here to Canterlot High for some unknown reason. The leader is called Adagio Dazzle and her sisters are Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk, strange girls who sing. But who am I to argue with the Hobbies of others."

EQG Legendary Spyro asked, "What do you mean that they are strange?" That question wasn't answered as the Dazzlings began to move slightly as the boys gathered around as EQG Drobot decided to snap his fingers in their faces hoping to get them up quickly. He spoke as the lights from his tech helmet stirred them awake, "Are you girls alright?"

The tan one, Adagio Dazzle noticed the green light blinding her as she pushed the source away and noticed the four strange boys that her and her sisters encountered. She asked, "Who are you four?"

The one with the Dragon wings simply said, "We're Skylanders."

The gruff one with the bronze bracers said, "We're remnants."

The one with the helmet stated, "Well, technically we're humans."

The voice of the one with the red eyes finished, "And we're teenagers, but we can have adult conversation."

The blue one, Sonata Dusk stated, "Teenage human Skylander remnants?" EQG Legendary Spyro realized, "If you put it that way, it's kinda messed up."

EQG Drobot spoke, "And by the way, this is yours." He handed Adagio her phone and finished, "Don't bother with trying to see the picture. I've already deleted it and I've got to say, crowds seem to bend their knees when you three sing."

The pink one, Aria Blaze looked at Adagio's phone and saw no sign of the picture as she mentally smacked herself, 'These guys are good.'

EQG Drobot checked his watch as he spoke to the others, "Guys, if we are to make it inside before the principals, I suggest we get it inside now."

EQG Legendary Spyro nodded to his brother's statement as he looked at the Dazzlings as he warned them, "Tell no one that you saw us, or we will find you....Adagio Dazzle, Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze." He jumped into a secret compartment on the roof as the other three followed him. There the Dazzlings stood there as Aria Blaze spoke,

"Skylanders? I thought they were only myths. That the stories of the battle of Canterlot High was a far-fetched tale."

Adagio acknowledged her sister's shock as she replied, "The Skylanders were told to be stories until those four showed up claiming to be Skylanders. But the leader had those dragon-like wings on his back. They were almost organic, but when we saw them fly over us, his wings appeared by magic."

Sonata Dusk said in shock, "Magic, here in this universe? But that was impossible unless these Skylanders have a form of magic of their own."

Adagio spoke to her sister, "They do, Sonata. And if the story of the battle is true, then the magic of the Skylanders are also combined with Equestria Magic. We will feed on magic once again if we could....seduce those four."

Until a gruff voice spoke, "Trying to manipulate those four are not going to be enough." The Dazzlings turned and saw a werewolf with a bone guitar as he continued, "And just feeding off of the four Skylanders would not be enough for you three. Because what would happen if your feeding runs out? Well, I've got just the thing that could get you three set with all the magic to feed on."

Adagio looked at this newcomer and asked, "Who are you?" The Werewolf smiled, "Name's Wolfgang, a member of the most fearsome mercenary band of the time, 'The Doom Raiders' and my boss saw those four back there and decided to recruit anyone who wants nothing more than those Skylanders defeated."

Adagio asked, "What do we get in return?" Wolfgang stated, "Well, since gold wouldn't cut for you three...unlike some Doom Raiders, how about access to the most magic rich place in the whole Multiverse, you three sirens can feed off of the magic in Skylands."

Sonata Dusk asked in shock, "How did you know that we were Sirens?" Another voice spoke, "I'll explain that." At that moment another Doom Raider appeared with four wooden legs, "Hi, I'm Dr. Krankcase and I want to tell you three how I knew that you were Sirens." He pulled out various times that the Dazzlings sang and fed as he said, "Isn't it really obvious that some people in this world get brainwashed because of the singing note of brainwashing?"

There was no answer as Krankcase continued, "Well, actually it's not obvious because everyone is brainwashed and unable to control their own will. That was the most obvious for anyone who heard you three sing. But at least it isn't painful like Wolfgang's guitar notes." That caused Wolfgang to sneer as he spoke to the doc,

"Just because my guitar solo causes pain doesn't mean you should bring that up." He soon saw the similarity, "Well actually since my guitar solo causes pain while their singing brainwashes their victims, its equally similar."

Adagio asked, "So you want us to join your Doom Raiders?" Wolfgang replied, "That's exactly what we want you to do. If ya refuse, you'll never hear from us again."

The Dazzlings conversed with each other about joining these Doom Raiders as they offered the magic in Skylands if they join. But the best thing is that they could battle the Skylanders in hopes of feeding off of their magic. They agreed with each other as Adagio Dazzle turned towards Wolfgang and Dr. Krankcase as she spoke,

"It's a deal. As long as you help us get a bit of magic from those four Skylanders that we encountered." She grinned evilly as well as her sisters.


As the EQG Skylanders were sliding through their makeshift passage, they were basically having a time of their lives when sliding down that tube and cheering as they were sliding down. Eventually, they ended up in a cramped space meant for a locker as a sound of breaking wind was heard. EQG Legendary Spyro plugged his nose,

"Oh...JEEZE!"

EQG Terrafin yelled, "Camo!"

EQG Drobot pulled up his air purifier as he said, "What did you eat for breakfast this morning?!"

EQG Camo spoke apologetically, "Watermelon, Egg and Bean Breakfast Burrito. Sorry, guys."

The door opened as they poured out into the main hallway of Canterlot High while coughing and trying to get some fresh air as much as they can. The boys soon disposed of their winter gear as they placed the gear in the same locker. EQG Legendary Spyro looked around the hallway and said,

"Hey, what to you know, I guess we're early."

EQG Camo replied, "You got that right, the place is almost completely devoid of students except for us." The boys wondered until a familiar voice spoke,

"That's because we've decided to put up a delayed opening due to snow and for you four to train."

The four saw Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna approaching them as EQG Drobot realized,

"So you actually delayed starting the school day...for the snow and for us to continue our training?"

Celestia nodded, "It is meant to see how much you four have learned during your year in a different dimension. As naïve as you four seem, we also need to know that you are using your powers responsibly."

EQG Terrafin remembered, "With Great Power..."

Luna finished, "Comes Great Responsibility."

EQG Legendary Spyro decided, knowing that they actually have an hour time limit until the other students stampede the place, "Let's get this training started."

Celestia nodded, "The training room is in the Gymnasium, we set up a few practice dummies in there for melee and ranged combat. There are bigger dummies in the shape of those Grublin Trolls that require teamwork to take down. Keep in mind that due to your absence, Luna and I have trained ourselves in both magic and combat. And since then, we've enchanted some of the dummies so they can fight back."

The EQG Skylanders followed the Principals to the gym as they commenced their training session. As well as demonstrating great responsibility for their powers. EQG Legendary Spyro meditated at first until the normal dummies appeared as he jumped into action with Magic Katanas swirling in his hands with the skills of a Master Swordsman.

EQG Drobot pressed a button on his gloved wrist as fired a cable bomb at a group of dummies as the targets were caught in the shockwave of those sticky bombs as the cables tangled them up. The Tech EQG activated his thrusters and jumped to the gym ceiling as he pushed another button on his wrist as he disappeared in thin air. When in reality, it was a cloaking device that allows him to perform stealth attacks on unsuspecting enemies or used to sneak past them while unseen.

EQG Terrafin focused on his usual punching bag until he focused all of his strength and punched the bag off of its supports and into a triangular group of dummies, knocking all of them down at once. The Earth EQG pulled out a board and placed an X on the board as he smiled knowing that he got a Strike.

EQG Camo used his unique Skateboard/Gardening Combo as he skateboards through the crowd of dummies and using a dual-wield attack with a garden shovel in one hand and his Life powers in another. He enjoyed his combo attack as much as the next guy would do it. He executed a Red Hot Chili Pepper Grenade throw as the grenade destroyed a group of dummies.

Now came the time where all four EQGs worked together as a team as EQGs Drobot and Terrafin destroyed a couple of Grublin Troll dummies with a Batter-Up Attack which involves Dro to throw his cousin in a baseball batter position using his Bo Staff as Terrafin hits the target and uses his Knockout Bracers to pummel the target to pieces. EQGs Legendary Spyro and Camo took their turns at taking down the Hero Orc dummies as Legendary Spyro used his magic to fling both himself and Camo on top of the dummy as the Magic EQG sprang out his Katanas while the Life EQG shot his vines at another dummy as the dummy began struggling against him. Although it looked like Camo would lose his grip, Legendary Spyro flung his Magic Katana at the struggling dummy as Camo collected himself and pulled the dummy to the group as they jumped off the one that they were currently standing on. The two large Grublin Troll dummies collided with a magnificent crash as they fell to pieces. The two looked at their handiwork and fist-bumped knowing that they have completed the Tag-Team Training Session.

The four cheered until EQG Terrafin felt strange and said, Is it me or do you guys hear something?"

EQG Camo replied, I hear it as well." EQGs Drobot and Legendary Spyro nodded in acknowledgment knowing that they heard three faint singing noises. But unlike other types of singing, this type almost feels like that its trying to force their instincts to find the source of this singing. The boys knew that it would be bad news if they try to go after it, so they stood close together putting their hands in the center of their circle and soon enough, all four of them found themselves in a blank white void. They looked around as they released their hands from the circle to realize one thing as EQG Legendary Spyro spoke,

"Our minds must've been merged into one."

EQG Drobot noted, "Its possible that when we were trying to resist that singing, we must've created a bridge that allowed us to see each others thoughts. But I don't see any of..." All of a sudden, the blank void soon showed the image of a battle of the bands competition, they entered the image and saw an unconscious EQG lying on her side. As EQG Terrafin turned the EQG towards them, her eyes opened revealing a pair of red eyes, but unlike Legendary Spyro and Camo's eyes, her eyes were more of an evil brainwashed red as an eerie dark voice spoke,

"Skylanders." Terrafin backed away shocked as they left the human. EQG Legendary Spyro looked at the stage and noticed that the stage was occupied by three familiar girls as the leader spoke,

"Your magic is everywhere and where it is. We will feed on it?"

EQG Drobot spoke in surprise, "This isn't happening. We just met you three and you are already trying to kill us?!"

The Dazzlings chuckled as Aria Blaze spoke, "Not kill; we feed off of you. Even if you four would know the truth?"

EQG Terrafin clashed his bracers together as he asked, "And what truth would that be?"

Aria Blaze smiled, "That even with all your talks of teamwork, you are but pieces of Skylanders in human bodies."

EQG Camo felt intimidated by this, "So what if we are? Does that change anything from who we are or what we do? No, it does not, the four of us use our power for protecting others. It's our duty to protect our world from any forces of evil. But when the four of us fight alongside the other eight, We Will Not Be Broken!"

Sonata Dusk now spoke, "Confidence born of Ignorance. And they say that you are always the goofy one of the group. Our feeding cannot be ignored and even your powers would be at our mercy and the eight would die because of you four."

EQG Camo asked, "Who says that I'm the goofy one?" EQG Legendary Spyro pats him on the shoulder, "Those who don't know what we're fully capable of." The leader of the four stepped forward,

"We might be pieces of the original Skylanders. But we fight the bad guys, regardless of our origins. But even if we do submit, we won't remain submitting forever. We always find a way. That's what Skylanders do."

Sonata was now trying to find a good comeback until Adagio Dazzle pushed her aside and said,

"I'd say we test your combat prowess with our new friends." She looked behind her and her sisters, "What do you say, Wolfgang?" Wolfgang soon approached the head of the stage along with Dr. Krankcase as the werewolf said,

"Time we put on a show where these four Skylanders fall. Whadda ya say, doc?" Krankcase spoke as he whipped out his goo gun, "Let's Goo This!"

The two Doom Raiders jumped off the stage as the four took a step back as the duo landed. EQG Legendary Spyro looked at his team and said, "Ready?" They all nodded, "Stance!" EQG Legendary Spyro's Katanas appeared as he got into a swordsman like stance; EQG Drobot's Robotic Wings flared as his helmet folded on and got into a crouched stance like a runner waiting for the starting shot; EQG Terrafin bashed his bronze knuckle bracers together as he got into a boxing stance while EQG Camo sprung out a vine to use as a whip while he pulled a Red Hot Chili Pepper grenade of his belt and got into a crouched position with the whip behind him and the grenade in front. The Doom Raiders smiled knowing that they are fighting Skylanders once again as Wolfgang spoke,

"Time for a guitar solo!" He played his bone guitar as physical music notes went straight towards the group. Despite the deadly music notes, they kept in formation as EQG Drobot used his group shield to block the notes as Wolfgang said,

"Hey, No Fair!!" EQG Drobot smiled, "All's fair in war, Wolfdog." EQG Legendary Spyro now ordered, "Skylanders! TO BATTLE!!"

As the order was given, the four dispersed and charged towards their enemies as Legendary Spyro slashed his Katanas at Wolfgang as the werewolf used the bladed end of his bone guitar to block the attack as Dr. Krankcase and EQG Drobot fought with Goo vs. Lasers. EQG Camo used his whip to pull Dr. Krankcase towards him while he planted a chili pepper grenade on the doctor's goo pack. He drop-kicked Krankcase away as he yelled,

"FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!" He jumped away while EQG Drobot hovered away from Krankcase as the grenade exploded covering Krankcase with goo. The doc looked at his goo pack and said,

"Now it's in shambles....and I just modified this thing!" EQG Drobot crossed his arms, "All that goo is bad for the skin, you know?" EQG Camo spoke, "Definitely is bad for the skin."

EQG Legendary Spyro was fighting Wolfgang as he was knocked to the ground by Wolfgang's painful guitar notes. The Werewolf attempted to finish him off as he attempted to use the bladed end of his guitar to strike him down. But EQG Terrafin placed his Knockout bracers in the way as the claws sticking out of the metal gloves stop Wolfgang and saved Legendary Spyro's life. EQG Terrafin battled with Wolfgang as he burrowed underneath to avoid Wolfgang's Guitar Note attack. He popped up from behind the werewolf and used an uppercut on Wolfgang as the Doom Raider flew into the air.

The others saw the opportunity as EQG Camo sprung out another whip and merged the two into a bat. He eyed the flying werewolf as he smirked, "Batter Up, Wolfgang!"

He swung and hit Wolfgang, sending him flying towards another direction as EQG Drobot shot his cables at the Doom Raider and swung him around and around before shouting, "CATCH, SPY!!"

He threw Wolfgang towards EQG Legendary Spyro as he ran towards his target and kicked the werewolf towards Dr. Krankcase as the doctor and the werewolf collided. The four soon formed up as they looked at their handiwork and saw the two Doom Raiders fade away from their mind. The boys had the thought of cheering until they realized that The Dazzlings were clapping their hands slowly and very sinisterly as Adagio Dazzle commented,

"That was a nice show of combat, you four. But after everything that you four can achieve, you have not seen anything yet!"

EQG Legendary Spyro asked, "And what can you three do instead of attempting to brainwash us?" All of a sudden, the three girls snickered evilly and transformed into their true forms....Sirens.

EQG Terrafin punched Legendary Spyro lightly, "You had to open your mouth, ya know that?" EQG Legendary Spyro replied, "I didn't know that this will happen."

EQG Drobot used his wrist lasers on the Sirens as the creatures shielded themselves from the lasers as EQG Drobot spoke, "We can't fight these things.....not yet. We need to get back to the Physical World." They soon ran from the Sirens as they used any means to hold them off as they tried to find a portal back to the physical world.

They left the concert image with the Sirens in pursuit as they hoped that one of these images would be the exit portal. They realized that to find the exit, they need to find an image of themselves in an unconscious state. As they ran across the now stellar void, EQG Legendary Spyro asked EQG Drobot,

"Are the Dazzlings still chasing us?" The mechanic checked his pursuit cam and saw the Sirens gaining on them as he spoke in shock, "They are. And they're gaining on us!"

EQG Legendary Spyro realized one thing, "These girls want magic for their feeding right?" The others nodded as he now smiled, "If these girls want our magic, then let's give them our magic. So much that they won't stand it."

EQG Drobot sighed, "Although I said that we can't fight them....but that was minutes ago." He looked at the approaching Sirens, "THIS CHASE ENDS NOW!!"

EQG Terrafin clashed his bracers together, "Heck yeah!"

EQG Camo looked at EQG Legendary Spyro, "What do you say, Spy? We use Elemental Unity and send them a message?"

EQG Legendary Spyro smiled, "ELEMENTAL UNITY!! GO!!"

EQG Drobot's wings separated as he held them in his hand as the wings merged with the gloves to make twin cannons with the Tech Symbol inside the barrel, "TECH, READY!"

EQG Terrafin's Knockout Bracers felt his elemental energy coursing through them as the bronze gloves covered the EQG's arms with bronze steel as the Earth Symbol covered the bronze arms with hard granite, "EARTH, READY!!"

EQG Camo's vine whips and vegetable bombs soon formed around him, turning him into a tree automaton in the shape of the original Camo with the Life Symbol 's power surging through the tree dragon, "LIFE, READY!!"

EQG Legendary Spyro's ability to summon his Katanas were now allowing him to use his power to summon a staff with the shape of a dragon on the top and the Magic Symbol in the center of the staff, "MAGIC, READY!!"

As the Dazzlings approached the newly elemental powered EQG Skylanders, Sonata Dusk looked at the group, "This should be exciting since you four are at your full power."

There was no response as Aria Blaze spoke, "You really think that running away from us would let you escape our inevitable feeding?" She smirked, "I'd say that you were more persistent than that idiotic Sunset Shimmer and she serves a Dark Dragon."

There was still no response from them as the boys' eyes began to glow white as Adagio Dazzle spoke with a smirk, "And your useless attempts to escape us has gone on far enough. The game is now over."

Now the boys responded in unison which sounded like multiple voices, "This is no game, Dazzlings." As the Dazzlings wondered what they meant, the EQG Skylanders charged up their most powerful spell of combined elemental energy as they all shouted,

"ELEMENTS TOGETHER, SKYLANDERS FOREVER!!! WHEN OUR ELEMENTS ARE UNITED, WE WILL NOT FALL!!!"

Elemental Drobot pointed his twin arm cannons at the monsters and fired twin laser combinations of tech and magic as they struck the Dazzlings as the Sirens flinched in shock of the power that one of them had displayed.

As the Sirens recovered, Aria Blaze made a move onto Elemental Terrafin as he slammed his granite arms into the ethereal ground which reacted to the tremors of a earthquake as several rocks emerged and struck the Siren as she pulled back from the attack.

Sonata Dusk made her move to attack the Elemental Camo as the dragon automaton fired a sunball at her which struck the Siren, but that wasn't it yet. Elemental Camo had his automaton dive into the ethereal floor and reappear with a larger in size crop of fruit bombs as the massive tree dragon construct spun around as its leafy tail slapped three watermelon bombs at the Dazzlings as they attempted to avoid the barrage.

Adagio Dazzle decided that enough was enough as she attempted to use her powers on Elemental Legendary Spyro to gain his essence, but all seemed futile as the Elemental Skylander twirled his staff and slammed it to the ground as a magic dragon emerged from the shockwave. The Dragon was now flapping it's wings in the air as it dive-bombed Adagio before landing. The Magic Dragon slashed its claws at the Siren as she used her tail to knock the dragon aside for a bit before she was hit in the mouth by an ethereal wing and tripped to the ground by a tail strike. The dragon sprayed fire over her as the magical heat felt too much. The dragon did the same with her sisters before dissipating into the void.

Adagio looked and saw that the dragon vanished and the Elemental Skylanders stood in vigilance. Her sisters were at her side as she spoke,

"All those magic tricks that you performed were impressive, but it has gone pretty dull from all of the magic we feed off of others."

Elemental Terrafin smiled,"Ya haven't seen anything yet?"The boys' eyes soon began to glow brighter as their elemental forms soon began to rise up into the ethereal air as they all shouted in unison,

"FURY OF ELEMENTAL UNITY!!!!"

Soon all four directed their powers around themselves until the massive elemental energy formed into several ethereal versions of the original Skylanders that they were part of. The copies charged at the Dazzlings as the they unleashed their powers on the Sirens multiple times as the beasts soon felt pain after being peppered with multiple magical and physical attacks by this new attack. Each of them tried to stop the copies, but it all felt fruitless as the Sirens collapsed on the ground in defeat while the copies disappeared. The EQG Skylanders were back to normal as they walked up to their defeated foes as EQG Legendary Spyro spoke,

"We told you three that we would find you. Now you've lost, Dazzlings."

Adagio smiled, "For now, Skylanders. For now." Before the boys had time to ask, the Dazzlings faded out of their mind as they now decided to get back to their original task. Until they saw something appear right behind them as a voice spoke,

"You four have become strong in the mastery of your powers. It has also been long since three Joor Dovah from another world use their powers like that."

The boys turned around and saw a dragon, it was old and it had several missing chin spikes, teeth and one of the horns were chipped. EQG Drobot asked,

"Who are you?" The dragon replied, "What I am called is not important. I am here to congratulate you on your victory against those Sirens and the Doom Raiders."

EQG Legendary Spyro asked, "Why are you congratulate us in our head? Not that it would be an appropriate time."

The old dragon stated, "After seeing your births in this realm, I had to speak with you on lu silkun, your magical aura that surrounds you. Even when three of you are of Dovah sos, Dragon-blood."

EQG Terrafin realized and spoke, "What do you mean Dragon-Blood? I mean three of us were created from a dragonscale, but not blood."

The dragon replied to EQG Terrafin, "Do not be fooled by what you possess, Joor of the Okravaaz sos, Shark-blood. Even you possess that same blood of both Dragon and Shark. The tooth that you were created from was covered in Dovah sos, Dragon-blood."

EQG Camo asked, "But who's blood was it?"

The dragon spoke, "That is something for another time. But now I am also here to deliver a warning to you four. You need to be cautious when you return, a great evil from the Equestrian underworld of Tartarus wants to be freed and only your blood can free him. But you do not want to act foolish, he is much of a threat to Equestria as the evil Dragon, Malefor. If your blood is used to free him, he would track you down and steal your powers. But we are also keeping vigilant in case he escapes without your blood. To those with the Dragonblood enter our temple in a great time of need, a drop of Dovah sos would be needed to release the Dragons of Nirn, to stem the time of great need and the Skylanders will be needed as well."

The team thought over that warning and remembered as a portal opened behind the dragon as he stepped to the side and showed the four of them in the physical world on the cots in the nurse's office in an unconscious state. The dragon spoke, "I believe that this portal will return you to the physical world, it would be well that you speak only on your battle with the Dazzlings for the time being, the boys nodded as they entered the portal.


As the four began to regain consciousness in the physical world, they heard muffled voices coming from nearby. It was hard to actually pinpoint who it belongs to, but it was just a way of re-entering the physical world as they began to stir. One of the voices became familiar,

"They are waking up." They heard footsteps coming towards them as the boys opened their eyes as they saw Nurse Redheart standing in front of the four as Principal Celestia stood between EQGs Drobot and Legendary Spyro as Vice-Principal Luna stood between EQGs Terrafin and Camo. Celestia spoke,

"You four had us on quite a scare back there in the gym as you passed out." EQG Legendary Spyro asked, "How long were we out?"

Nurse Redheart spoke, "You four were out for about an hour and a half. You boys are physically fine, but your mental states showed increased brain activity. Unlike that brainwashed teens that I examined after the battle, this one was more of a fight in the mind for dominance."

Vice-Principal Luna spoke to the nurse, "I believe we would like to discuss this in private. Nurse, leave us." Redheart complied as she entered her private office as Luna spoke to the four,

"Nurse Redheart can be trusted, and she understands a private matter when she sees one. Now tell us what happened after you passed out."

The boys soon discussed on how they heard a singing voice trying to get into their heads, but huddled together in order to resist that temptation to go after it. They explained how they entered a merged void of all four minds at once and when they encountered the creepy EQG with the red eyes in the Battle of the Bands image. Then came their encounter with the Doom Raiders as they quickly dispatched them by using a combination at different skills and tactics to defeat them. But then came to the part of fleeing from the Dazzlings in their Siren forms until they had no choice but to confront those beasts in the void and defeat them. The very mention of the Dazzlings made both Celestia and Luna have a concerned look their faces as Celestia spoke,

"Our worst fears have been realized, Luna."

EQG Terrafin spoke, "Don't worry we made it out of there after we defeated them in our Elemental Forms." Luna replied, "That maybe so, but if you defeated the Dazzlings when they had these Doom Raiders with them, then something is going to happen in their world."

EQG Legendary Spyro asked, "Are you saying?" Luna finished, "You need to return to their world and warn the rest of the Skylanders of the danger that the Dazzlings possess."

EQG Camo lowered his head, "And we just got back."

EQG Drobot pressed a button on his gauntlet, "I can remotely activate the portal from here. It would be powered up as soon as we arrive at my lab."

Celestia spoke, "We are actually coming with you four." All four soon spoke, "WHAT!?!?!?"


Meanwhile back in Equestria, the undead Trap Master, Krypt King was resting inside the tomb that Grim Creeper calls his home. Ever since he was awakened by Grim, he became his roommate. As the Trap Master slept, he felt himself motionless, surrounded by a golden yellow background covering his eyesight as the Doom Raiders, Wolfgang, Dr. Krankcase, Gulper, Dreamcatcher and Chef Pepperjack gathered around him as he stood motionless until the Trap Master realized that he was reliving an old memory that actually haunts him to this very day.

The Doom Raiders backed away as Krypt King sees her for the first time, the Golden Queen. She looked at him with interest as she tapped on his golden prison as it crumbles to the ground while Krypt King himself gets down on one knee in exhaustion. His Traptanium Broadsword was used as a support to keep himself up as he locked eyes with the leader of the Doom Raiders as he asked,

"Why have you released me?"

"The Queen smiled, "Because I found a way to make you very useful to me besides being a statue." Krypt King knew that he would have to play along with this until the others arrive.

His mind soon shifts into the interior of Cloudcracker Prison where he decided to guard the Traptanium Cell of the Doom Raiders as an angry Golden Queen approaches him as he knew what she would say as he spoke,

"I know I tricked you into believing that I have turned. But I do not like working for those who take Malefor's side for profit. So, I am sorry for setting you up."

The Queen's anger was not only shaken by his words, but also stunned. He could sense her stunned form as she hid it by saying,

"You could've been my King. But don't think that this is the last you will hear of me. I will find you when we get out of here." All of a sudden, the door opens and Snap Shot runs in,

"Krypt King, the apes are attacking. We need you on the battlements, pronto!"

The Undead Trap Master replied, "On my way!"

He soon woke up from that memory as he reached into his armor and pulled out a picture of the Golden Queen on the throne and himself at her side as he asked,

"Why did I let her go?"

Author's Note:

I'M BAAACCKKK!!!! *sinister laughter* Okay, now the moment has past, Hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Man, school is tough. The only time I managed to do this was at night on my I-Pad. Anyway, I'm Spartan545 and this chapter is the stepping stone for the Trap Team Saga.

PreviousChapters Next