• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 11,121 Views, 361 Comments

Skylanders X MLP - Skylander545



After Kaos destroys the Core of Light, the Skylanders were not banished to Earth, but they were sent to Equestria on an entirely new mission. The Mane 6 will join forces with the Skylanders.

  • ...
23
 361
 11,121

PreviousChapters Next
Canterlot Wedding

The Mane 6 and the Skylanders were all having a picnic, courtesy of Camo's growth ability and Applejack's food. Thankfully, Camo's fruits did not explode in their faces, the only time that happened on accident is when he met Fluttershy. Spike then burped up a letter, then showed it to the Skylanders and whispered,

"Guys, this an invite to the Wedding, Celestia was talking about."

Spyro whispered back, "We better read it before we start judging it."

Ignitor asked, "Should we read it to the group?"

Spyro replied, "Its best if they know."

Spike raised up the invitation to the Wedding and spoke,

"Guys, We have an invitation to a Royal Wedding!"

Twilight spoke, "Then lets read it."

Spike cleared his throat and read,
"To the Elements of Harmony and the Skylanders,
You have been invited as 'Honored Guests' to the Royal Canterlot Wedding. I need Rarity's fashion skills to create the Bride's dress, I need Pinkie Pie to make plans for the Reception, I need Applejack to make the food for the Reception, I want Rainbow Dash to create a Sonic Rainboom at the Reception, The Groom wants Twilight to be his Best Mare, Fluttershy would want to help out. As for the Skylanders, I want to tell you that construction of the Portal of Power is going smoothly. With luck, it would be completed as soon as the Wedding is over. I will see all of you at the Wedding of Princess Mi Amore Cadenza and..."
Spike paused knowing that what he's going to say would really shock Twilight. Spike continued,

"Guard Captain Shining Armor!"

Twilight yelled, "My Brother!? Why didn't he tell me about this?"

"Twilight, there's more to this. Princess Celestia told me and the Skylanders, not to tell you about it until now."

Twilight said in shock, "You KNEW about this, and didn't even tell me about it?!"

Spyro spoke, "Calm down, Twilight. Ignitor and the Fire Skylanders met your brother when they were entering Canterlot. I suppose, that they most likely know each other and Ignitor knows your brother's duty as Captain of the Guard."

Twilight calmed down and replied, "Is there anything else in that invitation?"

Spike countiued, "P.S. Sunburn told me that Spike learned the Earth Element at the Lava Pits. I could help him out with controlling his three abilities, I know he's missing the Electricity ability, but that would come in time. Purple Dragons of his and Spyro's type could perform four abilities."
Spyro spoke, "Spike, it looks like you got yourself a teacher."

Spike replied, "She's more than a teacher...she's my adopted mother."

Spyro reminded, "Remember, we are the same."


On the Equestria Railroad to Canterlot...
The train was crowded because of Thirty-Four Skylanders cramped aboard. There's one Skylander, who seems to be in a trance with his Cursed Armor. Sonic Boom asked,

"Ignitor, why are you always sitting by yourself? You are starting to act like Flameslinger."

Ignitor replied, "I never thought that we would return to Canterlot for a Wedding. After I became what I am, I was tasked with the assignment to protecting a Royal Wedding from the Cyclopses, I failed and the Prince and the Princess, who were meant to get married, were taken away. I was branded as a failure to my Knighthood, and exiled."

Whirlwind overheard and asked, "What happened to the Prince and the Princess?"

Ignitor countinued, "After I encountered Master Eon after my exile, I now had to redeem myself, I followed the Cyclopses back to their lair. I knew it wouldn't be long before the Cyclopses get hungry. I charged in, with Redemption on my side, fought through the Cyclopses, and used my fire soul as a weapon. I made it to the dungeon and found the Prince and Princess, but in my path was the Cyclops horde. I told them to get behind me, as I escorted them out. We encountered Master Eon again, who told me about my Redemption, he was proud of me. I was branded a Skylander and was tasked to taking the couple back to the Wedding. When I showed myself, I was branded as a Redeemer and a hero, and I swore to myself never to relive the Cyclopses assault on a Wedding again."

Twilight was listening and spoke, "I guess, you have a Heart of Fire in protecting a Wedding."

Ignitor responded, "I got a bad feeling about this, judging that Canterlot has a barrier around it."

Spyro spoke, "I never saw the barrier when we came here."


As the train pulled into Canterlot Station, The Skylanders were introduced to a Unicorn Stallion wearing a Purple Armor. Ignitor quickily identified as he spoke his name,

"Guard Captain Shining Armor."

He turned around and remove his helmet, revealing a blue mane with a white streak across it. He spoke,

"Skylanders, Twilight, You guys are all here!"

Shining Armor hugged his sister and group-hugged each of the Eight Elements of Skylands, and he even hugged Spike. Spike responded,

"Congratulations on your Wedding! It must be a real good thing to get married."

Shining Armor chuckled at his Dragon-Brother,

"Just like you and Twilight being Skylanders. I also know that Princess Celestia wants to train you on controlling your abilities."

Spike replied, "You knew that right off the bat."

Ignitor stepped in, "Good to see you again, Shining Armor."

Shining Armor spoke, "Ignitor, you look confident to be in this Wedding."

Ignitor spoke, "Royal Weddings make me confident and on edge."

Shining Armor realized, "Royal Weddings must be personal to you."


While Shining Armor, Spyro, Spike, Ignitor and Twilight were walking, Twilight had to ask about her brother's bride.

"Who is this Princess Mi Amore Cadenza?"

Ignitor asked, "I have never heard her, well neither of the Fire Skylanders met her. We were in the Library being watched over by Cadance."

Shining Armor spoke, "You and the Fire Skylanders already met her, Ignitor."

Spyro asked, "What are you talking about?"

Spike asked, "Are you saying?"

Shining Armor replied, "Twilight, Spyro, Spike, Ignitor, Princess Mi Amore Cadenza is actually Cadance, She watched over you and Spike, she watched over you, and the Fire Skylanders, and Spyro, you met her when you were picking up the Fire Skylanders."

Twilight spoke, "Cadance, you mean 'The Greatest Foalsitter in the History of Foalsitters' and you're marrying her!"

Ignitor spoke, "You and Cadance are going to need a Valiant Knight, if that barrier breaks."

Spyro spoke, "Spike, we better tell the Skylanders."

As Spike and Spyro were leaving, they saw Cadance enter. In Spyro's eyes, she looks like a Bug..a parasite. In Spike's eyes, she was a bug and Cadance at the same time.

Ignitor was the first to speak, "Um, Shining. Whose the bug?"

Shining Armor asked, "Bug? What bug?"

Ignitor spoke as he pointed to Cadance, "The Bug, thats right in front of us."

Shining Armor asked, "The Bug behind Cadance?"

Ignitor spoke, "No, Cadance is the Bug!!"

Twilight spoke as she magically grabbed Ignitor, "Ignitor, what is going on with you!"

Ignitor replied as he tried to reach for his sword, "I'm assuming my duty as a knight! Why can't you see that Cadance is the Bug!?!?"

Shining Armor spoke, "I think you should take him to the castle and calm him down, Twilight."


At the Castle...
Twilight was in the training room with a very angry Ignitor, a confused Spyro, and a very worried Spike. Twilight asked,

"What do you mean about Cadance being a bug? I saw her just fine."

Ignitor realized, "You don't know about the Skylanders eyesight."

Twilight asked, "Skylanders Eyesight?"

Ignitor spoke, "Skylanders have an eyesight that sees through imposters. You seeing Cadance just fine, means you have not obtained the eyesight yet."

Spyro spoke, "No wonder, I could see a bug when Cadance entered. That's not Princess Cadance, we have to find the real Cadance."

Spike asked, "When I saw Cadance, I only saw half of the bug."

Spyro realized, "Your eyesight is still developing, and by what you said, its close to full developement."

Twilight asked, "What about me or our friends?"

Ignitor spoke, "If that bug tries to strike at our friends, try to talk her off. But drink this before you go, and give the other five to your friends, its a special serum that gives you and your friends the Skylanders Eyesight."

Twilight spoke, "So, my friends become Skylanders?"

Spyro answered, "Thats what the serum is for. It was developed by Master Eon using all of the Elements in Skylands. He used this for initiating new Skylanders, even the Legendary Giants."

Twilight asked, "Wait, There are Giants in Skylands?"

Ignitor answered, "Thats a differant story."

Spike stratigized, "Ok, so we split up and play along with this Bug's game, give each of our friends the Skylanders Serum, Ignitor will try to find the Real Cadance, We have to do this in a few days before the Wedding Ceremony."

Ignitor informed, "My close friendship with Cadance will allow me to track her and find where she is."

Spyro replied, "Thats good, with you and the Fire Skylanders friendship with Cadance, it makes finding her a lot easier."

They were all asembling a plan to find the real Cadance and turn the other Elements of Harmony into Skylanders, until they heard a familar voice.

"The eyesight was something that Starswirl did not mention in his notes."

The Skylanders turned to the entrance and said in shock, "Princess Celestia!"

The Sun-Goddess said reassuring them. "Do not be alarmed, I was just on my way here. Spike still needs to tame his abilities."

Spike asked, "How much did you hear?"

Celestia spoke, "All of it. It was a little unsettling that, that the bride might be a Changeling. A creature that feeds on love and shapeshifts into any form. But your Skylanders Eyesight, sees right through the Changeling."

Twilight spoke, "Our plan is to play along with this Changeling's game, turn my friends into Skylanders, so they can gain the Eyesight, Ignitor finds the Real Cadance, we save my brother and the Skylanders save Canterlot."

Princess Celestia replied, "I'll go along with the plan. Now I ask you to leave, except Spike. He needs to tame his abilities as a Purple Dragon."

Spike said, "Yeah, thanks Mom."


As soon as the others left, Celestia spoke, "You have the power of Fire, Ice, and Earth at your lips, but you need to learn how to tame these abilities. You can test them out with my teachings here in the training room."

Spike replied, "I would, but I'm missing the Electricity Element."

Celestia assured, "It will come in time."

As the Training began, Spike used his Fire Breath, Ice Breath and Earth Breath on each dummy, that showed up. He used his melee attacks on the dummies and crazy combination attacks.

Celestia said, "Great Job, Now its time for the real Challenge. After defeating the smaller enemies, you have a massive Fury Attack that can destroy the larger enemies in a single strike. You need to test it out with each of the Elements."

As Spike defeated all of the enemies, his rage fueled up and soon released his Fury Attack with each Element. After each Elemental Fury Attack was used, Celestia spoke,

"You did it, your training is complete. For now."


At Applejack's work station....
Spyro walked in to see Applejack in a sad position, he had to ask the farm pony about the results, and Applejack replied,

"She doesn't like it. Ah don't know what that mare has in her head, But that is just low."

Spyro spoke, "I'm getting suspicious on her actions."

Applejack asked, "Why do ya say that?"

Spyro replied, "When I see her, I see only a bug, an Imposter."

Applejack said, "Ya joking?"

Spyro handed Applejack the serum and said, "Drink this, find Cadance and see what I'm talking about."

Applejack drank the serum and felt the roughness of Earth beneath her. She quickily dove into the floor and went to find Cadance.


At Pinkie Pie's work station...
Twilight walked up and saw Pinkie Pie showing the Fake Cadance her Reception plans, the Fake said,

"This is suppossed to be Perfect!"

Twilight spoke as she handed Pinkie the Serum, "Um, Pinkie Pie. I think my old foalsitter is throwing alot of fire at you. Drink this."

Pinkie Pie drank the serum and felt her love in her Party Cannon and Explosives, until she saw the Fake Cadance and yelled,

"BUG!!! Blow it up!!!"

Twilight dragged Pinkie away overhearing the Fake Cadance talk to herself, she heard the fake say,

"How could she recognize me? Are the Element Holders using some kind of black magic? And those creatures? Dragons, Gremlins, Trolls, Dirt Sharks, and Elves? Who are those creatures? I think..no it can't be."

Twilight spoke to Pinkie Pie, "Just play along, Ignitor is on his search for the Real Cadance."


At Rarity's work station....
Spike was holding the Skylanders Serum, going to give it to the love of his life. Until he ran into the fake Cadance, who had a stare of confusion. He entered Rarity's station and found Rarity trying to work on the Wedding Dress. Spike spoke with his wings flared.

"Rarity, you seem a little worked up."

Rarity noticed Spike and said, "Spikey-Wikey, I'm glad your here, I need to make a new design for a Wedding Dress."

Spike replied, "Actually, I came to give a refreshment to cool you down. Spyro, Twilight, Ignitor and I made it ourselves."

Rarity magically took the vial and said, "Thank you, Spike. Its very generous of you." Rarity kissed Spike's cheek before emptying the Serum into her mouth. She felt the roughness and shiningness of crystals beneath her hooves.


At Fluttershy's station..
Ignitor went to Fluttershy's station and saw Fluttershy being comforted by Stump Smash. Stump Smash spoke,

"Its okay Fluttershy, you made a mistake and you can try again."

Fluttershy replied, "Thank you, Stump Smash. It means alot for me to be comforted by a living tree."

Ignitor spoke, "Fluttershy, I know you're feeling sad and I brought you a drink."

Fluttershy replied as she took the Serum, "T..Thank you, Ignitor."

As Fluttershy took the Serum, she felt a source of Life and Nature surging through her body.


At Rainbow Dash's Work Station...
Whirlwind, who was tasked by Spyro to get to Rainbow Dash's station and give her the Skylanders Serum. When Whirlwind entered, she passed by the Fake Cadance, who stared at the vial while walking by. Whirlwind found Rainbow Dash, who was trying to do her best to perform the Sonic Rainboom, but was now in a downfall. Whirlwind asked,

"Rainbow, you want to have your confidence to perform that Sonic Rainboom?"

Rainbow Dash replied, "Yeah, its the only chance I need."

Whirlwind said, "Take this confidence booster, It could boost your confidence and perform your Sonic Rainboom."

Rainbow Dash took the Serum and felt the energies of the clouds and the wind beneath her wings. The Fake Cadance pulled her head out of the doorway and said,

"They're here. They'll ruin everything, but as long as they don't know, I still have a chance. No way am I letting a bunch of Skylanders ruin my plan."


Somewhere beneath Canterlot...
Ignitor was following Cadance's trail and came across a dead end, as soon as he was searching around, he said to himself,

"Where am I?"

An Image of the Fake Cadance appearred and spoke, "You're in the place where all bad ponies go. Now that I have trapped a Skylander, you won't be able to escape."

Ignitor yelled, "I got in here, and I'm leaving with the Real Cadance. Show yourself, Changeling!!" There was no response. "Face me, you Coward!!"

Multiple Images of the fake Cadance appearred and Ignitor wielded his Flame Sword and slashed at the first image that appeared, ultimately revealing the Real Cadance. The Real Cadance was banged up, and bruised. But she noticed the Fire Skylander and asked in joy,

"Ignitor, is that you?"

Ignitor replied, "I definitely know that its you, Our hostess."


Back on the surface...
Princess Celestia spoke, "There is no way I could stall the Wedding Ceremony, the Changeling will know something was wrong."

Spike replied, "All we have to do is wait, but we need to give Ignitor more time."

Twilight spoke, "Lets hope he has a plan B after he finds Cadance."


Back in the Mines....
Ignitor and Princess Cadance were close to the exit until they were attacked by three mares who were possessed. Ignitor thought up of one idea,

"Cadance, we need to merge our abilities!"

Cadance quickily agreed, "We need to get my man back before he marries that thing."

Ignitor shouted, "SLASH AND BURN!!!!"

Cadance Shouted, "LOVE IS IN BLOOM!!!!!"

In a flash of Orange, Ignitor's armor fell off and equipped itself onto Cadance, her eyes flared in flames while magically wielding a Sword of Flames. It disappeared in a burst of fire.


Back on the Surface....
Princess Celestia was doing her best to stall the Wedding, when she saw an orange burst, she said,

"Game's Over, Changeling. You're finished."

The Fake Cadance spook, "It doesn't matter, I have Shining Armor under my control.

The Fireball spoke in two voices, "Not if we are still here!!"

The Fireball burst, revealing the Real Cadance in Ignitor's armor. The Hybrid spoke,

"We are Ignidance, and Love Burns!!!" Ignidance turned to the Skylanders, "Get the guests to a Safe-Zone."

Slam Bam said, "I'm with you to Slam this faker to the ground."

Spike said, "I'm with you, too."

Inside Ignidance, was the spirits of Ignitor and Cadance. Ignitor spoke,

"Skylanders protect and serve, no matter what."

Cadance replied, "We better defeat this Changeling and get my Wedding back on track."

The Fake Cadance turned into the Changeling, Queen Chrysalis. She spoke,

"I should've known better, you Skylanders are more cunning than I could anticipate. My Changelings thought of you as myths."

Ignidance asked, "Why are you doing this?"

Chrysalis responded, "Equestria has more love than anywhere else. My Changelings are in need of feeding, first Canterlot, then All of Equestria."

Princess Celestia said, "You might've taken total control of Shining Armor, not when I'm Princess and not when the Skylanders are here!!

Spyro spoke, "Skylanders, to battle!!"

Chop Chop called, "All Undead Skylanders, Assemble!!"

Terrafin called, "All Earth Skylanders, Assemble!!"

Eruptor spoke, "All Fire Skylanders, Assemble!!"

Drobot called, "All Tech Skylanders, Assemble!!"

Stump Smash called, "All Life Skylanders, Assemble!!

Gill Grunt called, "All Water Skylanders, Assemble!!

Spyro called, "Magic Skylanders, Assemble!!"

Spyro spoke out, "We'll deal with her army, Ignidance, Slam Bam, and Spike....Show this Bug that we mean business."

As soon as the Skylanders left, leaving only three Skylanders. The Confrontation awaits, Chrysalis charged up an Electric beam directly at Spike. Spike was hit, and he said,

"It feels like I ate a Lightning Storm for breakfast."

As Chrysalis had her Changelings charge towards the three, Spike let out a flash of Electricity and electricuted the Changelings. Ignidance spoke,

"Skylanders, lets fight."

The Skylanders struck at Chrysalis, as she tried to fend them off, Slam Bam crashed into her and as he was going to strike again Chrysalis yelled,

"Enough, All of you are beneath me! I am a Queen, you Four-Armed Yeti, and I will not be bullied by..."

Slam Bam grabbed a hold of her and slammed her side-to-side and let her go. He walked away saying two words,

"Puny Queen."

Ignidance goes up to Shining Armor and breaks Chrysalis' control over him. Shining Armor asked,

"Cadance, is that you?"

Ignidance spoke, "We...I am Cadance and Ignitor at the same time. I am Ignidance."

Shining Armor replied, "There's no way to repair the barrier."

Ignidance spoke, "There's only one way."

Shining Armor and Ignidance merged their powers together, because of Shining Armor's love for Cadance. As everything was reforming, the barrier reformed and blew all of the Changelings away, the queen included. As soon as it was done, Ignitor's armor fell off of Cadance. As they saw the Armor Pieces, They had to know if Ignitor was still alive. Shining Armor spoke,

"Ignitor, are you alright. Come on, don't be dead."

Cadance called out, "Ignitor, We need you now."


In Ignitor's memory....
Ignitor was stading alone in an endless void, he asked, "Where am I?"

He was soon approached by a mysterious Alicorn, white coat and a Reddish-Brown mane. She spoke, "I have been watching you and the Skylanders, for a very long time. You have fought for Princess Cadance, Niece of my Daughter, with courage, selflessness, and sacrifice. You are becoming like Spyro, with the virtues of a leader, a leader worthy of my secret, I gave to Spyro. True Friendship isn't found, it is earned. You must go now, return to Cadance and Shining Armor, travel with them on their Honeymoon until the Portal is complete. It is and always has been, your destiny. Tell Celestia and Luna, "Mom says, Hi"

As soon as the Alicorn disappeared, Ignitor was thrown into a portal back to the physical world.


Back in the Physical World....
They were thinking that Ignitor has finally passed. Until his Armor re-assembled and a form as if it was lying on the floor on his back, and it was ignited by a living flame, and awakening from shock was Ignitor. Cadance spoke,

"There is a crowd of Canterlot citizens wanting to get a look at you and the Skylanders." She chuckled, "You better do that before they break down the door."

Ignitor replied, "Ok, help me up."

Shining Armor and Princess Cadance helped Ignitor up, but he was still trying to walk again, so they carried him to the door, where the other Skylanders are waiting.


A few hours after re-planning the Wedding, Shining Armor and Princess Cadance were finally married, the Reception has begun. The Skylanders now danced in pairs, Bash danced with Whirlwind, Drobot danced with Sonic-Boom, Spyro danced with Cynder, Spike danced with Rarity, but Ignitor, he danced by himself. He saw Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, he walked up to them and said,

"Princesses, Mom says, Hi"

The Two Alicorns were shocked to hear that, they heard from their Mom, they haven't heard from her in years.

The Skylanders were in a shock upon hearing about Ignitor's decision. Spyro spoke,

"I can believe, you're leaving with the Newly-Weds, Ignitor."

Ignitor responded, "I made my decision, I'll be back when the Portal is finished. Besides, those two still need a Vailiant Knight."

Cadance called out, "Ignitor, come on, its time to go."

Shining Armor called out, "We have a long trip ahead of us."

Ignitor responded, "I'm coming."

Twilight said, "Have fun on your trip."

Shining Armor replied, "The Changeling attack halted the construction of the Portal, so it will take time until Ignitor knows, its time to return."

Rainbow Dash shouted, "I can't believe we are now Skylanders!!"

Rarity replied, "Now I can sense more gems beneath my hooves."

Princess Celestia whispered in Rainbow Dash's ear, "Its time."

Rainbow Dash sped off and performed her Sonic Rainboom and amazed the crowd as the Newly-Weds and Ignitor drove away in the chariot into the moonlight.

Author's Note:

Whoa, so much planning and so much time on my hands. I really pulled through....but who will fill in Shining Armor's place as Captain of the Guard?

PreviousChapters Next