• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 11,121 Views, 361 Comments

Skylanders X MLP - Skylander545



After Kaos destroys the Core of Light, the Skylanders were not banished to Earth, but they were sent to Equestria on an entirely new mission. The Mane 6 will join forces with the Skylanders.

  • ...
23
 361
 11,121

PreviousChapters Next
Dragon Migration

On the Day of the Migration...
Applejack and the Earth Skylanders dug a small trench, for everypony and Skylander to see the dragons fly overhead. Spike was escorting Rarity, who was wearing an outfit into the trench, Drobot had to ask.

"Does Rarity do this often?"

Applejack replied, "Yah have no idea."

Spike looked up at the skies to see the dragons fly overhead, recalling throughout his whole life, he was raised by ponies. He was found by Princess Celestia and hatched by Twilight. Spyro saw the new Skylander in a disadvantage and knew what his problem was. He asked,

"You weren't raised by dragons, were you?"

Spike replied, "I was raised by Ponies, why do you ask?"

Spyro answered, "For me, I was raised by Dragonflies, my adopted parents are called, 'Flash and Nina' Sparx's Parents. Which was odd because I hatched the same day Sparx was born."

Sparx butted in, "Hey, hey, hey, You didn't need to mention that!"

Spike realized, "That means...we are the same."

Spyro recalled, "Raised by Non-Dragons, only to discover that we are dragons because of where we came from."

Spike asked, "You said that you would be following the Migration for Common Purple Dragons."

Spyro replied, "I need to know that if Purple Dragons are common in Equestria, I want to see it for myself."

Whirlwind stepped in "If your following the Migration then I'm with you."

Bash spoke, "Me too."

Camo said, "I'll follow you."

Zap spoke, "I'm coming with you."

Drobot spoke, "I'll follow you to see the Dragons of Equestria."

Cynder spoke, "Then I'm with you."

Spike said, "Lets go."

Sunburn said, "Lets go find the dragons."


Near the Lava Pits....
The Dragons and Dragon Hybrids journey to the Lava Pits and saw hundreds of Dragons sitting idle, while a group of Teenage Dragons are playing down below. Spyro and the Dragons slid down the slope (well Bash rolled down the slope) and came to a stop in front a Red Dragon, who looked a little confused and his smile made Spyro sense trouble. The Red Dragon called out,

"Hey, guys. A couple of dragons here and a Phoenix!"

Sunburn called out, "I might look like a Phoenix, but I have a Dragon ancestry, Bub!!"

Bash said, "Dragons that could actually fly, and Spyro, your question had an answer."

Spyro saw a Purple Dragon with Yellow spines and wings, not to mention that some covered his eyes. Spyro said in realization.

"Purple Dragons are common around here."

The Red Dragon said, "So, why do you care if they are common?"

The Purple Teenage Dragon whispered into the Red one's ear and said, "I don't think these guys are from around here."

The Red Dragon asked, "What are your names?"

Spyro responded, "Spyro"

Cynder was next, "Cynder"

Bash rolled around and popped back into his original form, "Bash"

Spike called, "Spike"

Whirlwind soared around and said, "Whirlwind"

Drobot shot lasers out of his eyes, "Drobot"

Camo sprouted an exploding melon. "Camo"

Zap zapped one of the Teenage Dragons, "ZZZZap"

Sunburn blew fire and said, "Sunburn is my name, and Sunburn is my game."

Spyro spoke about where they came from, "All of us come from Ponyville."

What Spyro said made the Teenage Dragons burst into laughter, Spike burped up a letter from Princess Celestia, Spyro quickly read it.

"To all Skylanders,
The Work on the Portal is going in great pace, but don't mention what I'm about to say, to Twilight. In the next chapter, We are putting you as honored guests to the Wedding of Princess Mi Amore Cadenza and Guard Captain Shining Armor. Please don't mention the Wedding to Twilight, She won't know how to handle, how her brother is getting married.
We are counting on you, Skylanders, and you are counting on us to build that Portal to Skylands.
From, Princess Celestia.
P.S. Make sure to report if Spike learns any new Elements because he only knows Fire and Ice."

The Red Dragon snatched the letter and read it, but was confused on the introduction and the ending.

"Guys, What are Skylanders? Are they some sort of Pony Warriors?"

The Purple Teenage Dragon shrugged and the Brown Teenage Dragon shrugged and said, "I never heard of these Skylanders."

The Red Dragon countinued, "There's also something about a Portal to Skylands."

Spyro interruptted, "We are the Skylanders, Protectors of Skylands and its magical core."

The Red Dragon laughed, "Look guys, these 'Skylanders' are pen-pals with a Namby, Pamby Pony Princess!!" As soon as he said it, he threw the note into the lava. The Red Dragon countinued to talk with Spyro, "How about we interest you guys in a game?"

Spyro said, "What is this game called?"

The Red Teenage Dragon climbed on top of a pile of Crystals, Gems and Treasure and yelled, "KING OF THE HOARD!!!!!!"

Spyro and the Dragon Skylanders huddled together and layed out their 'King of the Hoard' plan,

"Sunburn, you and Drobot will try to climb to the top and hit the Teenage Dragon from behind. Whirlwind, Bash, you two would climb from the sides and avoid the dragons falling off the top. Camo, Zap, Spike, you three separate to corner the dragon. Cynder and I, would attack from the front. In term, We are attacking from all directions. Ready and..."

All Dragon Skylanders yelled, "BREAK!!" They separated and started to climb to the top of the pile, as their plan worked out nicely. The Skylanders' teamwork knocked the Teenage Dragon off the pile, and all Skylanders stood at the top and yelled,

"KINGS AND QUEENS OF THE HOARD!!!"

Spike felt an energy of solid rock and shockwaves as his body was absorbed by a magical energy from one of the gems in the pile. As soon as the energy faded, Spike let out a green shockwave which blew all of the Dragon Skylanders off the pile. The Teenage Dragons were confused on Spike's ability to absorb magic from gems and other things Dragons from Equestria eat. Spike explained,

"According to Spyro, I'm a Purple Dragon, one who has the power to wield many abilities. Right now, I have Fire, Ice, and a new breath."

Spyro said, "That new breath, you performed is the power of Earth."

The Teenage Dragons shook off what they saw and put the Skylanders through hunting for Phoenix Eggs. Unfortunately, it was something Sunburn didn't enjoy, but he agreed to just follow them.


At a Phoenix Nest...
The Teenage Dragons and the Skylanders saw the parents leave the nest, the Dragons moved first. Spyro was upset about thinking that dragons would be the same like in Skylands. Sunburn had to move in on the dragons and spied on them to see that they were going to eat the chicks, so because of his Phoenix ancestry, Sunburn called the Parents responsible for the nest and saw as the Teenage Dragons were in a tree.

Sunburn fell in the nest along with Spike, only to find a lone Phoenix Egg, abandoned by its family. The Teenage Dragons wanted Sunburn to eat it, but the Skylanders wanted Sunburn to keep it and raise the chick as his own. Sunburn chose the Skylanders' choice, as soon as Spike and Sunburn came down from the tree. Twilight and her friends appearred. Twilight complimented,

"That was a good choice, keeping the egg and raise the chick as your own. Even though the parents didn't know that the egg was still in the nest when they abandoned it." Twilight turned to Spyro and asked, "How was the dragons?"

Spyro answered, "In my opinion, the dragons here are bad, nothing like the Dragons in Skylands."


At Twilight Sparkle's Library...
Sunburn was looking after the Phoenix Egg as he wrote a letter to Princess Celestia,

"Dear Princess Celestia,

Today we went to see the dragons and Spyro confirmed that, the dragons here are different in Equestria than in Skylands. Today we played a game with the Teenage Dragons called 'King of the Hoard' and after we used our teamwork and most important, our friendship, we won. As soon as we won, Spike has learned a new element called, 'The Earth Element' These are from Spyro's mouth, but I'm writing it down while I look after an abandoned Phoenix Egg, that I took in, because I'm half Phoenix. Spyro also saw that Purple Dragons are common in Equestria, but it doesn't mean Spike is not a rare breed. We didn't tell Twilight about what's happening in the next fic."

Your Faithful Guests of Honor, The Skylanders."

Soon after he was done, the egg hatched and the Phoenix chick peeped to Sunburn, "Daddy"

Spike sent the letter off and whispered the name for the Phoenix Chick. Sunburn listened to Spike and spoke, "Welcome, Peewee. I'm going to teach you what it is to be Pony, Phoenix and Skylander."

Author's Note:

I made some of the characters in this chapter break the fourth wall a bit.

PreviousChapters Next