• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 11,116 Views, 361 Comments

Skylanders X MLP - Skylander545



After Kaos destroys the Core of Light, the Skylanders were not banished to Earth, but they were sent to Equestria on an entirely new mission. The Mane 6 will join forces with the Skylanders.

  • ...
23
 361
 11,116

PreviousChapters Next
The Dark Master Returns

Spyro warped his way to the Dark Mirror, where he was confronted by Hektore.

"Spyro...just the dragon, I was looking for."

Spyro asked, "You knew we were coming?"

Hektore laughed, "Don't think I don't know about your Equestrian Allies. I know much about them since their arrival."

Spike appeared beside Spyro, "From who?"

Hektore smiled evily, "Why, the Dark Mirror. Soon to be a portal for the Dark Master."

Spike growled, "We won't allow you to ressurect Malefor!"

Spike's image disappeared and Spyro faced Hektore face-to-face, Spyro fought against a big Troll warrior and fired a rocket at Hektore. Once Hektore was down, Spyro yelled,

"Swap!"

Spike took Spyro's place and started attacking Hektore while he was down, he used an Earth Shot to do serious damage. Hektore got up and went out of range, Spike had to jump on the moving platforms and collect Radiants, until Hektore gets his focus back. Hektore refocused and said,

"Well, my yeti will freeze you nicely, have at you!"

Spike replied, "We'll see about that."

Spike saw a yeti with Troll gunman around it. Spike used his Fire Breath to heat things up a notch, and then meleed the yeti and fired a rocket at Hektore, KO'ing him, but not quite out of the fight.


Back in Equestria, it wasn't just the other Skylanders and Pony bystanders, who was watching the action, it was also the Skylanders dragon friends from the Migration, the lead dragon Garble yelled,

"Come on, Spike, show that head who's boss!!"

The brown Dragon saw Spike switch to Spyro, "Man, that guy looks just like you."

The Dark Violet Dragon responded, "Actually, his color is purple, I have a Dark Violet color. But still, he does look just like me."

Garble said, "I can't wait to see that place in person."

The Brown dragon responded, "Just hope I don't barf because of the floating islands."


In the Sanctuary, Wendel and the other Seekers gathered near the Shattering Sigil. Wendel used his Father's Staff and noticed when Spyro was about to fire the rocket, he noticed Hektore's eyes glowing yellow, he remembered about what his father told him about the Legend of Malefor, the Dark Dragon. He tried to communicate,

"NO, SPYRO, DON'T!!!

But it was too late, Spyro fired the rocket, with both the Magic , he and Spike attained, it struck Hektore and the Dark Mirror began to glow a Dark color. Wendel threw the staff into the area where the Dark Mirror is and Spyro grabbed it.


On the path to the Mirror, Spyro was running along the moving platforms with Hektore in pursuit, He decided,

"Swap!"

Spike took his place and reached the Dark Mirror and activated the beacon, allowing Wendel and the Seekers to use the Shattering Sigil. The Sigil fired a green beam directly at the Dark Mirror, as it started to crack, Hektore yelled,

"No, NO!!!!" The Mirror exploded, and Hektore, angry with all of this proclaimed, "Do you really think, I can be stopped that easily?" Hektore began to draw Dark Red energy, "You will....wait..whats happening?" Hektore screams as he explodes, and Spyro and Spike are sent back to the Sanctuary.


Wendel was shaking off the experiance when he saw a familar figure step out of the transporter.

"Father!" He walked up to Fargus and said, "The Darkness has receeded, is the Mirror destroyed?"

Fargus replied, "Yes and so is Hektore. You have proven yourself, as one of the Mystic Seekers." Fargus handed Wendel his staff. Wendel knew exactly, that he's become a seeker. He turned to Spyro and said,

"Spyro, you have no idea what you've done."

Spyro replied gazing at the Mirror's remains, "Hektore's eyestones and Dark Mirror...Their Malefors."

Wendel replied, "Carved from the same Crystal core, you sealed Malefor in. In destroying it, you've broken that seal..." Spyro finished, "And set Malefor free." He soon realized, "For some reason, he doesn't scare me anymore!"

Wendel turned toward the Princesses, "You will forever be part of the Radiant Isles, Your Highnesses. Your bravery and courage will be remembered because of you and the Skylanders."

Princesses Celestia and Luna nodded in acknowledgement, Celestia said, "We can bring you to the Equestrian Isles, if you want to see them."

Wendel replied, "It will be an honor."


As the balloon, pulled by Whirlwind and Rainbow Dash left for the Equestrian Isles, Hex caught something near where the Dark Mirror was, a scar in the shape of a Dragon.

"Malefor! He is gone."

Spyro replied, "Not for long, I imagine we'll be seeing him again soon."

Twilight asked, "And When we do..."

Spyro finished, "We'll find a way to defeat him. Thats what Skylanders do."

They defeated Hektore and destroyed the Dark Mirror, only allowing Malefor to return. But it will be a while before he can gather strength to strike back.

The Skylanders took the Mystic Seekers for a tour around the Equestrian Isles, build much like Equestria. Each Isle has a city, near the outskirts of a big city would be a small town, there are Dragon messengers, who would deliver mail on-time. The Capital City of Starswirl, named after the first Pony ever to set hoof in Skylands, was ruled by Princesses Celestia and Luna's mother, but everypony calls her, "Queen Fausticorn."

Everypony around the Isles were getting ready for the Christmas party, so the Skylanders are going to present themselves and be the best they can be.

Author's Note:

Whoa, Hektore tricked Spyro and Spike into freeing Malefor from the Crystal core. I can hardly believe it when I wrote it. In case you haven't noticed, those lines when Wendel said that in destroying the crystals, the seal was broken and Malefor was set free, it was based off of Bionicle 3: Web of Shadows when Makuta was set free. Anyway, enjoy the next chapter, I hope you are finding the story enjoyable.

PreviousChapters Next