• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 11,121 Views, 361 Comments

Skylanders X MLP - Skylander545



After Kaos destroys the Core of Light, the Skylanders were not banished to Earth, but they were sent to Equestria on an entirely new mission. The Mane 6 will join forces with the Skylanders.

  • ...
23
 361
 11,121

PreviousChapters Next
Sunburn vs Chef Pepperjack

After returning to the Academy, Buzz approached the group and realized that Sunburn was gone as in not with the group at all. Cali approached and asked about Sunburn's whereabouts until Tessa answered,

"When Chef Pepperjack made off with one of the Phoenix Chicken's eggs, he took it very hard and quickly teleported away from the Phoenix Psanctuary. Sunburn is definitely going after the Chef to get that egg back."

Buzz soon got to his senses, "If that Phoenix Dragon is after the Chef, he would head for the Chef Zeppelin, Chef Pepperjack's personal airship/airborne kitchen."

Camo nodded, "If Sunburn is going to assault the Chef's airship, he would be angry with rage at that maniac for taking that egg for his omelet bomb. My guess would be that when Sunburn attacks the ship, it would grab Chef Pepperjack's attention for a while until we arrive."

Flynn was still shocked over what happened, but got the picture, "So, when Sunburn attacks the airship, it would leave the Chef and his flunkies distracted long enough for us to take down its air defenses, so we can board it."

Buzz complimented, "I like your unexpected planning, kid." He soon warned them, "But once you guys attack the airship, their air defenses will turn towards you guys, leaving Chef Pepperjack's minions focused on you more than Sunburn. So be ready when you approach that airship and commence attack."

Camo knew what Buzz meant and asked, "Any news from Mags about what we found?" The veteran remembered about their discovery, "Oh yes, the expedition into what we found underneath the academy. Well, it turns out that it was a tomb this whole time, only opened by Trap Masters of any element. So far Mags sent me the Intel that came from the tomb's Traptanium Crystal shards that make up the place that was placed into the minds of Lob-Star and Wildfire. The Princesses pulled them out and Short-Cut and Wallop were sent to continue this expedition into this tomb. This swapping of Trap Masters occurs regularly since from what Mags told me, that when the Trap Master sees old memories from the tomb's occupant it also gives them a minor headache."

Camo nodded as he turned to Flynn's ship, "Thanks for giving us a report on the tomb. Now let's follow Sunburn and defeat Chef Pepperjack."


Onboard the Chef Zeppelin, Chef Pepperjack remembered that battle and the fire in that Phoenix Dragon's rage. This time instead of gloating about thinking that it would be a piece of cake, Chef Pepperjack was now scared...of Sunburn. Fearful, he decided to contact the other Doom Raiders, He activated the Zeppelin's video communication system and spoke,

"Um...my Queen, I do believe we have a massive problem." The Golden Queen asked, "What problem, Chef Pepperjack?"

The Chef replied, "I managed to get one of the eggs...but those Skylanders have a fiery Phoenix Dragon on their team. And when I got away with that egg...he was mad, like Flaming Mad. More so than the other chefs here on my ship."

Dreamcatcher realized, "Oh great, that one. Out of all those Skylanders that we observed, he has to be the most powerful in his teleportation power."

Chef Pepperjack asked, "If I am correct, he would be on his way here, right about now." Right on cue, the ship rocked due to an explosion on the ship's dorsal structure and an intruder alarm went off.

Wolfgang shook his head, "A confounding Phoenix Dragon, eh? And just one Phoenix Dragon is just going to break through your forces and fight you?"

Chef Pepperjack realized, "Come to think of it, he just sounds crazy. But IF he does get passed my forces and reaches me, He will regret it."

Golden Queen ended, "Stop that Phoenix Dragon, Chef Pepperjack." Soon enough, the communication ended as the Chef hoped what he was doing.


Meanwhile outside on the dorsal structure of the ship, Sunburn was fighting several of the trolls onboard the Zeppelin. The Phoenix Dragon had a feeling in his breath that the others will be here to attack the Zeppelin, so he decided to destroy the AA Guns on the dorsal structure ease off on Flynn getting shot down. Not wanting to relive Capybara Island, he located the first Anti-Air Gun on the backside of the ship that he was on and took out the trolls that were near the gun. Afterwards, he destroyed the entire gun with his fire breath as several troll walker tanks appeared to face the hybrid.

All of a sudden, the troll walkers exploded as Flynn's ship made a pass by the Zeppelin. Tessa was on her bird, Whiskers as they hovered near Sunburn as she spoke,

"We knew that you would be here to stop Chef Pepperjack from escaping. So we came here just to give you some air support. You need to make your way towards the front of the ship and find a way inside."

Sunburn replied, "There are AA Guns on the dorsal structure of this ship. I'm going to destroy those AA Guns in order to draw some fire off of you guys."

Tessa nodded, "You don't always have to tackle this alone, Sunburn. If the battle gets too heavy, you can call us in for Allied Support, and you can also call in a Captured Villain to fight for you."

Sunburn smiled, "Thanks Tessa." After they flew off, Sunburn traversed to the second area on the dorsal structure on the Zeppelin as he spotted both an AA Gun and a turtle bomber with a knack for...bombing. Sunburn asked,

"Who are you?!" The turtle replied in a British accent, "I am Bombshell and I am here to see to it that you get blown to smithereens before ever reaching Chef Pepperjack."

Sunburn realized, "A villainous contractor that is sent to do work for villains. And an escapee from Cloudcracker Prison." Bombshell spoke, "But this quarrel shall be decided elsewhere." A helicopter troll picked up the turtle and carried him to the front of the ship where the last AA Gun was placed.

Sunburn destroyed the second AA Gun as a bunch of Trolls began to surround him until he remembered what Tessa said about requesting Allied Support. So, he let out a large fire breath into the sky as a signal for Flynn and the Skylanders to support the hybrid with the gun. As the ship made a strafing run, Sunburn heard Flynn yell his trademark Boom as the Trolls were taken care of. After the support passed, Sunburn came across a Chompy Wrangler named Cookie who spoke,

"You're Sunburn, right?" The Phoenix Dragon nodded as Cookie continued, "I'm responsible for wrangling all these Chompies. And guess what happens? I get bit. A lot. And I sure didn't study at the Royal Cooking Academy to get bit by Chompies. But Sunburn, I know that you know the Chompy Mage because of your showdown with him years ago. Please send him here, so he can free them. Then I will say it was an accident, so I too can be free of this drudgery."

Sunburn shouted to the sky, "Princesses, Chompy Mage is needed!" All of a sudden, Chompy Mage appeared in a flash of light next to Sunburn as he asked,

"Any Chompy Business, Sunburn?" The Hybrid replied, "Yes, Cookie wants you to free these Chompies, so he can explore more culinary purposes that doesn't involve getting bitten."

The Chompy Mage nodded, "Sounds easy enough, but you better stand back." Sunburn stood back the Chompy Mage summoned a platoon of Chompies that soon broke down that wooden wall with a Chompy Battering Ram. As soon as the deed is done, Chompy Mage evolved gaining a new hood that has the color of the Chompies on the ship. After Chompy Mage was pulled out, Sunburn continued his trek to Bombshell and the last AA Gun. Just as Sunburn was close to the Cooling Rack where Bombshell was waiting, Tessa soon appeared and told him some bad news,

"Flynn took a hit after that last run, he's okay, but I think he would be out of commission for a while."

Sunburn realized, "There goes my support." Tessa retaliated, "Flynn wasn't your only support, Sunburn. Remember, the Princesses are always watching your progress. And Princess Luna told me to tell you about support, If a battle gets too heavy, you can request one of three support options, Allied Support, which involves summoning a Skylander or captured Villain to join you for a short time, Team Support involves summoning a group of 4 Skylanders or Villains to join you for a limited amount of time, and the last support option is EQG Support, this one involves summoning either one or two EQGs to your aid and your powers can link with that EQG's sword power."

Sunburn realized, "That sounds really useful." Tessa decided to pass on a message, "Flynn also wanted me to tell you to give the Chef an extra BOOM to the BOOM." She chuckled, "If you know what that means. I actually didn't, but thought I'd relay the message." She then pointed to a key behind a utensil gate, "Now all you have to do is to get the key over there and use it to open that door to the crew area on the side of the ship. Once you've defeated the Chef, you should be able to teleport back to the academy. Celestia and Luna will keep us informed on your progress. But remember to request any of the three supports."

Tessa and Whiskers flew off as Sunburn entered the Cooling Rack when a battle gate appeared behind him. Sunburn had to defeat every single enemy in the area if he's going to proceed. The Phoenix Dragon soon fought off the trolls that dropped out from the gunships while a pack of little wind up bombs started to attack. Sunburn soon noticed that the bombs would explode if they get too close. So he used his fire breath to take them down at a distance. Until Bombshell emerged as he dropped from the gunship,

"I may be a turtle, but you still wouldn't catch me, Sunburn!"

Sunburn smirked, "I may not catch you, but my fire can!" He used his Flight of the Phoenix move as he lit on fire as he charged at the turtle causing some damage to Bombshell. The turtle threw a bomb which ignited in a purple fire that Sunburn was in as he started to move out of there in pain. Sunburn realized,

"Magic Fire? You're a Magic type!" Bombshell pulled out another bomb, "Just a little trick, I learned from a jealous gnorc back in Avalar. Always wanted to be rid of a certain dragon that has caused him so much pain. It's a shame that it was not you."

Sunburn smiled, "Thanks for that tip." He spread his wings and yelled, "EQG Spike, support!" At that moment, a flash of light emerged and EQG Spike hit the deck with his fist to the ground. As he stood up, his magic swords emerged along with a tint of fire to the blades. EQG Spike asked, "Ready to put the turtle back in his shell?"

Sunburn nodded, "Let's do this!"

Bombshell threw a bomb, "Oh no you don't!" But the bomb was deflected by EQG Spike's swords as it rebounded back towards the turtle as it hit and exploded. It knocked Bombshell back a bit and was finished off with a slash from EQG Spike's swords. The turtle was soon encased in a dome of energy as the Princesses appeared. Sunburn spoke,

"Bombshell is a Magic type, use a Magic Trap."

Bombshell spoke, "So what will it be, ol' chap? Would you like a Demolitionist Turtle in your unit?"

There was no answer until a thump of energy caught Bombshell by surprise as he hid in his shell. A purple vortex appeared and sucked him in as he spoke,

"Bombs and Bomber....AAAWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!" He soon fell into the Magic Trap as he spoke, "I say, it's a bit like being in my turtle shell here. Not so bad really."

Soon Celestia spoke, "Bombshell, you have been trapped in Traptanium. If you want this to be your permanent shell, you will fight for us."

Bombshell recognized the voice, "Come again? I'm a good guy, now? Working for the Royal Sisters of the Pony World? All's fair in love in war, my dear."

After capturing Bombshell, EQG Spike was pulled out as Sunburn grabbed the key to the crew area on the side of the ship. He destroyed the last AA Gun and opened up the door to the crew area.

As the Phoenix Dragon entered the crew area, he noticed a very familiar cook from that time when he, Ghost Roaster and Applejack investigated the Darklight Crypt,

"Batterson?" The cook replied, "Pumpkin Pasta, Sunburn! We were all forced to work on this zeppelin by that crazy Chef Pepperjack! The other cooks don't trust you yet though. They're pretty high strung, being cooks."

Sunburn asked, "How can they not trust a Skylander? I'm trying to save them and stop the forces of darkness out there."

Batterson replied, "They are not very trustworthy of anyone, even if it's a Skylander. The only way to prove yourself trustworthy is to beat them in our Skystones Smash game."

Sunburn asked, "Skystones Smash? I've played regular Skystones, but not Skystones Smash."

Batterson explained, "It's something we made up to temporarily escape the madness of this high-pressure kitchen environment. Here I'll show you."

Batterson rolled out a playing field and gave Sunburn a deck of six stones. Batterson placed his deck face down on the field once everything was situated, Batterson instructed,

"So here it is, Skystones Smash!" A Health meter was placed next to Batterson and Sunburn as the cook spoke again,

"To win the game, you must reduce my health to zero." Sunburn drew a Gulper Skystone and spoke,

"This is a Skystone used for Skystones Smash?" Batterson nodded, "The Sword-y thingies show how much damage this Skystone does..." Sunburn finished, "And the hearts represent the Skystone's health."

Batterson replied, "Correct, now due to the tradition of Skystones, your opponent, which is me always goes first."

Batterson drew three stones as Sunburn drew a Bruiser Cruiser and Cuckoo Clocker stone for his Gulper stone as Batterson placed a Sheep Creep stone on the field. The cook spoke,

"There we go. Very nice. Okey-Smokey, now it's your turn. Choose a Skystone to play." Sunburn chose Gulper as the cook continued, "You can place your Skystone in any of these three spots." Batterson pointed out the space next to his Sheep Creep stone, "Try placing your Skystone here." Sunburn placed the Gulper stone at the designated spot as Batterson pointed out,

"Now these Skystones are about to battle. Yours will win but it will take one point of damage."

The Skystones battled and Sheep Creep was defeated, but Gulper's health was reduced to two. Batterson drew another stone and placed another Sheep Creep stone on the field as Sunburn placed a Bruiser Cruiser stone next to the Sheep Creep stone, Batterson eyed the empty space next to the Gulper stone,

"Oh no! I don't have a Skystone here! That means your stone will do two points of damage to me!" Batterson's health was reduced to 8 points as his second Sheep Creep was defeated.

Batterson placed a third Sheep Creep on the upper area of the playing field as Sunburn placed a Cuckoo Clocker stone next to the third Sheep Creep and destroyed it as the Gulper and Bruiser Cruiser stones reduced Batterson's health from 8 to 4.

Batterson placed a fourth Sheep Creep in the same place as it battled the opposing stone and both were destroyed. But Sunburn's Gulper and Bruiser Cruiser stones finished Batterson off as his health was reduced to 0.

After his victory, Sunburn asked, "Why is your deck filled with Sheep Creep stones?" Batterson replied, "It was training, Sunburn. When new players train for this game, they train from me."

Sunburn smiled, "Thanks Batterson." Batterson soon pointed, "Now try your hand or talon or claw against the other Sous Chefs. Just remember, don't take anything they say personally, it's a very stressful job."

Sunburn went into the kitchen and met with the other Sous Chefs as one of them, Pot Roast asked in a suspicious tone,

"So Batterson says we can trust you." Another Sous Chef, Tar Tar pointed out, "But it will take a little more than that to convince us. Skylander or not."

Another Sous Chef, Pumpernickel stated, "Yeah, we weren't born yesterday here."

The last Sous Chef, Cornichon agreed, "I, uh..haven't got anything to add...I do agree with my fellow Sous Chefs though!"

Sunburn's eyes began to flare up, "Do I have to beat all of you in Skystones Smash just to face Chef Pepperjack? Because that maniac has got it coming!"

Pot Roast shook his head, "You will only have to beat me in Skystones Smash if you want to see the Big Man himself."

Sunburn prepared his Skystones deck, "It's time to Smash!"

As the game commenced, the one thing that Sunburn noticed was that Pot Roast's Life Points were at an 8 while his was at 10. Pot Roast placed a Sheep Creep stone on the field while Sunburn placed the Gulper stone on the field. This resulted in the Sheep Creep stone being defeated.

Pot Roast placed a Tussle Sprout stone in the middle while Sunburn used a Chill Bill stone on the upper end which resulted in Pot Roast losing three life points and Sunburn only one life point. Pot Roast placed a Buzzer Beak stone next to the Chill Bill stone while Sunburn placed a Bruiser Cruiser stone next to the Tussle Sprout stone which resulted in both of Pot Roast's stones being defeated and his 5 life points reduced to 3.

Pot Roast tried to retaliate by placing a Tussle Sprout stone, but it was in vain since two of Sunburn's stones reduced his life points to 0. Sunburn asked,

"Now do you all trust me?"

The other Sous Chefs were shocked to see that Pot Roast was beaten in Skystones Smash by a Skylander. Cornichon spoke,

"Okay, we trust you. You can go see the Chef. But be careful when you enter, He's expecting you."

Sunburn walked passed the Sous Chefs as he replied, "He's most likely scared of me."


As he entered the Chef's quarters, the Phoenix Dragon angered as he saw the maniacal Chef Pepperjack as the crazy chef spoke,

"Mmm mmm mmm, We meet again, Sunburn. Hope you brought an appetite! Because to-night on the menu, We're serving YOU!!"

Sunburn sneered, "I know exactly what you mean by that!"

The Chef nodded, "As in 'going to cook you as a dinner' not in 'presenting the food to you' I can see how that can be confusing. Anyway, Let's Spice Things Up-a!"

Sunburn got into his battle stance, "Bring It!"

The crazy chef soon flung three hot pepper grenades which created three puddles of fire. Sunburn used his fire breath to damage the chef until the Doom Raider charged Sunburn with his beaters, but the Skylander dodged the Chef causing him to crash into the sides causing several pots and pans to fall down on top of the chef. It also left him vulnerable to Sunburn's fire attacks.

But after the attack, the chef retreated and activated several heat beams in order to damage Sunburn, but what the chef failed to realize was when Sunburn took flight.

Sunburn stated as he hovered in front of the chef, "I think you failed to realize is that...I can fly." Chef Pepperjack realized,

"Oops, I failed to realize it!" Sunburn flew straight at Chef Pepperjack and performed several aerial attacks and counter strikes. After Sunburn jumped back into the arena, Chef Pepperjack shook off the attack and decided,

"I say we make this barbeque official and throw some burgers on the Grill!!" Several meat patties dropped down on the arena as several heat beams moved downward as Sunburn flew onto the meat patty as it was unaffected by the beams. The chef soon flung a pepper grenade on the meat patty as Sunburn jumped off of it as it exploded. The Chef taunted,

"You like-a the heat?"

Sunburn retaliated, "How about you?" He unleashed his fire breath on the chef and literally went on fire as the chef flung 5 hot pepper grenades as the exploded near Fire Sunburn as the chef spoke,

"Ooh that smarts!" But Fire Sunburn just walked through the explosion with no problem as the chef charged with his beaters in front as Sunburn returned to normal and flew over the Chef as he crashed into the wall leaving him vulnerable to Sunburn's attack. After the attack, Chef Pepperjack turned up the heat of the grill arena and flung 7 meat patties on the grill. Chef Pepperjack soon stated,

"Time to make things extra Spicy!" Sunburn jumped onto a nearby burger and soon had an idea as he yelled, "Tag Out!" Bombshell took his place as the turtle threw several bombs at the chef as he spoke,

"I guess being a good guy isn't so bad. I still get to use my bombs, but to fight for good not evil."

Bombshell was soon tagged out and Sunburn was back in as the chef started throwing hot pepper grenades on the burgers causing the whole thing to blow up. Sunburn jumped from burger to burger as he soon felt a surge of a new power as his flaming body turned from an orangey red to a flaming blue as he spoke,

"BLUE FIRE SUNBURN!!!" He soon took to the air as he dived towards the chef unleashing several melee attacks on the crazy chef. As he finished his melee attacks, Chef Pepperjack asked,

"What are ya gonna do next, besides clawing at me?" Blue Fire Sunburn smiled as he charged his fire breath and when he released it, it was a powerful blue fire breath because the hottest fires burn blue. That finished off the chef as he was encased in an energy dome, the grill returned to normal and the Princesses appeared as Blue Fire Sunburn spoke,

"Use a Fire Trap on Chef Pepperjack!"

Chef Pepperjack asked, "So you want da appetizer or da main course?"
Celestia spoke, "Only a Vegetarian meal, thank you."

A huge thump of magical energy occurred as the Chef looked away to see a red vortex appear as he tried to get away. But he was being sucked in as he failed to grab the handrail as he spoke,

"Don't know where I'm going, but I hope they have good barbequuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!" As the Princesses held up the trap as the chef landed in it he spoke, "Hmm, wonder what we got cooking in here? Something with Mustard? Mmmm."

Princess Luna spoke, "You are now trapped inside Traptanium, Chef Pepperjack. But if you want to stay in there with that Mustard scent, you stand with us on the side of good."

Chef Pepperjack spoke, "Guess you, the Portal Master Chefs now. Although, most pony diets contain fruits and vegetables. But I guess I better check off spicy stuff as well."

As Blue Fire Sunburn made it to the bridge with the Phoenix Chicken Egg on his back, he grabbed the wheel and turned it slowly, changing its course. He redirected it's course back to the Phoenix Psanctuary. After returning the egg which the Phoenix Chicken was grateful to see it return. He flew the Zeppelin back to the Academy, much to the shock of Buzz, Flynn, Cali, Mags and Tessa who saw Blue Fire Sunburn and the other Chefs disembark after he landed the ship.


Meanwhile at Kaos' Hideout, Dreamcatcher looked in shock as the image of Chef Pepperjack being defeated by Blue Fire Sunburn as the floating head sped to the Golden Queen as she spoke,

"More bad news, my Queen. Now the Skylanders have Chef Pepperjack!" Wolfgang, who has had enough that their pack lost three already, spoke, "Please Majesty, Let me go after the Skylanders before they make a mess of everything!"

Kaos soon spoke, "Yes, get rid of the Skylanders, finally! And I, KAOS have the perfectly ingenious evil plan. First we'll get..." He was cut off when the Golden Queen placed a golden binky on Kaos again for talking too much. She spoke,

"Dr. Krankcase, How is work going on my Ultimate Weapon?" The Scientist laughed as he replied, "Oh splendidly, my Queen. I have constructed the weapon..." He pressed a button on the remote that he was holding which showed a hologram of the weapon, "So that it could harness the ginormous energy of Traptanium, soon I will have it up and running and then..."

The Golden Queen finished, "And then, I will have Krypt King and all the gold in the world!"

Kaos got the binky off as he asked in shock and disgust, "Gold? That's it? That's your big plan? Just for Gold and a stupid Skylander!?"

The Golden Queen asked, "What else is there?" Kaos stated, "Well I don't know let me think. How about ruling Skylands as its Ultimate Evil Overlord!?"

The Queen just answered, "I'd rather have both Krypt King and the Gold."

Kaos had enough and said, "Just Gold and a Stupid Skylander is not evil enough! You've pushed me too far! I challenge you to an Evil-Off!"

This got the other Doom Raiders gasping as they were unaware of a small group of swarms that appeared in the hideout. The Queen laughed as she spoke, "That is rich. Tell me, what exactly is an Evil-Off?"

Kaos thought she playing him, "Don't play coy with me! I challenge you for control over the Doom Raiders and all of Skylands. Winner takes all!" He laughed at his challenge until a short time later after the Evil-Off, the unfortunate Portal Master was outside of his own hideout as a gold statue with the other Doom Raiders laughing at his embarrassment. The Golden Queen said in joy,

"I'd want to thank you, Kaos. That was the most fun I've had in a long...long time." Unaware that the swarms passed by the Doom Raiders and into the woods as Wolfgang spoke while gesturing to Glumshanks,

"Yeah, and don't worry about your troll. He'll be just fine with us. Winner take all and all that." The Doom Raiders went back into Kaos' former hideout as a familiar Undead Trap Master emerged from the woods with his Traptanium Sword in hand, he was going to follow them until the hideout took off,

"Drat, they got away! They won't be going back to the badlands, it was already destroyed. But they'll show up. One at a time." He passed by Kaos as the little guy spoke,

"Wait, you're Krypt King, right?"

Krypt King turn towards Gold Kaos, "Well, you've fallen in the same situation I was in."

Kaos spoke, "Well, she is still hunting you."

Krypt King shook his head, "I always knew that she wouldn't let it go."

Kaos realized, "Wait, I want the Doom Raiders stopped as much as you and the other Skylos...lander, Skylanders do. What if we joined forces to stop them?"

Krypt King slammed his fist against the statue, shattering it and freeing Kaos in the process, "It won't be easy to gain our trust. Unless you have a plan to get the others to trust us. Take your pick." All of a sudden, his wrist communicator rang as he answered it, Mags was on the other line,

"Krypt King, I'm taking a select few of the Skylanders to my old house to obtain my Information Squid. But we just got word that the Light Trap Master, Knight Light has been spotted not far from the Academy. He's set up some sort of mansion there. Knight Mare wants another group of Skylanders to investigate Knight Light's mansion. Oh and your up next to investigate the tomb. But any progress on your end?"

Krypt King tried to find Kaos, but he vanished and spoke, "The Doom Raiders got away and they kicked Kaos out of his hideout. But no sign of the little guy."

Mags replied, "Thanks for the info, Krypt King. Return to the Academy."

Author's Note:

So Knight Light has been spotted near the Academy. What would the Skylanders discover about Knight Light? And what would the First Trap Master's Tomb reveal more in his story? And to those who kept saying about the Skystones Smash thing, there it is.

PreviousChapters Next