• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 11,121 Views, 361 Comments

Skylanders X MLP - Skylander545



After Kaos destroys the Core of Light, the Skylanders were not banished to Earth, but they were sent to Equestria on an entirely new mission. The Mane 6 will join forces with the Skylanders.

  • ...
23
 361
 11,121

PreviousChapters Next
Mt. Cloudbreak

After tiring themselves out with the Attack of the Golem, the Skylanders and their EQG Allies had a Nightmare Night and soon turned out well. The relationship between Skylander, Equestrian Skylander and EQG have increased since the Nightmare Night Celebration. Voodood and EQG Twilight became a couple after the battle and began seeing more of each other. Everything was turning out nicely until one day at the Ponyville Flower Shop, where Zook, Camo, and Trigger Happy continue their routine as florists, Camo said,

"Sheesh, I wish we were given a day-off, once in a while."

Trigger Happy replied, "Well, Its unlike we are suddenly called back into action by the Princesses."

Zook said while holding a flowerpot, "Like that would happen."

Camo replied, "It could."


At the Canterlot Portal Chamber where Master Eon stood near the three portals. He turned his attention to the Portal of Power and said,

"Show me Mt. Cloudbreak. Its been years since the war."

The Portal of Power sprang to life and revealed the Magical Volcano as he smiled, knowing that this is the year where Mt. Cloudbreak erupts and all of the Magic will be replenished in Skylands. That's when it hit him, the Swap Force, the Elite Team that were sent to guard the volcano from the forces of Malefor's Ape Army. That's when he flashed back into a memory where he saw the volcano erupting with the Swap Force caught in the eruption. They were given the ability to swap, but were also swept from their realm and into Equestria where they were scattered all across the planet, frozen as statues.

He had to tell the Royal Sisters about the Swap Force and Mt. Cloudbreak. He left the Portal Chamber and went to the Throne Room to get the Royal Sisters.

Upon returning with the Sisters, he directed his magic at the Portal of Power as he said,

"I think its time to know about the Swap Force."

Princess Celestia spoke, "We don't even know anything about the Swap Force...except Boom Jet seems to follow Luna around a lot." She gestured to the Air Skylander by Luna's side.

Master Eon replied, "The Swap Force were an Elite Team during the war many years ago. Their main purpose is to protect the Cloudbreak Islands." A volcano appeared in the Portal as Boom Jet said,

"Wait...I think its coming back to me, that's Mt. Cloudbreak!"

Princess Luna asked, "Do you know about this volcano, Boom Jet?"

The Skylander remembered, "Mt. Cloudbreak is a magical volcano, that was always shrouded in mystery in its eruption. The volcano itself tends to erupt in some form of way, but most never went to the volcano. The sixteen of us were sent to Mt. Cloudbreak from Warfang to investigate its strange eruption. When we got there, we saw four figures gathering at the summit of the volcano, four large figures."

Master Eon realized, "The Ancient Elementals."

Princess Luna asked, "What are the Ancient Elementals?"

The Alicorn Portal Master pulled out a description of all four. "The Ancient Elementals are four mystical beings who have assisted the alliance during the war...by recycling all of the used magic in the volcano and releasing it back to world. They consist of four figures; The Flashfin, Elemental of Water, Terrasquid, Elemental of Earth, Frosthound, Elemental of Frost, and Tree Spirit, Elemental of Life."

Boom Jet remembered, "When I saw those four gather on the summit, we realized that they were in grave danger when we saw a bunch of Apes heading straight towards them. So we took action to protect the Elementals until they complete their ritual."

Master Eon told the Skylander, "You and the others succeeded in protecting them, but..." He opened the scene of the Swap Force getting caught in the eruption, "You found yourselves trapped on the summit when the volcano erupted. As you and the others were caught in the eruption, you were granted with a special ability: The Ability to Swap."

Princess Celestia asked Boom Jet, "The Swap Force's ability to Swap was from that volcano?"

Boom Jet replied, "Yes, your Highness. But the eruption swept us away and ended up here, separated and scattered."

Master Eon spoke, "The Eruption of Mt. Cloudbreak is happening again, this year. I want the Skylanders and our EQG Allies to attend the Eruption Ceremony at Woodburrow."

Princess Celestia turned to Princess Luna, "Lets send out a message to the Skylanders to tell them about the Eruption."


Back at the Ponyville Flower Shop, Camo burped out a message from the Princesses,
"Dear Skylanders,
Master Eon told us about the Eruption of Mt. Cloudbreak in the Cloudbreak Islands. We want you and the EQGs to go to the Cloudbreak Islands and participate in this Eruption Ceremony. But be careful, its magical events like the Mt. Cloudbreak Eruption that attracts a bad element. But you should keep a lookout for trouble during the celebration. We need you in Canterlot as soon as possible.

Yours truly, Princesses Celestia and Luna."

After reading the letter, Camo told the others about the Eruption of Mt. Cloudbreak and Trigger Happy called out,

"Roseluck, We're clocking out. We are called back into action!"

Roseluck replied, "Good luck, Skylanders."

After they left the Flower Shop, Zook pointed out to the rest,

"We should rally the others, like the note says."

Camo replied, "I'll go get Fluttershy and any Skylanders, Variants and EQGs that she is with."

Trigger Happy replied, "I'll go for Pinkie Pie and any others she is with."

Zook spoke, "Then we all know what we have to do. Lets move out."

Camo went to Fluttershy's cottage and rallied Fluttershy and any Skylanders that were with her. Camo gave the note to Zap and told him to find another group.

Trigger Happy found Pinkie Pie and the Skylanders that were with her and told them about the message, so they basically moved towards the Train Station.


Prism Break somehow got his diamond points on EQG Rainbow Dash's soccer ball and decided to test it out in the area that he landed in during the Arrival. After he set it down, he looked at the ball and a rock formation that was right in front of him. He smiled,

"I'm going to love this."

He kept his distance from the ball and readied his kicking leg and said, "Time to Beam it." He stepped towards it and kicked it really hard. EQG Rainbow Dash arrived as she asked,

"Have you seen my Soccer Ball, Prism?" She realized what happened to her ball when she saw it bounce off the rock formation like a pinball machine and directly back at Prism Break as he jumped up and allowed the ball to hit his chest. He and the ball dropped to the ground as EQG Rainbow Dash saw what happened to the rock formation. The rock formation crumbled because of the Skylander's kick, she saw that her Soccer Ball was still in one piece as Prism Break moonwalked away from it. Prism Break said,

"That was really sweet."

EQG Rainbow Dash pointed out as she picked up her soccer ball, "Next time, tell me before you take my ball. But, you are lucky that Whirlwind isn't around, because if she was, I would have my Air Swords and you would be a pile of pulverized pebbles by now."

Prism Break noticed the hostility in her because he took her soccer ball. But Zap arrived, which caused EQG Rainbow Dash to have an Air Sword and a Water Sword, she said,

"Okay, I was kidding about turning you in pulverized pebbles, but.." She turned to Zap, "What's going on?"

Zap replied, "The Princesses want us in Canterlot immediately to tell us about the upcoming Eruption of Mt. Cloudbreak."

Prism Break said, "Its been that long already? Well, I for one enjoy Mt. Cloudbreak's eruption."

EQG Rainbow Dash asked, "What's so important about a volcanic eruption?"

Zap replied, "You will know when we get to Canterlot."

So they took off for the train station.


Upon arriving at the castle, the Skylanders, Variants and EQGs gathered in the Portal Chamber to see Princesses Celestia and Luna, Master Eon, and the Skylander, Boom Jet, who still remains at Princess Luna's side. Princess Celestia spoke,

"Greetings, Skylanders, Variants and EQGs, I suppose you all know about Mt. Cloudbreak?"

EQG Rainbow Dash asked, "But, what is so special about it?"

Boom Jet said, "Mt. Cloudbreak isn't an ordinary volcano, its a magical volcano. It has the power to replenish all of the magic in Skylands. But, only the Ancient Elementals can cause it to erupt."

Applejack asked, "So, where are we being sent?"

Princess Luna replied, "We are setting the Portal to drop only two Skylanders in the village of Woodburrow, its where the Ancient Elementals go before travelling to the volcano."

It wasn't until the Portal of Power beeped in an emergency message as Master Eon said as he felt the message,

"Its a message from Flynn, he wants two Skylanders on the Dread-Yacht because some nasty Greebles are attacking Woodburrow!"

The Portal changed destinations for the Dread-Yacht as Princess Celestia said, "Spike and EQG Twilight, get to the portal."

Princess Luna spoke, "Sparx, you should go with them."

Sparx sighed, "Why am I always going with the first batch?"

Spyro joked, "Because your whining might cause the Greebles to stop attacking and go home."

Sparx said, "Well, at least I'm going with the second Purple Dragon and the Purple babe from the EQG Universe."

EQG Twilight asked, "How does Spyro put up with you?"

Sparx shrugged, "He's used to it because I am his brother."

Spike spoke, "Just like the first arrival in Skylands." The trio stepped onto the portal and were transported to Skylands.


The trio appeared on Flynn's ship as they started to go inside the volcano. Flynn noticed,

"Hey, Spike your back!"

Spike replied, "Flynn, at least you are feeling better since that battle at the Capybara King's island."

Tessa spoke, "But we have to make it through the volcano and make it to Woodburrow. It is in trouble."

EQG Twilight said, "What should we do?"

Flynn spoke, "Knock off any debris that comes onto my ship."

Spike asked EQG Twilight as her Magic Swords sprang out, "Are you ready for this?"

EQG Twilight replied, "Lets go." They moved forward as the took down any debris that came onto the ship until the Greebles launched a bunch of Chompies at the ship.

They continued to fight off the Chompies as Flynn made it out of the volcano, but his ship was really badly damaged. Spike noticed,

"Flynn, we are going to find a soft spot to land the ship."

Flynn replied, "I'm trying.....BRACE YOURSELVES!!!!"

The Dread-Yacht crashed near the village of Woodburrow, so now Spike and EQG Twilight are going to walk the rest of the way. Flynn stayed behind because he doesn't want to leave his ship, Spike had to ask,

"But you left your ship during the battle when you ambushed that grublin with a crowbar."

Flynn replied, "I was badly injured and it was a battle. Look at me now, I'm not injured."

EQG Twilight said, "Very well, stay with the ship and we'll send salvage teams."


Back in Equestria, The Skylanders, Variants and EQGs were watching the progress when Legendary Spike noticed something,

"The Multiverse Portal is acting strange." Master Eon went to the portal to check on it until he sensed something,

"Does anypony feel that?"

Princess Celestia spoke, "I sense it, too."

Princess Luna replied, "So do I."

Master Eon stated, "Something or someone is coming through this portal."

At that exact moment, five figures emerged from the Multiverse Portal who were surprisingly EQGs and some were of a familiar set. The leader of the EQG group was an EQG that surprisingly had a Tech Suit with mechanical wings. The EQG said,

"So this is the universe where our Skylander counterparts come from?"

Skylander Drobot asked, "Who are you and how did you get into our universe?"

The EQG replied, "I am EQG Drobot, and these are the EQG Skylanders, four of us were created weeks after the battle and disappearance of the EQG Mane 6." He pulled out a tablet, "This tablet is what brought us to this universe."

Master Eon looked at the five tablets and realizes, "These tablets are for an EQG Skylander. I believe that the Soul Gem Conflict led to your creation."

EQG Terrafin stepped up, "And we were hoping that someday that we would help you guys out."

EQG Legendary Spyro spoke, "Because when we all work together."

EQG Camo spoke, "Evil doesn't stand a chance."

EQG Spitfire stated, "Because we are Skylanders and Skylanders stick together."

EQG Rainbow Dash remembered, "Wait, I know you. You are the main coordinator for the Wondercolts!"

EQG Spitfire noticed, "I guess now we know what happened to you and the others."

Master Eon said, "Then we are welcome to have you help us out."


Meanwhile in Kaos' fortress, Kaos was admiring the statue that the Greebles are building in honor of his supreme awesomeness. His butler, Glumshanks asked if the bottom was really necessary. But he told Glumshanks about something,

"I have discovered something in the Cloudbreak Islands that would power my Evilizer greatly." He held up a Dark Crystal, "Petrified Darkness!"

Glumshanks asked, "Isn't that crystal mixed with Dark Magic?"

Kaos said, "Of course, Glumshanks. That's why its called, 'Petrified Darkness' and no mere crystal can live up to its awesome power."

He powered his Evilizer and fired it on the Greebles who were working on the statue. The Greebles instantly turned Purple and were filled with evil. They began attacking Glumshanks as Kaos said,

"That's for snapping at me for me blaming you on my last attempt, Glumshanks!" He laughed at his butler's misery.


After swapping most of the Skylanders around and putting Wash Shake and EQG Drobot in to rescue the Chieftess, they noticed something strange about the Greebles,

"The Greebles don't seem like the ones we fought before."

Wash Shake noted, "You're right, they look purple and much more eviler."

EQG Drobot said, "Someone must've done something to the Greebles."

Wash Shake finished, "But there is only one way to find out. We fight them off and find out later."

Author's Note:

Finally, the first of the Swap Force Chapters arrive. I hope you all enjoy them.

PreviousChapters Next