• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 11,116 Views, 361 Comments

Skylanders X MLP - Skylander545



After Kaos destroys the Core of Light, the Skylanders were not banished to Earth, but they were sent to Equestria on an entirely new mission. The Mane 6 will join forces with the Skylanders.

  • ...
23
 361
 11,116

PreviousChapters Next
Ghost Roaster's story

In the Canterlot Castle, Portal Chamber...

The Skylanders and a pony audience watched the Skylanders quest to obtain the Eternal Magic Source. When one Undead Skylander decided to share something to the other two Undead and an Earth Skylander. Ghost Roaster asked,

"Do you wanna know how I came to that large mirror?"

Hex replied, "We need an explanation on how you came to Ponyville with us, when you ended up in Canterlot."

Chop Chop spoke, "We need to know how you got to Canterlot before us."

Ghost Roaster said, "Its a Funny Story."

Terrafin spoke, "This will be good."


Flashback to Ghost Roaster's story.

When Ghost Roaster landed in Ponyville, he quickily followed the tracks, up a mountain to the city of Canterlot. He was trying to find a safe spot for a ghost to hide in. The first place to look was an open window in the castle. He slipped in, nearly awoken a Pony by the name of, 'Prince Blueblood' he quickily found a good place to stay..a mirror. As he settled in, he said,

"Sure is roomy in this mirror."


Then he slept in the mirror until the morning or at least afternoon. He was awoken by the sound of a regal voice, and Ghost Roaster hates regal voices. This one sounded male as he looked out of the mirror, he saw Prince Blueblood, with two candles around the mirror. Ghost Roaster now felt mischievous, so he took a reflective form of Prince Blueblood. Ghost Roaster heard him say,

"You are fabulous."

Ghost Roaster smiled and said, "Sure am, fabulous."

This freaked the stallion out, Blueblood thought that he was hearing things, thinking that he reflection did not speak back. He forgot all about it and discussed about one thing that made Ghost Roaster furious.

"Aunt Celestia's guards have taken in these odd creatures. I think they are called...Airlanders, I don't see what is special about them. Its like Celestia and Luna have taken in lowly commoners as their own, This is a Palace and I'm starting to live in a Zoo full of freaky creatures, even that machine and how its speaks."

Blueblood started imitating a robotic voice. "Licensed to Drill." He returned to his regal voice, "Celestia should know that this is a palace, not a Zoo! Now Cadance is caring for four Fire freaks over at the Library, that Phoenix-Dragon, Living Flame in a suit of armor, a Magma Blob, and a Blind-folded Pointy Eared creature?! Canterlot has been turned into a Zoo!"

Hearing this, Ghost Roaster decided to reveal himself by not camouflaging himself in the mirror for Blueblood to see. As Blueblood turned toward the mirror, he saw a Skull face and said,

"Ughh, My Beautiful face is ruined!"

Ghost Roaster stepped out of the mirror, "Its not your face, kid. Heres Ghostie!!!!"

Prince Blueblood ran screaming, "SOS, SOS My mirror is possessed, My Mirror is Possessed!!!"

Goast Roaster became an Ectoplasmic skull, "I better find this Princess Celestia."


Back to the Present....
Terrafin fell down laughing, Chop Chop nearly fell apart from laughing, and Hex started to chuckle over Ghost Roaster's story.

Ghost Roaster smiled, "And thats how I caught up with the rest of the Skylanders living in the castle. I was mad when he talked poorly about the Fire Skylanders, heh, Hex gave Ignitor that cursed Armor in the first place."

Hex whispered, "Its best, you don't notice it, while he's here."

Terrafin spoke, "We don't want any past grudges against one another."

Ghost Roaster apologyzed, "Sorry, I hope he didn't hear that."

Author's Note:

This is a short chapter from when the Skylanders were acting as observers until they are called. This mostly involves Ghost Roaster scaring the Regal voice out of Prince Blueballs.....I mean Blueblood.

PreviousChapters Next