• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 11,121 Views, 361 Comments

Skylanders X MLP - Skylander545



After Kaos destroys the Core of Light, the Skylanders were not banished to Earth, but they were sent to Equestria on an entirely new mission. The Mane 6 will join forces with the Skylanders.

  • ...
23
 361
 11,121

PreviousChapters Next
Confrontation and Assignment

In the Lair of Kaos....
Spike and Rarity used the Core of Light to transport themselves to Kaos' lair in the Outlands. As the Unicorn and the Dragon walked up to the gate, Spike asked,

"You ready for this?"

Rarity answered, "I'm ready."

Spike said, "Lets find Kaos and finish this."


Equestria...
All Skylanders were all fueled up knowing that they are finally going to rid Skylands of Kaos once and for all. Princess Celestia called Spyro, Drobot, Cynder and Ignitor.

"My sister and I sensed that the Evil King Sombra of the Crystal Empire might return and attack us. Its too dangerous to halt right now, a group of six should go and investigate."

Cynder asked, "There's four of us, who's going with us?"

Princess Luna replied, "Shining Armor and Princess Cadance are going with you."

Ignitor spoke, "We better investigate the Crystal Empire, before this goes bad."


Lair of Kaos, dungeon...
Spike and Rarity were in the dungeon until Spike heard sounds coming from one of the cells. Spike asked,

"Did you hear something?"

Rarity replied, "It came from one of those cells."

As the duo found the source which frightened them at first, but amazed and astonished them. In the Cell, were a group of Alicorns, some were from Skylands while the shocking thing was, others came from Equestria. One of the Alicorns said,

"Wait, You're from Equestria. A Purple Dragon from Equestria and a Unicorn from Equestria, they came to free us!" The Alicorn paused, "You are trying to free us, right?"

Spike freezed the lock and broke it with his tail, "Thats one reason we're here."

One Alicorn with a Reddish-Brown mane said, "Thank you, we are in your debt. You must be looking for Kaos."

Rarity asked, "Where do we find him?"

The Alicorn replied, "His Quarters, up the stairs to the right."

Rarity spoke, "Thank you." She turned toward the door, "Our Portal Masters are watching, you can shout and bring you back to Equestria. If you are from Skylands, there's a portal created by the Core of Light outside this evil place, you can use it to transport yourselves to the ruins."


Crystal Empire...

As the heroes travelled to the gate,

Cadance saw a crystal statue, that looked like a Gremlin wink at her.

Shining Armor saw a big Crystal Statue that looked like it stood on one wheel and a mechanic,

Spyro saw three Crystal Statues in the Shape of a tree, and a Mushroom and an Ice Warrior,

Ignitor spotted three Crystal Statues, a large magma creature, a small magma dog, and a huge whale-like creature with an anchor,

Cynder saw five Crystal Statues in the shape of an Elf that rides a skeleton Ostrich, a Genie with Swords, a Suit of Armor with an Eyeball on top, and a Wasp Warrior.

Drobot saw a Crystal Statue in the shape of a Rock Warrior. The Sight of those Statues caused Cadance to talk about one statue,

"Isn't it weird, that the Gremlin statue just winked at me?"

All of a sudden, the statues shattered revealing what was inside, the massive tree kneeled down and said,

"You don't believe us as Statues, do ya?"

Shining Armor cried out in surprise, "Their huge!!" The huge figure with one wheel said,

"Yeah, thats Ridiculous."

Cadance asked, "Who are you guys?"

The tree responded, "I'm Tree Rex, and I'm a Giant, there is one of each of us in each of the Eight Elements."

The Robot spoke, "I'm Bouncer!"

The Whale creature spoke, "I'm Thumpback!"

The Genie spoke, "I'm Ninjini!"

The Large Magma creature spoke, "I'm Hot Head!"

The Eyeball in armor introduced, "I'm Eye Brawl!"

The Wasp introduced, "I'm Swarm!"

The Rock warrior spoke, "And I'm Crusher!"

Spyro said, "Welcome to the Party!"

Cynder went next, "The Giants are here!"

Drobot said, "How about that!"

Ignitor spoke, "Incredible!"

Cadance said, "Whoa."

Shining Armor yelled, "I did not see that one coming!"

Tree Rex sensed something behind the Gate, "Sombra!"

Spyro assumed, "Well, party's over."

Shining Armor spoke, "Not good."

Bouncer said, "No Sweat, we got your backs. Besides, its the Crystal Ponies we have to free."

Hot Head spoke to a blue Gremlin, "Ready for this, Pop Fizz?"

Pop Fizz drank his soda, "Always ready! Sombra is going to get whats coming to him. Try to enslave Crystal Ponies, you get a motion in the Potion."

Tree Rex finished, "Besides, We protect them and they love us."


Lair of Kaos, Kaos' Quarters...
Kaos has made the spell to ressurect Malefor and as soon as he transferred it, he said,

"The Dark Master Returns."

Spike and Rarity appearred from the door and Spike said,

"We're too Late!!"

Kaos noticed them, "Persistant Skylanders aren't you. This is where it really ends for you and your Portal Masters."

Rarity was not one for battle, but she can make an acception, "Bring it!"

Kaos smiled in an Evil way and boarded his hoverthrone revealing to them, the very minion responsible for destroying the Core of Light, The Hydra.

The Hydra is a combination of four Elements, Water, Life, Undead, and Fire. When Kaos landed to launch its attacks, it gave Spike and Rarity an open window to attack Kaos directly.

After many attacks, The Hydra hit Spike, and what flowed through the Dragon was now a Dark-Purple Magic, Spike's Purple scales changed to Black, his horns, frills and wings became silver as well.

The Hydra also had an effect on Rarity, her White coat turned Blue, her Purple Mane turned Gold and had Powers unlike her Earth abilities.

Dark Spike and Legendary Rarity looked at each other and nodded, Dark Spike said, "Lets take out the trash."

Legendary Rarity agreed, "Gems or no Gems, that is the Question."

After several attacks by the New Dark Spike and Legendary Rarity, Kaos' craft was down and his Hydra destroyed, Kaos said,

"You might've defeated me, but my Colleague in the Radiant Isles will finish what we both started!!"

Spike, now back to normal asked, "What Colleague? What is the Radiant Isles? What are you talking about?"

Kaos realized, "You thought I, Kaos, started this alone? No, My Colleague and I planned to bring about the Return of Malefor. And when he uses his Dark Mirror, Malefor will make his first appearance at the Radiant Isles!!" Kaos' craft explodes and he wakes up in his portal chamber, saying 'Fear my Giant Floating Head.'


At the Core of Light...
Kaos was contained in a Magic bubble who keeps yapping about his Colleague working with him. Flynn decided that he couldn't take and said,

"Hey, cool your jets, Small fry, we Heard ENOUGH outta you!"

Cali agreed, "Finally, something we can agree on. You know, you're ok, when your not putting your foot in your mouth."

Kaos threatened Eon to send him back to the Outlands, but Eon has something special in mind for him, the Princesses agreed with his idea.

With Hugo typing in the coordinates, he sent Kaos, not to Equestria, but a strange world known as Earth, where he was chewed by a dog and set up in stores.

Spike, along with Rarity, Applejack, Twilight, Chop Chop, Sunburn, Camo, and Zap cheered after seeing Kaos fly off to Earth. The most shocking thing that happened to Spike is that Rarity kissed him. Spike, stunned by the kiss, fell to the ground while all the others laughed at his funniness.


Equestria....
Master Eon appeared in front of the sisters and said, "You have done it, your Highnesses. Skylands is now rid of Kaos for good, but I'm still stunned about this..colleague that Kaos worked with."

Celestia assured the spirit, "When we find out the identity of Kaos' colleague, We will call the Skylanders to action."

Luna finished, "And find a way to defeat him, thats what Skylanders do."

Eon said, "Very well." He turned to the crowd, "Ponies of Equestria, I, Eon will show you your neighboring world, Skylands."

One at a time, each pony stepped on to the Portal of Power and were transported to the Core of Light. The Princesses finally made the dream of Starswirl the Bearded and Eon the Portal Master come true. They were visited by a very familiar Alicorn.

"Mother, you've returned!!" said Celestia.

"I've missed you so much." said their mother.

"Where have you been all of our lives?" asked Luna.

"I was trapped in the Outlands, but your sister's adopted Son and his friend, Rarity saved me and all the other Alicorns from Skylands and Equestria." replied their mother.

They were happy to see their mother again. As the family hugged, the Skylanders were happy on reuniting a family again, everypony and every Skylander were happy except for Bash.


On the balcony...
Bash was broken up after Whirlwind broke up with him for Zap. He now focused on his inability to fly and saw a shooting star streak across the sky. He wished upon it, and it landed near the train station. He wanted to know what it was before anypony else does, so he left the balcony and went to the train station.


Canterlot Train Station...
As Bash entered the train station, he saw that the shooting star was a Geode, a type of gem. As the Dragon came closer, the Geode cracked open revealing a Dragoness, White body, Pink gem-like spikes, pink gem-like wings, a gem tip on her tail, light blue underbelly and outer wing. Bash didn't soar, but his heart sure did because the Dragoness was so beautiful. As he approached her, she spotted him and said,

"Stop, are you Friend or Foe?" Bash didn't say anything and countinued walking towards her. She lost her patience waiting for a response, so she blasted Bash off of the city with her tail.

As Bash fell, he had a lovestruck look in his eyes and said, "I'm in Love!!" He rolled down the mountain and followed the tracks back up to the city.


Crystal Empire...
Sombra was laughing at his return, knowing that he hid an artifact, so nopony could stop him. That quickly changed when he was approached by a group consisting of Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, Spyro, Cynder, Drobot, Ignitor and the being that used to be Statues at the gate.

"How did you? I thought you were Statues!?!?" he asked.

Tree Rex spoke, "Well, you though wrong."

Spyro said, "Skylanders, To battle!"

Sombra held up a sign, "Mommy!"

(Two hours later)

Sombra was being held upside down by Bouncer, Spyro said, "Don't worry, we'll get you healed up...As LONG AS YOU DON'T ATTACK CANTERLOT, or ENSLAVE THE CRYSTAL PONIES or WE WILL BE BACK!! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

Sombra said, "You win, Skylanders."


Portal Chamber..
The Gem Dragoness walked into the chamber and was soon face-to-face with the same dragon, she blew off the cliff. She asked,

"Didn't I just blow you off the cliff?"

Bash said, "Look, I know we got off on the wrong way. My name is Bash."

The Gem Dragon replied, "My name is Flashwing, what do you want Bash."

Bash replied, "When I first saw you, You made me feel like I want to fly even more now.

Flashwing said, "Is that so?"

Bash replied, "I have an inability to fly until I saw you, I didn't soar, but my heart did."

Flashwing asked, "Are you saying?"

Bash nodded. Flashwing was a little confused by Bash's emotion towards her, so she smiled and nudged Bash.

Author's Note:

Bronies, Pegasisters and Portal Masters everywhere, I present to you the chapter where the Giants are discovered. I hope you've read this far, but everything has turned out all right.

PreviousChapters Next