• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 11,121 Views, 361 Comments

Skylanders X MLP - Skylander545



After Kaos destroys the Core of Light, the Skylanders were not banished to Earth, but they were sent to Equestria on an entirely new mission. The Mane 6 will join forces with the Skylanders.

  • ...
23
 361
 11,121

PreviousChapters Next
Incident at the Soda Festival

Master Eon was in his usual spot in the portal chamber when a Pony messenger materialized onto the Portal of Power who handed him a message from a veteran commando named Buzz. Eon knew this guy when he was at a very young age, Buzz was born during Malefor's Conflict and when he reached a mature age, he joined up with the Warfang moles and Mabu volunteers for commando operations for either espionage or a straight sneak attack on Ape Outposts. Buzz even led an attack on the island of Munitions Forge, a vital area which was occasionally rocked by Boyzitbig, an unstable volcano that makes life on the island really dicey. That was when he met Ka-Boom, the leader of the island's local militia to fight the Apes after he saved Buzz from a crazy Ape conductor and his maniacal locomotive. It was there that they drove out the Apes from Munitions Forge, that was when the tide turned in their favor....until Ka-Boom and the other Trap Masters were flung from the world after Cloud Cracker Prison was destroyed and Cynder swooped down on the lands.

Eon lowered his head thinking about those dark days when Cynder appeared in her monstrous form. She put the islands under her iron rule, retook Munitions Forge and forced the locals to mine crystals for her troops. But it was now around the time that Spyro made his appearance and used his training from the Guardians to defeat Cynder. Although she was ashamed over what she did, Spyro didn't want her to leave the Temple, he never wanted her to leave although Sparx did, but that was beside the point. When word of Spyro's appearance and Cynder's defeat reached Warfang, the whole city let out a breath that it was holding in for so long.

Buzz was relieved to know that the flying beast was defeated by the legendary dragon, but at that time Buzz was making up a style called 'Secret Ninja Commando' skills. He used this style to appear in front of the recruits without any of them seeing him. He claimed it to be his great talent for several retaliatory strikes on several Ape locations that Spyro went through. It was going good until the Night of Eternal Darkness where the Dark Master himself escaped from Convexity and that was when things went down for the next three years.

When Malefor struck, he was fueled by hate and malice, he reclaimed his spot at the temple, created the Burned Lands and the Belt of Fire. But Malefor's troops were switched from Apes to Grublins, and those were nasty creatures. Buzz led a commando mission to sneak attack a small group of Grublins and they were more cunning than the Apes when several of them burst from the ground. Buzz and his group survived, but he lost a leg and an eye in the process. Eon opened the letter after dwelling on the war and read,

"How ya doin, Master Eon?

I just wanted to let you know about the opening of the new Skylanders Academy and I have been selected as head of Security at the academy. But I was hoping that you and the Skylanders could watch the opening through the portal and send a Skylander when I say so. If it's okay with you? I know the torch was passed to the Royal Sisters of Equestria and I would appreciate if they would agree to help with the opening. I might even show a couple of my Secret Ninja Commando Skills.

Boomsticks to you,
Buzz." Eon was going to call the Princesses to do one thing, 'Send the call out to the Skylanders' until the Multiverse Portal activated and spat out some sort of gyro-craft. It was the same gyro-copter that was used in the Battle of Arkus, but this one had a blue and yellow construction to it as the copter landed. The canopy opened revealing the four EQG Skylanders as they climbed out. EQG Legendary Spyro commented,

"Next time, we use a vehicle for a Multiverse Portal, we go first class."

EQG Drobot, who was at the controls spoke, "At least we managed to reach the receiving portal."

EQG Terrafin jumped out, "Now that was awesome!"

EQG Camo spoke, "We're in the Portal Chamber."

Master Eon was about to speak when he realized that the four were not alone. As the boys left the copter, the humanized versions of Celestia and Luna stepped out of copter. Master Eon found his voice,

"Well, this was unexpected for you four to return while bringing the human Celestia and Luna as well."

EQG Celestia looked at the Alicorn Portal Master, "You must be Master Eon, our boys speak quite highly of you."

Eon chuckled, "They are a remarkable group with an incredible ability." He now asked, "So, what brings you two to our world?"

EQG Luna spoke, "Our boys battled a group of sirens called, 'The Dazzlings' we have been suspicious of them for months. But it was in their merged minds, but..."

EQG Legendary Spyro stepped in, "They weren't alone, they also had a group called the 'Doom Raiders' backing them up. There were only two of them, a werewolf called 'Wolfgang' and a crazy scientist named 'Dr. Krankcase' we managed to defeat them until they faded from our mind."

The name 'Doom Raider' struck Eon like an evil version of himself, he said in shock and sorrow, "Oh, my worst fears have been realized."

EQG Terrafin asked, "What fear?" Eon quickly replied, "Its the Doom Raiders that were involved, I know those two. And if they were involved....that means Skylands is in great danger!"

EQG Legendary Spyro sprang out his swords as he said in joy, "All right, the Skylanders are back!" Eon knew for certain to message the Princesses to send the 'Call.'


At Fluttershy's Cottage, Camo finally had a chance for a relaxation day with Fluttershy. It was since that he doesn't have to work at the flower shop today and most of Fluttershy's critters are happy and healthy. He and Fluttershy sat on the side of the cottage as the Pegasus proclaimed,

"It's nice to finally have some time to ourselves."

Camo nodded, "Yep, its nice. After so many hardships, we could relax for now." Fluttershy leaned her head against Camo's leafy side until the dragon burped up a message. He opened the message as both he and Fluttershy read it,

"Calling All Skylanders,

This is a critical emergency, Skylands may be in trouble. We need you in the Canterlot Portal Chamber. The Call has come!

The Royal Sisters"

Seeing that they can't relax right now, Camo and Fluttershy took off towards the train station. They also rounded up the Mini-Skylanders, Equestrian Skylanders and the EQG Skylanders. They rounded up all of the Trap Masters until coming up to Krypt King.


Krypt King sat in the crypt staring at that old photo of himself and the Golden Queen. He was still in question to why he let her go. But his answer was that she would torment others only for an enormous amount of treasure. It wasn't until he reached into his armor and pulled out an Earth Trap,

"Maybe, just maybe."

It wasn't until Grim Creeper arrived and said, "Krypt King, we're being called back into action and it's a big one."

The Trap Master placed everything back into his armor as he followed Grim Creeper. The reaper asked,

"Still thinking about Golden Queen?" Krypt King spoke to his roommate, "I am, but out of curiosity. I fear that she would still be hunting me after all this time."

Grim thought about that, "You did break her golden heart for your deception. And you are numeral Uno on her hit list."

Krypt King realized, "Someday I'll have to throw myself between her and her intended target."

Grim Creeper replied, "That would be you as her target." Krypt King specified, "If she intends to turn someone to a gold statue, I would throw myself in her path."

Grim realized, "Now we're getting somewhere."


At the Apple Family Barn, Terrafin hung a punching bag from the ceiling and began throwing several punches at it. As he punched the bag, he thought back to the time when his job as a lifeguard ended when the dirt sea turned to glass after an explosion. He soon took up boxing and used his skills to defeat the champion of the ring, a strange creature called, 'Gnasty Gnorc'. He didn't know how the Gnorc became champion when the Gnorc relied on magic than fists, but he was a big guy with a nasty attitude when angry with a fist-crazy attack.

As the Dirt Shark struck the bag, he flashed back to his fight with Gnasty Gnorc, the Gnorc was always a tough guy when it came to boxing. But a few jabs in the belly and at the head seemed to be an instant KO when he fell out of the ring. All of a sudden, he was interrupted by Drill Sergeant who spoke,

"Terrafin, Urgent Message from the Princesses and Master Eon."

Terrafin sighed as he asked, "What seems to be the problem, Drill?" The Arkeyan Robot replied,

"The Call has come and all Skylanders are required to report to Canterlot immediately."

Terrafin grabbed a towel and placed it around his neck as he realized, "Always when I'm either wrestling or boxing."

He set the towel down and followed Drill Sergeant out the door.


As the Skylanders arrived at the Canterlot Portal Chamber, they were met by Master Eon and the Princesses...along with the four EQG Skylanders...and the Human versions of Celestia and Luna. Spyro was curious as was all of the other Skylanders. He asked,

"I need to ask, but how come your human counterparts are here?"

Celestia replied, "They came to help us. We have been warned that a trio of Sirens have allied themselves with the Doom Raiders, a dangerous mercenary gang."

Snap Shot chuckled, "So they finally surfaced after all this time."

EQG Luna stepped forward, "You know about them?" Snap Shot nodded, "They are dangerous and crafty at best. But they are also over-confident in their ability."

Master Eon soon spoke as he pointed to the four EQG Skylanders, "These four had an encounter with two Doom Raiders and defeated them. I suspect that they followed them via their own portal and recruited these Sirens to their gang."

Krypt King asked, "Is there anything else we should know?" EQG Legendary Spyro spoke, "The Sirens that attacked us back home...they are called, 'The Dazzlings' they are capable of hypnotizing others, have the victims kneel before them. They also have a monstrous form, so do not underestimate them."

Master Eon looked even more concerned, "Your powers developed in the days that you four have been gone. You used them to defeat these Dazzlings and now they could be a great danger for Skylands."

Princess Luna asked, "What do you know about the Doom Raiders?" Master Eon shifted his magic to the Traptanium Portal of Power, he knew that the Trap Masters would relive old memories of the battle,

"Of the many mercenary gangs the Ape King, Gaul recruited, none were more evil than the most notorious gang of evil doers that the world has ever known; The Doom Raiders."

The Portal showed the image of the Doom Raiders as they plundered various villages and military defenses, "Striking from their lair in the Savage Badlands, the Doom Raiders plundered without mercy, striking at key outposts until no place was safe as they nearly set their sights on the Dragon City of Warfang."

The portal shifted to an image that Krypt King recognized, himself being released from his golden statue prison as the Golden Queen held out her gold hand as he did the same. The image shifted to Snap Shot, Wallop, Lob-Star, Jawbreaker, Gear Shift, Wildfire, Knight Mare and Knight Light forming up at the door, "Fortunately, thanks to Krypt King, an Elite Team of the Warfang Army wielding Legendary Weapons were called upon to track down these villains and bring them to justice. They were..." Wallop smashed through the door as the rest of the team followed, "The Trap Team."

The Golden Queen noticed the Trap Team and ordered the Doom Raiders to attack as the Trap Team charged. But Krypt King just stood back, not even reaching for his sword. All he did was observe as Chef Pepperjack fired a chili pepper from his beaters only to have it deflected and get a Traptanium arrow by Snap Shot.

Knight Mare swung her Traptanium lance and bucked an invisible cat thief as Knight Light battled a glowing villain that almost looked like that it was made from a star.

Snap Shot and Wallop handled Dr. Krankcase and Wolfgang until a massive bulbous slug creature grew large as the monster roared at the Trap Team. Soon the Golden Queen spoke from her post, "I must admit, Trap Team. All of you, even the lion are going to make great golden inanimate statues than Krypt King did. Since I now have him in my golden heart!"

She laughed as she fired her gold staff at the Trap Team, but before it could come into contact, an armored hand grabbed her staff and pulled it slightly upward towards Wildfire as he deflected it with his Traptanium Shield, blinding the monster and knocking the staff out of her hand as she glared angrily at Krypt King, who now pointed his Traptanium Sword towards her golden neck as he said, "On the ground, Now!"

She collapsed to the ground as the bulbous monster collapsed on top of the fleeing Doom Raiders with the Trap Team emerging victoriously. Master Eon continued his narration as the image shifts to a Crystal Prison,

"Once captured, the Doom Raiders were taken to the most impenetrable fortress ever constructed, 'Cloudcracker Prison.' Although one of the Trap Master brought a single Doom Raider to a prison of his own, but that is a different story. Locked away behind walls of Pure Traptanium, the Doom Raiders would never again threaten the innocent and hope to change the tide of the war." The Trap Masters hi-fived each other as they walked away from the Doom Raiders cell, but a sad Krypt King looked a vengeful and heartbroken Golden Queen as he walked up to the cell, lowered his head and say,

"I'm sorry." The Golden Queen didn't take it too kindly as she said, "I trusted you, Krypt King. You betrayed me!" Krypt King silently replied, "I had no choice."

Present Snap Shot asked, "Why are we going into Krypt King's personal thoughts?"
Master Eon replied, "Although it was a victory, it also left both Krypt King and the Golden Queen heartbroken. She and Krypt King were...more than close when he was undercover."

Present Wallop realized, "Now we're getting somewhere." The portal soon shifted to an Ape Army assaulting the prison as Eon finished, "Or so it may seem for many years until the Apes assaulted the fortress and detonated a bomb with the help of a familiar evil who was still the way he was today." The Prison exploded as a familiar evil laugh was heard and it shifted to the Trap Team being swept away,

"The Trap Team was hurled far away from the world and into Equestria as they shrank. But they each possessed a Traptanium shard and the shattered remains of Cloudcracker Prison transformed into powerful traps. And now after so many years, the most infamous evil doers are emerging from wherever they have hidden for so long. And now they need to be found and trapped, but now a great Adventure awaits all of you, Princesses and Skylanders. Behold." The Portal shifted to the opening of a new academy as a rusted up old veteran announced,

"As Head of Security and Secret Ninja Commando Operations *ahem* let me welcome you to the Grand Opening of Skylander Academy!"

As the Mabu began to cheer, Hugo, Cali and Flynn were in the front row as Hugo sounded excited, "Oh boy, this is great, Cali. I mean, a new Skylander Headquarters. There hasn't been one in ages since the war."

Cali replied, "Well, Hugo and Buzz is the most legendary Skylander trainer ever!" She wonders, "But there's something familiar about him."

Flynn spoke, "Yeah, I know what you mean, I've seen his kind before. A War Veteran and a Big Show-off." The pilot realizes, "Sheesh, is he still talking?" Buzz took out a pair of scissors,

"With the opening of the new Skylander Academy, may it usher in a new age of safety, security and..." He stopped noticing something streak across the sky and crash on a nearby island as it let out a shockwave. As it impacted the academy, Buzz realized,

"Holy Guacamole! That thing landed smack-dab in the middle of our Annual Soda Festival!" He assured the crowd, "Stay put folks while the Skylanders and I check this out." The image faded as Ka-Boom the Fire Trap Master approached the Princesses as he spoke,

"Send me in, it's time to reunite with an old friend."

The Princesses acknowledged this and chose Spyro to accompany him. Princess Celestia spoke, "Ka-Boom, Spyro, good luck out there." The Skylanders stepped on the portal.


At the Soda Springs, the entire Soda Festival was being attacked by an enormous slug creature as the Mabu quickly ran for cover. The slug was going for the soda barrels as he bellowed,

"ME WANT SODA!" He took a few soda barrels and scaring the Mabu as they tried to hide. The monster emptied out the soda into his mouth and tossed the barrel aside, only for it to be blown to bits by Buzz, who was holding his custom-made revolver. He looked around and asked,

"Wonder where my Skylander Operative is?" All of a sudden, there were two flashes of light as Ka-Boom and Spyro emerged from it, which had the veteran in awe. Buzz spoke in shock,

"Boomsticks! Ka-Boom, where have you been all this time? I haven't seen you since Munitions Forge!"

Ka-Boom chuckled, "And you have that same commanding tone during Munitions Forge." Spyro asked,

"You two are acquainted?" Buzz noticed, "Yes, we know each other, Spyro. I've also know about your tale. 'The One That Ended The War' as they call you, but I always pictured you to be much...bigger."

Spyro shrugged, "They all say that, but we can talk about War Stories later. We need to get to the bottom of this attack."

Buzz realized, "Sorry, we better get goin' and find out what's going on." He paused, "And Ka-Boom, it's good to have you back."

Ka-Boom replied, "It's good to see you again as well, Buzz."

As they traversed through the Soda Springs, they barely managed to see the giant slug on the other side of those mountains. They managed to destroy a gate and push the turtles as they were clearly blocking the way as they made a bridge across the cola river. The Skylanders found a radio that broadcasts to Troll Radio, the DJ spout nothing but nonsense so they ignored it. As they pushed more turtles out of the way, they came across a sheep that appears to be eating grass like any other sheep. But Buzz spoke as if he recognized this particular animal,

"Careful Skylanders. This may look like an ordinary, harmless little sheep but I can personally assure you that Sheep Creep here is bad news."

The Sheep soon got scared as Buzz realized, "In fact, during the war, he was locked up in Cloudcracker Prison for leading an ill-fated sheep rebellion. But I get the feeling that he still has that evil influence inside of him. But hey! This gives us a perfect opportunity for the Princesses to practice their trapping skills. Which they did to capture that Undead creep, Count Moneybone."

Buzz shouted, "Wait until the enemy is defeated and then throw in the Trap of that Element." A holographic Luna appeared in front of Buzz as she spoke, "We are aware of how the Traps work." She ordered the Skylanders, "Skylanders, take down Sheep Creep!"

As Ka-Boom and Spyro approached Sheep Creep, he realized that his cover was blown and no use for his innocent sheep charade. He sprung out two pistols from his wool and twirled them as he went baa at the Skylanders. At that instant, Sheep Creep fired his Peanut Pistols at the Skylanders as they dodged them.

Ka-Boom fired his Traptanium Cannon at the sheep as the cannon shined with Traptanium in its creation. Spyro took to the air and used his fireball attack on Sheep Creep. He transformed into Mega Ram Spyro and used his charge attack which sprouted a flaming Spyro head as it collided with Sheep Creep. The fight with Sheep Creep was an easy fight to re-introduce the Princesses into Trapping certain enemies as the Sheep was encased in a dome. Ka-Boom shouted,

"Princesses, Use a Life Trap, Now!" A thump of energy occurred as a green vortex emerged, sucking Sheep Creep into the vortex. Celestia emerged in a hologram next to Luna as the vortex disappeared. They had the Trap as Sheep Creep landed inside as he baa'd in shock and somehow Luna managed to translate, "He is saying that he can't believe that he's locked away behind Traptanium."

Celestia spoke to Sheep Creep, "Let me be clear, Sheep Creep. Since we have you inside Traptanium, we offer you a proposal. You will fight for us and you won't have to be inside this trap until you need to rest during the fight. Do I make myself clear?"

Sheep Creep baa'd again in terror and acceptance as Luna replied, "He says that he accepts this proposal because we are frightening his fragile form." Celestia spoke to Ka-Boom and Spyro, "We are going to tag-team Skylander and Villain from this time on. Only one Skylander will have to be pulled out for a captured villain to take his or her place."

Spyro spoke, "I'll be pulled out for Sheep Creep." Celestia spoke the instructions, "If you want to have a captured enemy fight, yell 'Tag' and the captured enemy will take your place."

Spyro yelled, "Tag Out!" Spyro disappeared as Sheep Creep took his place as the Princesses vanished. Buzz spoke in shock, "Holy Guacamole! Glad to see you've changed your ways Sheep Creep! Now for your redeeming act, let's go save this village!"

Sheep Creep and Ka-Boom used a bounce pad to jump up to a ledge, they jumped across as they pushed another stubborn turtle out of the way to make a runway to jump across a gap. As the duo used another bounce pad, they met up with Buzz as he spotted a translucent Crystal Shard surrounded by Chompies. Buzz realized,

"Wait a dag burn minute! That looks like...Traptanium! I haven't seen that magical stuff in a long time!" Sheep Creep was tagged out as Snap Shot now took his place as the leader of the Trap Team said,

"We've seen shards of this stuff all over Equestria. But it looks like that not all of it was swept into Equestria." Buzz noticed, "Probably it might have something to do with you guys being here. As far as I know, this shard wasn't here before, it must've been floating around until you guys arrived."

Ka-Boom looked at Snap Shot, "You know what this means, right Snap Shot?" Snap Shot held out his bow, "Time to mine out some Traptanium!"

The Trap Masters jumped into the pit as they fought off the Chompies and began lashing away at the crystal shard as the weapons clashing with the shard caused a magical shudder that sent sparks into the shard. After a few hits, the shard split open as the shockwave caused the floor to collapse and the Trap Masters fell into the lower pit. But they found treasure in the crater as they opened a treasure chest and took its contents. They used a Bounce Pad to meet up with Buzz, who was standing next to an elemental gate made of Traptanium as well,

"It's been a long time since I've seen you fight, Ka-Boom. But if you and the others want to stay ahead of the game, you need to check out these Elemental Gates."

Ka-Boom noticed, "These gates are different from the ones that the Skylanders used before." Buzz tapped the gate, "That's because it requires a Trap Master of that same element to open these gates." He turned to Snap Shot, "This is a Water Gate, that means you have the power to open it. Once inside, you have access to a brand new area that contains a magical hat."

Snap Shot realized, "A Magical Hat can make us stronger and in any case make us look awesome." He walked into the gate and dealt with moving a turtle into an air current and jumping across to reach the hat. As soon as they left the gate, Buzz pointed to a pink bounce pad,

"You boys remember those bounce pads from earlier? Well this here's a SUPER bounce pad! Take it and find out why." The Skylanders used the super bounce pad and to the twisting top where they encountered a Light Gate where Snap Shot noticed,

"I just realized something. Not all of us are accounted for. We're missing someone." Ka-Boom knew who was missing, "Of course,. We are missing Knight Light!"

Snap Shot was curious, "None of the Royal Guards or the other Skylanders reported seeing Knight Light, he wasn't even with Knight Mare when she arrived with the Minis, only four Light Traps were with them." They knew that Knight Light's whereabouts are unknown until they have any info on their friend, so they moved on and met Buzz by a Life Gate as he said,

"How did I get here without you seeing me walk passed?" Ka-Boom chuckled, "Secret Ninja Commando skills." Snap Shot swapped out for Tuff Luck as she moved in and quickly obtained the magic hat. After Snap Shot came back in, they moved towards a super bounce pad and bounced them to the Sugar Free Landing as a battle gate got in their way.

The enemies emerged, although there was quite a few of them, and we're all dispatched by the two Trap Masters and Sheep Creep took part in the action when Snap Shot tagged for the sheep and Ka-Boom carried the sheep as the sheep used his peanut guns to rapidly fire away at the enemies and the Chompies that appeared. After setting Sheep Creep down, Snap Shot was back in and they encountered Buzz at a Tech Gate as they allowed Gearshift to enter and obtain the magic hat. Afterwards, they moved towards the lowered gate as they heard a familiar shuddering voice,

"GULPER'S GOTTA GULP!!!!" Snap Shot realized, "I know that voice! It can't be, not here, not now!" They ran up the ramp as a barrel was sent hurling towards them as they got into view of the giant bulbous slug as Snap Shot and Ka-Boom stood in shock. Ka-Boom spoke in shock,

"It's The Gulper, after all these years!!" Buzz spoke near a super bounce pad, "That is Gulper all right and he was locked up in the Prison as well before its destruction. There is something really peculiar going on around here." As the Trap Masters looked upon the Gulper as he tossed an empty soda barrel aside as he yelled at the scared Mabu,

"SODA!!! I MUST HAVE SODA!!!!!" His voice echoed as he spotted a full soda barrel and emptied it into his mouth and when he did that, the disgusting slug grew an inch, his echoing voice spoke, "SEE? THAT IS WHY I MUST HAVE SODA!!!!" He looked around and noticed no nearby soda barrels, "GULPER GETTING ANGRY! MORE SO! SODA TASTE GOOD!!"

Ka-Boom said to Snap Shot, "Let's take this slug down!" Snap Shot nodded as they made their way to Buzz as Gulper was making his complaints about no one taking his soda except himself. Buzz had an idea,

"I just had another thought - if it's soda that Gulper wants, it's soda he's NOT gonna get." He pointed to the soda vat, "I've heard the stories about that Party Pony of yours and how she tends to get all excited and works at a bakery, too. She could be useful in draining the soda vats close to Gulper before he can drink it. That oughta hold him for a bit." All of a sudden, Pinkie Pie appeared between the two Trap Masters as she moved towards the soda vat and after five seconds, the vat was empty and Pinkie vanished. Buzz was shocked, "That girl's gonna put my Secret Ninja Commando Skills to shame. But you get the idea of draining the soda vats and destroying them."

The Trap Masters bounced to the empty soda vat and destroyed it. As they progressed they earned cheerful cries of the Mabu as a tower toppled over creating a bridge across the big soda corks. Snap Shot and Ka-Boom heard Gulper complain that he wanted more soda. But as they got close to the cork bridge, Gulper's stomach grumbled and it didn't mean that he was hungry. He let out a huge belch that caused the corks to flip over. Food Fight was swapped in by Ka-Boom as Gulper soon recognized them,

"TRAP TEAM? RUINING MY SODA? I WILL DESTROY TRAP TEAM!!" Food Fight smirked, "We're gonna make more than your belly ache, Gulper!" As the artichoke fired his veggies in Gulper's eyes as the slug was blinded temporarily, "VEGGIE WILL PAY FOR BLINDING GULPER!!"

As they made their way to the other side, Food Fight was swapped out for Ka-Boom as Gulper moved his hand in the way of a soda vat, Buzz slammed his crutch, "Ah, Greeble Grabble, we need to call Pinkie to that soda vat and Gulper's Giant Hand is in the way!" All of a sudden, a cannonball made of streamers slammed into Gulper's hand,

"YEOUCH!!!" Gulper reeled back as he shook his hand as it stung. They saw Pinkie Pie with her party cannon out as she asked, "You were thinking this, right?" Buzz realized, "Yup, that's exactly what I was thinking. Quick, get over there and drain the barrel!" Pinkie Pie replied, "Okie Doki Loki!" She performed her work until the barrel was empty as the Skylanders destroyed it. As they progressed on, Gulper bellowed in confusion, "NO!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY WOULD YOU--" He burped as he said to himself, "GULPER BURPING ON HIS OWN RAGE HERE!!"

The duo used a bounce pad to jump to a rooftop that had two soda vats, a vat filled with orange fizzy soda with a smiley face and a ribbon while the other vat was filled with a green disgusting soda with crossbones drawn on the side. It looked like something that no one would want to drink, not even Pinkie Pie would want to test her lips against that stuff. Buzz spoke,

"Just had the most awesome idea. Even for me. See these two vats here?" He pointed to the vats, "This Orange Ambrosia Cooler was named Soda of the Year, the other green stuff is bottom-feeding suction eel-flavored and it tastes even worse than it sounds. But if we can switch them up and trick the Gulper into drinking the eel stuff, it might just bring him down to size."

Snap Shot shouted to the Princesses, "Princesses, be ready once we 'cure' Gulper of his enormousness!" He and Ka-Boom went to work to move the Ambrosia over the edge...which disappeared, the whole barrel vanished. The Trap Masters suspected Pinkie Pie, yet again. But now they pushed the Eel Stuff towards the balcony to catch Gulper's attention. Once the soda was in position, Ka-Boom and Snap Shot cleared out as Gulper picked up the bad vat and emptied it into his mouth. The Trap Masters stood on the edge as Gulper felt himself shrinking as his hands got smaller, followed by his crown and soon his whole body shrank down to size as he dropped to the ground as they waved to him.

As Gulper landed, he grasped his trident and was encased in a dome as the holograms of Celestia and Luna approached, he asked, "Huh? What's going on? Gulper already missed Soda Rampage. And who are you, Pony things?!"

Celestia shook her head at the Gulper, "We are the ones to bring you to Justice." Gulper asked as he pointed his trident at them, "With what?"
Luna smiled, "Look up."

All of a sudden, Gulper felt a thump of magic as a blue vortex opened up as he pointed his trident at it, "Stay back, swirly thing!" His trident slipped out of his hands, "Hey! My Trident!" Without his trident, he decided to flee from the vortex, but it was too much for Gulper to handle as he was sucked in, he said, "Gulper just wanted to drink Sodaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The vortex closed as the princesses magically held a Water Trap containing Gulper as he said, "What? Hello? Can anyone hear Gulper? And If so, can you bring Gulper some soda?"

Princess Celestia answered, "My sister an I can hear you from within this trap, Gulper. But there will be no soda for you unless you promise one thing."
Princess Luna finished, "You must promise to be good now and never go on another soda rampage. Break your promise and you will be back in this trap permanently."

Gulper, worried about it spoke, "Gulper got to be nice now. Kind of strange, but Gulper get used to it. Because Gulper works for Pony Princesses. But can you use your magic to a least put a bathroom in here? All that soda went right through Gulper."


As they returned to Skylander Academy, Snap Shot and Ka-Boom was shocked by this academy that would serve as a headquarters and a meeting place for all Skylanders to congregate and teach future Skylanders until Buzz showed up, "Boomsticks, another successful mission, but we all know that Gulper was supposed to be locked up in..." He was interrupted by a purple skinned girl wearing a steam punk hat holding a gear staff as she spoke with a Southern accent, "Cloudcracker Prison. And we all know that Cloudcracker is gone when the Apes blew it all wide open!"

The group nodded at that fact since they either read up on their history or are War Veterans, she introduced herself, "By the way, ah'm Mags, Inventor of all the cool stuff that is in this here Skylanders Academy as well as about 87 million other thangs. That's a literal number, too. 87 Million! Pleasure to meet you, Skylanders! Although, Ah was hoping to meet Spyro when ya'll arrived, but some other time!"

Buzz halted her, "Wait a minute, Mags. Cloudcracker was destroyed during the war. Then how come it took until several years after the war for the other loose bad guys to surface? We need to figure that out as soon as ASAP!"

Cali suggested, "Well we could always ask the Stoneheads on Know-It-All Island, they know everything. Problem is, the island has been taken over by trolls." Flynn, in his overconfident nature, "Trolls, no problemo." Buzz turned pointing his crutch at the pilot, "Correction, compadre. Big Problemo! Luckily, you've got me....and Ka-Boom if he wants in on the action. Let's hit the road, Skylanders!"

Ka-Boom held his arm out, "Hold your horses, Buzz. We just got to the academy, we need a chance to explore the academy for a bit." Mags spoke, "'Course I've still got a ton of work to do on it, but please explore!"

Snap Shot asked, "You were announcing the Grand Opening of the Academy...when it wasn't even finished with construction?" Mags and Buzz realized this as Buzz spoke, "Mags builds faster than she looks, Snap Shot."

Flynn informed, "And when you guys are ready to shove off to Know-It-All Island, you just let ol'Captain Flynn know."

Author's Note:

The Trap Team Saga has arrived. The portal revealed Krypt King's role in capturing the Doom Raiders and also when he broke the Golden Queen's heart.

PreviousChapters Next