• Published 6th Aug 2013
  • 4,905 Views, 19 Comments

Learning Curve - Coronet the lesser



Twilight and Luna discuss what it's like to be a princess while having a romatic night

  • ...
10
 19
 4,905

Sequel

Yeah I finally convince my self to do sequel to this. I enjoyed writing the romantic dynamic between Twilight and Luna and wanted to expand on that more in the sequel. I'll also add a bit of politics because I kind of want to touch on Twilight's naivety when it comes to dealing with political hardballers while trying to maintain a relationship, while maintaining her friendships with her friends and not losing herself in her work. It'll be kind of a mix up of one shots I come up with along the way. I hope it goes as well as this fic did because it really suprised me.

Thanks for all the positive feedback and for the views and of course the criticism. I helps me in the long run.

Link will probably be in the description just below the main blurb. Thanks again. Au revoir

Coronet the lesser

Comments ( 6 )

There's no such thing as too much TwiLuna, especially when it's readable and well-done, which this is. Good show!

3116832 Jeez thanks :twilightsmile: I was actually terrified when I released this. Your comment makes this all the worthwhile!

3125692 Yeah. As I usually say I'm a lazy editor of my work and tend to make sloppy mistakes. I should probably get around to getting an editor or something :derpytongue2:

3470109 Thanks for the comment ! Glad you liked it despite its flaws. I've been meaning to go back over this for a while now in order to fix the grammar and other mistakes. Thanks anyway for the critical comment. As said it's greatly appreciated! :pinkiehappy:

Part of the problem w government is pretty simple. Any historian will tell you it takes a minimum of 50 - 100 years perspective to evaluate anything & understand its significance. That means it is impossible to know what is going on now, there is now way to tell what (in a century) will look like a good decision from a bad one.

For instance, I've read that Roosevelt was so easy on Stalin because he thought the USSR would collapse within 5 years of the end of the war. Therefore, it didn't matter that he gave them Eastern Europe because when they collapsed Europe would be freed without firing a shot. He was dead right -just blew the timing by 40 years is all.

Or look at Iraq. I was sooo pissed off at Bush I for pulling out before the job was done. 10 years later Bush the Sequel showed just how smart a decision that was.

So, the princesses do their best. But, since they are not omniscient, Twilight better get used to things blowing up in her face.

Login or register to comment