• Published 28th Jul 2013
  • 7,903 Views, 105 Comments

Slendermane Takes Ponyville - Silent Bob



Slendermane, sick and tired of living in the Everfree Forest alone, decides to give the whole 'townie' thing a shot. The expected ensues.

  • ...
9
 105
 7,903

Your Next Slendermane Endorsed Strangeverse Fic

Coming Soon...

"I know I say 'oh crap' pretty often. But seriously, I mean it this time: ooooooh crap."

Well... actually the fic is already out. This is just an advertisement, really...

"I will continue my campaign against the humans all intruders."

"Nopony has ever withstood our might friendship."

A Teen Titans crossover fic... in the Strangeverse... that you totally don't need to watch the show beforehand to get into (but maybe read a wikipedia article about: the cartoon, btw)...

"Chief Robin, we're running out of time!"

...

"I need a weapon my hands back."

...

"We've got Jackals Timberwolves in the courtyard!"

"There are things about Halo The Artifact that not even the hierarchs The Everfree Forest understands.

.Yeah, Halo 2 was pretty awesome.They need to remake that shit next.

"There are those who said our hay would never come. What are they to say now?"

Silent Bob Presents: An Ongoing Fic in the Strangeverse that will slowly consume his soul...

The Legend of the Titans.

...

...

...

"Who. Is. Slade?"

Author's Note:

Seriously though, my next fic in the strangeverse is pretty much going to be ongoing. I'm a huge fan of the 2003-2006 cartoon show, and this is my tribute to it. If you do not know who the Titans are, look em' up on wikipedia. However, you probably won't need to watch the show to get into this.

This Fic Will Feature:

- The Titans of Course
- Slade
- Some fan created villains.
- The apparent death of the Doctor.
- A lil bit more of what Slendy's up to.
- More on Fluttershy and the Everfree Guardians
- More Wrath
- Cheesy One Liners
- The Answer to the Question: What happened to all the ponies who disappeared?
- What the artifact in the Everfree Forest is.
- Multiple story arcs featuring many different characters.
- Other stuff that I can't remember at the moment.

Stay tuned :D.

Comments ( 12 )

WOOOOOO CHEEZY ONE LINERS!

3030216 Wooo, Go Slendermane, Go Slendermane, It's your birthday, go Slendermane. :pinkiehappy:

3030611

I am so sorry.

3030735 lol, do not feel sorry what so ever. that was awesome :rainbowlaugh:

Sorry but this song summerises the whole story so perfectly:pinkiehappy:

What is Sorrow? Is she a changeling?

3050943

More on her eventually :).

TGM

If any of you are wodnering what happened to Bob, see here for specifics.

I found myself conflicted on this fic. On the one hand, Slendermane was quite appealing and a very likeable character. The idea of the various creatures being the personifications was very inventive and fun as well.

Now the issues. Luna seems to forget she has super powers several times in this fic that really just comes down to plot convenient idiot ball.

Granny Smith grated somewhat but since we really haven't seen her in that sort of situation there's nothing to say she wouldn't act like that. Twilight however feels totally OOC. She comes across as a complete bigot for no valid reason. No vote from me as it didn't feel worth a thumbs up but t didn't bug me enough to thumb it down.

Really funny! ^^

Hello welcome to starbucks -screams until slender leaves-

Login or register to comment