• Published 27th Jul 2013
  • 4,541 Views, 51 Comments

Rainbow Dash's First Crush - Brian Jacko



Rainbow Dash finds her first crush in school, but how will her crush feel about her?

  • ...
12
 51
 4,541

Taking Loyalty to a Whole New Level

Four ponies were sitting around the dinner table. They had all finished eating.

"And then after I had set up the game I wanted to play with your Father, he got distracted and chased a ball and began to play with that instead!"

Rainbow's and Soarin's daughter and son rolled their eyes. "Do we have to hear this story again?" they both whined.

"Well, I'll let you go this time. It's just that it's our anniversary, and I love to tell our story so much! You all can go out now. Just don't stay out too late."

Rainbow's kids got out of their seats and hurried out the door to play.

Rainbow looked back at her husband and said, "I can't believe how short your attention span was when we were growing up. I had to work so hard to win your heart! You know I don't represent the element of loyalty for nothing. I'll always be loyal to the one I love the most no matter what!"

Soarin' laughed out loud and said, "Oh Dash, I really wasn't all that with it back then, when I was so young, but you did win my heart and I'm all yours now sweetie. You sure took loyalty to a whole new level when we first met and I know that you'll always be loyal to me, just as I will be loyal to you! Thank you for not giving up on me. You are an incredible wife and I'm so glad that you never gave up hope for me. I know we spent some time away from each other after school because I became a Wonderbolt, but you found me again and how in Equestria could I ever say no to a pony who is so awesome, loyal, and cool as you. Our kids are going to grow up being the coolest kids in town because of you. They'll be about twenty percent cooler thanks to you. You're a wonderful Mommy too."

Rainbow Dash leaned over and wrapped her front legs around his body. "I can't believe I ended up with you. I love you so much, Soarin'."

"And I love you too, sweetie," Soarin' said.

Soarin' held onto his wife and kissed her passionately. They then broke free from the kiss and they both stared lovingly into each other's eyes.

Rainbow began to giggle a bit and said, "Now that the kids are out playing with their friends, now might be a good opportunity to hit the bed room. I'll let you have some more apple pie afterwards too."

Soarin' did not hesitate on that opportunity.

The end.

Comments ( 13 )

A surprise twist to a cute story, good job.

Was that a double enterde at the end there? :rainbowderp:

3738138 Thank you. I guess that ending could be considered one. I didn't even plan for it to sound like that. :twilightblush:

3770301 It is technically if you know the plot to "American Pie". (Never watched that horrible porn movie.)

My heart exploded.
twice.

3770301 Actually, now that I think about it, it reminds me of this kind of....

This is soo cute!! I love it!

Yay happy ending!:yay:

Cuteeee!! I didn't expect it to end like this! :rainbowwild:

Comment posted by MonBom deleted Nov 6th, 2016

I read this fic listened:

:twilightsmile: I admit, the vĂ­deo fit perfectly...
:pinkiesad2: At the end he goes...

Login or register to comment