• Published 9th Jul 2013
  • 2,366 Views, 354 Comments

The Solar Empire VS The New Lunar Republic - LikeaBaws



When things get out of hand between Celestia and Luna, things go a-wall. When the Mane Six try to put a stop to this, they are put on different sides. Will the Mane Six be able to put a stop to this? Or will they die like heroes, and lose friendship?

  • ...
14
 354
 2,366

So...now what?

"Twilight!" She heard. A guard ran up to her as she left the portal alone. "What is it?" She asked.

"It's...your assistant." He said. She starts to panic as she snatches the note and quietly read it. Her eyes got more bigger and more angry at the note as she kept reading. She throws the note in frustration and yells, "Tired...from me?! That dragon couldn't even handle himself with a bunch of-"

She stopped herself as she remembered the note. Spike, plus fillies, equals the Crusaders. Oh good lord this is gonna be hard. Twilight started to frustrate again as she kept shouting the word stupid over and over again. "He's so freaking stupid!! I can't tell Rainbow or Rarity this, they'll forget what's most important about the mission. But I can't...AAGGHH!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

The guard squirmed a little bit and backed away. She seamed to be having a huge tantrum. He tried to leave, but- "YOU!! Take this letter to Captian Rainbow and Rarity. Make sure to let them down slowly." She ordered.

The guard nodded and took off. Twilight just face-hoofed in anger and slid it down her face.

Stupid!


Spike and the others was taken to the kingdom and sneak mode. Kirby waved over as they followed him to a huge ship.

"Nice." Spike said through he echo. They tried to get in, but a sword was thrown towards Silver, barely dodging the attack. "Seems we have...intrrruders." the voice purred.

They turned to see a guy, same size as kirby, but hidden in a costume and mask with a sword. "Poyo!" Kirby said, waving his arms up and down. "Friendly? Then why do they need-?"

"Poyo!! Poyo, poyo, Poyo!!" Kirby explained. The guy only nodded and walked towards them. "Kirby says your friendly, correct?" He asked.

Spike and the others nodded, and the knight only nodded. "My name's Meta Knight. I suppose you need this for war, correct?" He asked.

"How did you know?" Spike asked. He said nothing, but Spike could tell that he knew this from start. "Then can you help us? We need all the help we can get." Applebloom chimmed in.

Meta Knight nodded and swooshed his cape to the entrance, appearing at the entrance. They all ran inside to prepare. The ship was turned on and they started to get into stations.

"Alright, let's turn this baby on." Spike said. The buttons lit and the plane slowly took off. "Hold on everyone!" Meta Knight said as he pulled the wheel.

It took off into the skies, the gravity pushing the fillies and others as they try to mantain ther balance. When they reached the ozone layer, the gravity pushed as hard as it could, and the fillies begging to leave their seats. "Poy...yo!" Kirby said, standing ground as hard as he could.

The ship finally came to q stop, and everything around them became dark. "We're...we're in space!!" Applebloom said. Stars and planets were seen, some large and some small. The ponies, dragon, and others cheered as they made it. "We made it. We actually made it!" Silver Spoon said in awe.

"So...now what?" Scoot asked. Spike turned towards and stared. He hummed and pointed to his top right. "That way. I'm sure we'll stumble into something." He said.

"What did the King say?" Applebloom asked.

"He just said go north east. So...yeah." Spike explained. They all shrugged in their own way and left their stations. Luckily, Meta Knight was kind enough to show them their rooms. When they got settled in, Applebloom visited Spike, seeing him unpacking his things. "Oh, hey, Applebloom!" Spike said with a smile.

"Spike, we need to talk." She said with worry. Spike looked away from his bags and looked at her with concern. "About what?" He asked.

"This. What happened?" She asked with anger.

"What do you mean-?"

"Spike." Her voice cracked, and Spike left his bags and towards Applebloom. "We're doing the right thing, Applebloom. We're doing this for our friends, not just for us." He said with more concern.

"A-are we? Tell me the truth, Spike. Ah...Ah need to know." The whole room was in silence, and Spike honestly didn't know what to say. He felt like it was the right thing to do, but is it okay to do it? "Applebloom, I don't know really. I'm just...just tired of being the background character! Being useless in every way possible!"

"But you aren't useless!"

"To you, maybe not. But to others, I'm just a doormat. Just there to be stepped on and laughed at."

"But Ah'm here, and Ah don't think any of that."

Spike became shocked. He knew she felt this way, but he thought it was all a lie. But he was wrong. Maybe Applebloom does care about him, but at what cost? "Maybe you do, maybe you don't, but right now, you can unpack your things and talk about this later." He said, full of rage.

"Not until you talk this out." Applebloom said, now coming face to face with Spike. They stared until they could see the rage in their eyes. Spike lucked out when he sighed and sat on his bed. "I'm tired. We should sleep until we get somewhere." He said, staring at the ceiling.

Then suddenly, Kirby rushed in, scared as ever. "Poyo! Poyo!" He yelled. They followed Kirby to find something big. Something epic, something terrifying, something amzing. "Woah." They said.

Just what exactly did they see?


For the Sombra Empire!

???: A big silver pipe. Able to fit through it. Sorta like a...green pipe, wouldn't you say? But's what's on the other side?

???: An abandoned space ship. Screams are heard, and I could've sworn a guy name Isaac is trapped in that ship.

???: A big gigantic planet. But not just any planet, a silver, metal planet. A Star. But is it filled with Death?

???: A cubed planet. Filled with mining, supplies, creativity, and creepers. Ah, but what is it?

Author's Note:

Purposely put hints here, and sorry for the wait, but here! Third may be hard, just what kind of big metal star is filled with death...and exploded more times than I could count? Not sure. But here ya go! See ya next time!

Comments ( 22 )

Name Lunar Ghost

Side Lunar republic

Age 19

Position Srgt

Weapons Intervention sniper and two bone daggers

Appearance White coat and even whiter mane

His cutie mark is a dagger surrounded by blood he is a male and his background is that his family was murdered by Celestia herself and he seeks revenge. He is a Pegasus and and he is extremely anti social and is easily angered. He best works alone and has no friends

cubed planet

Name : Ghost Charmer

Side : Lunar Republic

Gender : Male

Race : Unicorn

Appearance : White coat and B&W(Black and White) coloured hair

Attitude : Loyal,Caring,Charming,SOCIALLY AWKWARDDDD,Can get annoyed easily by certain action's

Special Talent(Cutie Mark talent) : Armed combat,Low nor high lighting rarely affect's his performance.(He's probaly 3x better than Shining himself)

Other Talents : Stealth/Hiding,Thieving/Pickpocketing,Hoof-to-Hoof combat,Cooking,Singing,Magic(2/3 of Twilight's abilities),Able to read very fast(And a genius tho :L),Interrogating,Lying

Age : 16 year's old

History : Let's just say he got recruited by Princess Luna herself....

Preferred Weapons : Katana's,Spear's,Bow and arrow,Rapier's,Dagger's,Broadsword's

Weapons(Able to be summoned and unsummon by will) : Katana's,Spear's,Bow and arrow(And lots of em),Rapier's,Dagger's,Broadsword's,Shields,Poisoned dagger's,Explosives.

Mastered magic's:Levitation(Every unicorn can easily master this...I think),Teleportation,Close-Range Instant Teleportation,Magic shield's/barrier's,Offensive magic.

Let's just say that my OC is a 'Gary Stu',but socially awkward.

name:Crimson Dream
side:Lunar Republic
Gender: Male
Race:Bat Pony
Appearence: Dark Blue coat Black&blue coloured hair (b&b)
Attitude:Cold but Caring Loyal(extremist level) Strict but fair socially open (non-raciest neutral to everything)psycotically pissed off by Celestia's neglect of luna and especially by the attention the nobles get and the exicutions of the Bat-ponys that admitted allegiance to luna, gives no mercy unless ordered to
Special talent(cutie mark talent&cutiemark): defend and attack (action and planning wise) Shield with swords X-ing the shield
other talents:Hiding/Stealth jack-of-all-trades combat expert Speech (lying and pesuasive) "Brutallity"(mortal kombat style) survivallist (any kind of enviroment) inborn night-vision(duuh "bat" pony??)
Age:19
History:saw his familly get exicuted just by side-ing with luna politically, swore revenge ,joined up as soon as recruitment started (reason for his psycotic attitude against Celestia's legion)
Preferred Weaponry: Anything that Makes a Mess (and possibly scaring the shit outta everything that watches him making the mess, uses every dirty trick in the book)
Weapons: give me anything you want.......i dare you

Comment posted by Steam_punk_pony deleted Jun 12th, 2014
Comment posted by Steam_punk_pony deleted Jun 12th, 2014

Name: Tango Soul
Age: 20
Side: Luna Republic
Wepons: Uzi, 2 Revolvers
Apperance: Pegasus, Sunset Orange Coat, Black Mane, Sun and Moon Cutie Mark
Personality: Sociopathic, Will blow up a train full of civilians if conviniant

4178912 Saints Row or GTA reference in there?

4184410 Both. Big fan of the games. same sort of personality. hostile :pinkiecrazy:

Name: tactical strike
race: Pegasus a maroon pony with black zebra cut hair.
cutimark a suctum or roman tower shield backed by two javlins
skilled warrior and leader
natural centurion
For the lunar republic

I have an OC
Sex: Male
name: steamy
Body color: brown
Race: Unicorn
Mane: ash
This male pony is actually a descendant of Gabriel. Who constructed the first airships since the war of 1917. He was taken to Equis by a dust storm and had his memory wiped in the processes he only knows that he came from a different land (AKA: earth) and how to build airships with Steampine as his inspiration he sides with the new lunar empire intent on build airships with the new lunar empire symbol hanging of the port and starboard bows.
works on other tinkering projects besides airships.... Would love to work with steam pine as he is his inspiration job: ponyville's resident tinkerer/inventor
Very stubborn character who is intent on finishing his work even if he has to work around the clock the entire week
Weapons : he mainly uses his airships but if he has none built he usually uses a ww1 era vickers (it jams a TON so it's not to OP)
Cutie mark: an airship
works on other tinkering projects besides airships.... Would love to work with steam pine as he is his inspiration job: ponyville's resident tinkerer/inventor

Comment posted by Steam_punk_pony deleted Jun 13th, 2014
Comment posted by Steam_punk_pony deleted Jun 13th, 2014

okay to combat the hordes of lunar OCs i am gonna do it.....Rommel is at hand

Name: Erwin Rommel
Age: 53
Allegiance: Solar Empire
Position: Head Strategist and General (if you don't mind that is)
Weapons: His mind, and a Luger Pistol
Race: Unicorn
Cutie mark: a small Chess king to represent strategy
Looks: black combed mane his body is a blueinsh color his eyes are blue with a Kommandant hat with the Solar Empire symbol he also wears a black coat
Nickname: Wüstenfuchs (Desert Fox)
He was retired and trying to settle down but was called by Celestia to help with the war effort
Attitude: very elegant to women (by elegant I mean like saying stuff like m'lady and that kind of stuff, not trying to get girls to fall in love with him.) however commanding to his troops he also usually goes out to the area of battle in a base behind the lines providing moral support.
Bio: he was a Nazi in WW2 but was killed by Hitler because Hitler thought the German people would look to Rommel and not Hitler when he was killed he was given a second chance in Equestria and was introduced to Celestia and went to settle down in Ponyville when the war broke out. seeing a chance to redeem himself for serving the Nazis he wants to restore peace to Equestria.

EDIT: i got a theme for you to here is is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keXfiffBzFw its about Erwin's famous 7th pazer division

Comment posted by Steam_punk_pony deleted Jun 13th, 2014

The Hiatus Is real I remember back when I was just starting out on MLP and FiMfiction this was my first story that I faved and my name was BADCzebra I think I deleted my OC by accident but I will make another in the group Baws if you can here me from whatever dimension you lie in please come back,

if you need an editor I would be happy to help

O.O Is that... Minecraft? If it is... OMG YOU TOTALLY HAVE TO HAVE THEM GO THERE OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD Umm... If you want to that is. :)

4541206 You seems like a worthy adversary I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield General. Hope you and your military can give me and my fellow comrades a challenge. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Let's face it...this story is never coming out of hiatus

Comment posted by cmoore993 deleted May 5th, 2018

Name: Starfield

Race: Earth pony

Alliance: Solar Empire

Coat color: faded green

Mane color: soft brown

Eye color: hazel green/blue

Cutie mark: open book

Age: 20

Personality: spunky, mind mannered, witty, and yet naive sometimes. He unintentionally acts weak and sometimes feels the world is against him. Has loyalty for Celestia.

History: Starfield was just a normal colt living in ponyville wants to be a writer, and just trying to get through school. One day he and his family decided to visit relatives in the west, and Starfield wanted to explore some caves nearby, and stumbled a ancient artifact: A Skinwalker Belt. When he puts it on, it grants him great powers, despite being a earth pony. When Equestria divided, many of his friends joined the lunar republic for their own reasons, but Starfield saw that the republic was splitting Equestria. So he joined Celestia in hopes to meand Equestria back together. Plus he is a admirer of Celestia, for the work and sacrifices she had made for Equestria.

Abilities: Without the belt, he can only improvise with earth pony strength. With the belt, he has inhanced super strength, speed, invincibility, sharp senses, collects any other ability from almost any creature and pony for his own use. And even combine all abilities into one. The more abilities he can collect, the more powerful he can become.

Weapons: none

Job: Mission unit and heavy brawler. But hopes to be Celestia’s personal delta force commander.

Armor: Simple and yet unnoticeable daily clothing, to blend in crowds or shadows.

Login or register to comment