• Published 9th Jul 2013
  • 2,366 Views, 354 Comments

The Solar Empire VS The New Lunar Republic - LikeaBaws



When things get out of hand between Celestia and Luna, things go a-wall. When the Mane Six try to put a stop to this, they are put on different sides. Will the Mane Six be able to put a stop to this? Or will they die like heroes, and lose friendship?

  • ...
14
 354
 2,366

Meanwhile...(Part 4)

Spike waited outside of Twilight's house...sighing once in a while. It's good to release anger...but is it worth it? He saw the Crusaders, having their stuff packed and ready to go.

"Granny Smith says okay." Applebloom says.

"I have nowhere else to go." Scoot says.

"Parents confirmed." Sweetie Belle says.

Spike nods and they head in. He stares at the clouds, expecting Rainbow to come by...but...she's in Canterlot...nothing to be complaining now. He looked at the city, and saw Diamond and Silver with their things packed.

"Parents confirmed." They both say. Spike nods and opens the door for them. When they head in, he went in as well, his stuff sitting next to the door. "So...when is the King suppose to be here?" Applebloom asked.

"Another hour or so. For now, we can talk about the things we love before we go." Spike says. He grabs his stuff, and sits it next to him. He looks at the others, waiting for someone to speak. It was quiet, but Applebloom came first. "So...why today?" She asked.

"Huh?"

"Why today? Of all other days...why today?" Applebloom asked.

"If you haven't realized...we're doing this for the ponies we love. We're doing the right thing, you know." Spike says.

"I know...but why today?" She asked again. Spike sat there...staring at the table. He didn't want to answer that question. He hated those type of questions. The 'why' kind of questions. "A pony...visited me today. I know it's late...maybe 5:00 western...but...he told me...Celestia doesn't like us. So...I needed to tell you the truth." He said.

Applebloom stopped looking at him after that question. She looked at the table, but Silver came up next. "The truth? She loves us all...doesn't she?" Silver asked.

"When she could've defeated Nightmare moon herself, she sent out the Elements of Harmony instead. Instead of having war with the griffins and end the feud, she decides to go with peace. All she wants is peace and love...when in reality...we keep getting hurt by her actions." Spike says.

"But it doesn't mean she's trying!"

"When her sister is free from a curse, she sends out the Elements of Harmony to do it for her, when she knows they won't survive his wrath. In fact, I saved the world. If it wasn't for me, risking my life, they would have died. All of us would've. She doesn't care about us, she's trying to get rid of the Elements of Harmony so she can regain full power."

"Why would she do it, then?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!! I'm not the princess! All I am is the messenger! I send message, I receive messages. That's it!"

"You gotta know something!"

"I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!! I'M A DRAGON!! SHE'S A PONY!! WE...ARE...DIFFERENT!! WE DON'T SHARE THE SAME MINDS TOGETHER!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

Spike crossed his arms and looked at the table with rage. But...tears started to form, and his voice began to crack. "I-I just don't k-know. She's s-something d-different. That's all I know." He says.

Silver began to form tears as well, but kept his eyes on him. Was it really worth yelling at him for answers? She didn't receive nothing but proof that Celestia was a butt. "I'm...sorry." Silver says, now staring at the table.

Spike wiped the tears, and his nose was stuffy. "It's alright. Just...please...don't ask me things that I don't know about. Alright?" Spike asked.

"Yeah...alright." Silver said, very thankful for his forgiveness.

"But what's the King's plan?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"I honestly don't know, he says he has the plans already. And he says that we have to search out for a pink marshmallow named...Kirby...or something. I don't know. Says that he's the star warrior or something." He says.

"Sounds cute!" Silver says.

"Sounds lame." Scoot says.

"Are you ready to make Kirby join?" they hear.

"Yes, King." Spike says. The others were frightened, but they calmed afterwards when Spike replied.

"Good...prepare to fight though...it's going to be one long trip." they hear. A portal appears and the room started to shake from the strong winds.

"Alright...we're going in." Spike says.

"Right!" They say. They stood up, and walked into the portal.


Who would you like to focus more on? Action...or more people?

Kirby vs Kings

War Preparations.

Vote at This place! Much easier for me.

Author's Note:

Hm...seems like it's not official. Go to Solar Empire VS The New Lunar Republic Chat...alright? It's a group so it's easier for me to check on OC's! Please...It's easier and I can get your character in much faster.

That's all for now! See you next time!