• Published 29th Jun 2013
  • 1,379 Views, 37 Comments

Equestrian Royalty - xXSheltieXx



Equestrian Royalty all some how end up together in the same castle... for a while. Crazy stuff goes on in there, crazy stuff!

  • ...
6
 37
 1,379

15: Sombra's Revolt

"Down with the tyrant! Down with Celestia!" Sombra yelled outside of Princess Celestia's room.

A few guards looked at him sideways as he ranted.

"That colt is rather strange," A Pegasus mare commented.

"No argument there." A Unicorn stallion agreed.

"Should we do something about this?" The mare asked.

"I... don't know, to be honest." The stallion replied. "I think the Princess can handle him."

"20 bits says he goes to the moon."

"35 bits says he faces her head on."

"Deal," The duo said, spitting on their hooves and bumping them together.

In a matter of seconds, Princess Celestia threw the door open, growling. "Sombra, it's 4 in the morning! What in my name are you doing?!"

"Down with the... tyrant?" He ended up asking, ears splayed back.

Celestia threw her alarm clock at him and turned to her guards, who saluted her. "Princess?"

"Could you please have Doctor Whooves build me a new clock? That one's broken." The Sun Goddess said, yawning and walking back to bed.

"Pay up, Light Feather." The stallion grinned.

"Fine," Light Feather growled, handing him 25 bits as a compromise. "Next time you want to bet, you better watch your step, Night Light."

"Thanks,"

"I think we should get paid more."

"I agree."

Princess Celestia fell asleep in her room while Luna was being verbally assaulted by the same tyrannical overlord. She stood outside her room and looked at him lazily, as she was about to lower the moon for her sister to raise the sun. Two Bat Pony Guards, both female, watched on as the two exchanged words.

"What do you want, Sombra?" Luna asked.

"Down with the tyrants! Down with you!" Sombra yelled.

"That's not a good reason to be here at 4 a.m., Sombra." Luna replied.

"But... why... no fair! You get to raise the moon and Celestia raises the sun! I do absolutely nothing!" Sombra whined.

"15 bits says she sends him to the dungeon." Gleaming Glare whispered.

"15 bits says she knocks him unconscious." Whisper Tones replied.

They nodded and watched on as their Princess and the Dark King fought.

"You ruled the Crystal Empire for a thousand years!"

"I want more!"

"You always want more!"

"Of course I do!"

"You're greedy!"

"You're a cow!"

In a flash of blue magic, Sombra was unconscious and in the dungeon with Queen Chrysalis. Glare and Tone looked at each other, confused, as their Princess of the Night went back into her chambers.

"What just happened?"

"I think we both lost the bet."

"Oh... what? Wait... what?"

-In The Dungeon-

Chrysalis sat on her bed, rolling around, thinking of what to do, when Sombra landed on her. She kicked him off and put him on the bed, narrowing her eyes and watching him sleep. When Sombra came to, Chrysalis was still staring... after four hours.

"What are you doing?"

"Watching you sleep."

"Why?"

"Why not?"

Comments ( 3 )

Not to bad... Could use more detail... But still pretty good...

How long has this guy been off!:pinkiegasp::facehoof:

Login or register to comment