• Published 29th Jun 2013
  • 1,378 Views, 37 Comments

Equestrian Royalty - xXSheltieXx



Equestrian Royalty all some how end up together in the same castle... for a while. Crazy stuff goes on in there, crazy stuff!

  • ...
6
 37
 1,378

2: Solar Flare's Reapearance

Luna stirred from her slumber after hearing waves of sound. She got up and looked out the window. The Night Goddess sighed. Luna walked out of her room and down the halls. There were tons of pony skeletons from each race, excluding Alicorns. She walked to Discord's room and knocked.

"Who is it?" Discord asked in a sing song voice.

"Guess what Celestia did!" Luna sang back.

"Again? Seriously?" Discord asked as he walked out of his chaotic room.

The duo walked down to Nightmare's new room and knocked.

"Celestia did it again, huh?"

"Yep. Let's go get Twilight." Luna and Discord walked down the halls with Nightmare in tow.

Twilight Sparkle had moved in recently, as well as her friends. They were required to stay in Canterlot for at least a year, so they could get used to the royal duties. Twilight opened her door as she heard the knock. Her friends were inside as well, but hadn't died since Twilight always had a barrier around the room just in case.

"Celestia did it. Again."

"Did what?"

"She messed up moving the sun and sent a solar flare down to earth and wiped out all life except alicorns and ponies behind a magical bubble."

"Wow, uh, okay." The six other ponies followed the trio to Celestia's room.

"Sister, come on, let's go fix everything."

"You'll laugh at me!" Celestia decided to stay hidden.

"I promise that if Discord or Nightmare do, I will kick them to the moon." Luna glared at the God of Chaos and the Goddess of Darkness.

Nightmare accepted the fact that she should be quiet; she definitely did NOT want to go back to the lonely moon. Discord thought about it and decided being on fire for over 48 hours would not be worth it at all. He zipped his mouth shut and threw away the key.

"Okay, come on sister. No pony will laugh at you."

"Okay... We need to call Chrysalis though. Probably Cadence too. I think we may need to let her out."

"Who's her?"

"'Her' is Celestia's evil half; Solar Flare. Did she-"

"Yes. She decided it'd be funny to blind me while trying to raise the sun, and it was NOT funny at all!" After her sentence, cackling could be heard from the direction of the sun.

"Okay, I'll teleport them over." Luna sighed as she revved up a spell that wasn't needed.

"Yeah, you kind of killed all my Changelings. And we were just about to come over and conquer you- I mean uh, I..." Chrysalis tried to cover her tracks.

"Okay, you get to live at the castle a bit, or you can just live on the moon and let your Changelings die, then you'll stay here. Then we can make an agreement."

"But... I, uh, fine. I hate you all so much." Chrysalis sighed.

"I can't believe you did it... again." Cadence growled.

"Cadence!"

"Twilight! I haven't seen you since your coronation!" The two hugged.

"Ahem, can we just get this done with?" Celestia growled.

The god and goddesses united powers and reset Equestria. It was also a good thing that Solar Flare didn't re-destroy it; at least... not yet. Solar Flare flew down and smiled a cartoon-y pointy smile. She stretched.

"You know being on the sun for a thousand years is boring. And hot, even for me." Solar walked over to Nighty and they hoof-five-d.

"It was not supposed to be enjoyable. I thought I made that clear when I sent you there."

"Hmm, I suppose you are correct. Anyways... where is my room?"

"Who wants to show her to her room?"

"You guys have fun with that, I have to go back to the Crystal Empire so, yeah." In a flash of blue, Cadence was gone.

"Who is going to take care of my subject though?" Chrysalis thought she would be home free.

"I'll send one of my family members over, don't worry! Hey! Sonic Boom! Come here!" Celestia called to a seemingly random point of emptiness.

"What?! You don't have to yell! I'll go now." A black alicorn with a rainbow mane and tail came out of a rip in space.

Rainbow Dash looked at her. Sonic Boom looked back.

"Yeah, this is weird, I'm gonna go to the Changeling Empire now, bye." In a rainbow flash, the mare looked like Chrysalis and spoke like her, then vanished.

"That... was... AWESOME!" Rainbow smiled. "It's like I have my own alicorn clone!"

"Yeah, that's great." Luna sighed.

"Luna, would you show the 'guests' to their rooms?"

"Fine, come on, let's go."

Luna, Solly, Chrysalis, Twilight, Celestia, Discord, Nighty, and the Elements of Harmony walked down to Nighty's room.

"Solly you-"

"Why are you calling me Solly?" Solar Flare asked.

"I don't feel like calling you 'Solar Flare'. It's too long."

They went past Nighty's room and came to a wall. Luna charged a spell and a red door appeared.

"Here is your room."

Solly entered the room and sighed. "Needs more fire."

"Well, keep the fire and chaos in there, and you won't be a problem. If you cause trouble, I'll send you back to the sun for a week."

"Oh, yes, well, I'll just keep the fire in here then," Solly cast a spell so the fire she would create couldn't leave the room without dying out.

The Goddess of Light started making fire all over her room, then sat on the bed. "Perfect!"

Nighty sighed and rubbed her hooves. "I'm gonna go to the kitchen and get something to eat; Solly, you in?"

"Count me in!" Solly appeared in a flash next to Nighty.

"I'll go with you!" Discord sang.

The trio of chaos skipped down the hall and into the kitchen.

"Okay Chrysalis, your room is in the basement. And before you get your holes in a twist, you can make it as much of a home as you want. But, you'll have to do regular duties of coming to me so we can work out a Peace Accord. Anyway, I would like to make an experiment later on. I'll give you the details later." Celestia and the others walked down the halls and into the basement.

"Okay, I need someone to love me so I can survive. Weird saying it, trust me."

"I've always thought you were kinda cool. I guess I'll help feed you." Rainbow sighed.

"Now, now, y'all, I think we should all do our best to uh, feed our new friend. You are a friend, right?"

"*Sigh* I suppose so, friends." Chrysalis muttered.

"Okay, then, it's settled we ALL do our best to care about Chrysalis."

"Twilight?"

"Yes?"

"You taste like sugar."

"Eww-kayy. Thanks?"

"Rainbow tastes like Skittles, Applejack tastes like sweat and applesauce, Rarity tastes like lemons, Fluttershy tastes like fruit, and Pinkie Pie, you taste like cake."

"Aww man! I wish I was a Changeling, then I could taste myself and I'd taste like cake so I'd just eat and eat and eat and-"

"We get it, sugar cube."

"Celestiaaaa! I'm not feeling the looooveee! Luna, you too."

"I don't want to love you just yet; when we have a Peace Treaty, then I'll love you like there was no tomorrow."

"If you drop the sun or something there won't be a tomorrow."

"Luna! I'm your sister!"

"Just kidding, just kidding. I'm going to go check on the Trio of Chaos. Chrysalis, I... ugh, I love you." Luna muttered.

"Luna! You taste like blueberries and milkshakes! You are very delicious!"

Author's Note:

Thank you all for all of the favorites! I honestly didn't think it'd be that favored!