• Published 29th Jun 2013
  • 1,380 Views, 37 Comments

Equestrian Royalty - xXSheltieXx



Equestrian Royalty all some how end up together in the same castle... for a while. Crazy stuff goes on in there, crazy stuff!

  • ...
6
 37
 1,380

13: Solar Flare's Initiation

"Ugh," Solar Flare said as she sat up. Rubble tumbled around her as she arose to her hooves. "Hello? Where am I? Any pony?"

"Hello, Solar Flare," Princess Celestia said, a spotlight shining on the Sun Goddess.

"Princess Celestia? Tia, what the buck?! Why does my head hurt?" Solar Flare asked as she rubbed her head.

"Welcome, Solar Flare," Princess Luna spoke, another spotlight shining on her from her perch beside her elder sister.

"Princess Luna?" Solar Flare asked.

"Happy to see you, Solar Flare." Princess Nightmare Moon laughed as the spotlight shown on her as well.

"What the buck is going on?!" Solar Flare yelled, flaring her wings.

"This is your initiation!" The three yelled, the lights revealing a Colosseum around her.

"W-What are you going to do to me?" Solar Flare asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Nighty asked. "This is your... initiation!"

"What do I have to do?" Solar asked.

The three princesses looked to one another and laughed among themselves. "Survive."

The three long horns, yellow, blue, and dark blue magic mingled and mixed together, shooting a yellow-green bolt of energy to the center of the room. It was then that Solar Flare was assured of her surroundings. There were four corners, three balconies, and an orb in the center that glowed so bright, it burned her feathers as she tried to block the rays.

It suddenly died out and she looked around, various growls escaping the darkened corners. "Which corner will our possibly newest princess choose?" Luna asked.

"Might even be our newest, deadest princess, too!" Celestia laughed.

"You mares are insane!" Solar Flare yelled.

The three looked at each other and spoke in unison. "Only a little."

Solar Flare looked around the room and listened. One corner held a Manticore, the second a Siren-Pony. The third corner had a Timber Wolf in it, and the last had a Windigo prowling in the darkness. She walked to the third corner, and light illuminated it, revealing a large Timber Wolf.

"Defeat it, and you shall become a princess, Solly!" Nighty yelled, laughing.

[Two Days Later]

"Oh my Celestia! What the hell happened to you?!" Discord asked, Princess Solar Flare wrapped in various bandages and in a wheelchair.

"Well, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Princess Nightmare Moon gave me an initiation." Solar Flare ground her teeth.

"Oh, you mean the Manticore-Siren-Pony-Timber Wolf-Windigo room? That was you?" Discord burst out laughing.

"Just because I look crippled, doesn't mean I won't tear your limbs off, Discord." Solar Flare yelled, shoot bolts of red magic at the Chaos God.

"B-But, it was s-so funny!" Discord laughed as he ran down the halls on fire.

Celestia, Luna, and Nightmare Moon, and Solar Flare narrowed their eyes and put on some sunglasses. "Looks like he... was hot on our track."

*Que the epic music*