• Published 29th Jun 2013
  • 1,378 Views, 37 Comments

Equestrian Royalty - xXSheltieXx



Equestrian Royalty all some how end up together in the same castle... for a while. Crazy stuff goes on in there, crazy stuff!

  • ...
6
 37
 1,378

9: Winter Eclipse

Luna sighed as she gently awoke, putting on her horseshoes and chest plate, along with her tiara. Luna smiled in the mirror as she brushed her ethereal mane, using her magic to put it up in a braid. She opened her closet, filing her hoof against the clothes inside, searching for her perfect dress. She smiled happily as she found it, immediately putting it on.

Nightmare Moon yawned, opening her draconic eyes. She smiled as she thought of what day it was, and jumped into her standard armor, except she had it especially polished for this day. She thought of what she'd do with her mane and a dress, and immediately shot a bolt of magic at herself.

[Later That Day]

"Oh, Luna, you look so lovely tonight!" Celestia exclaimed from her gilded Throne, smiling at her dress.

"Thank you, dear sister, I'm glad you like it!" Luna replied happily.

"And Nightmare Moon, your look is very classical, I just adore it!" Solar Flare shouted from her smaller golden throne, giving her toothy grin.

"Thank you, dear friend!" Nightmare exclaimed.

Nightmare Moon and Princess Luna walked into the Court Yard for the Eclipse of the Season. The ponies in the crowd gathered quickly, as to get a good seat. Princess Celestia and Solar Flare walked out regally, their noses in the air. They stopped in the middle of the raised platform, and looked down on their ponies.

"You must all be wondering why the Sun is still in the air at such a late hour." Princess Celestia announced, before Nightmare Moon and Princess Luna strode out from the right side, muzzles in the air.

Four stations stood, one with a sun, one with a sun on the horizon, one with a moon, and one with a moon on the horizon. The royal ponies took their places, both dresses on the Night Goddesses shining beautifully. Luna's was a fabric softer than silk, with a diamond encrusted neck and hip, three bright midnight gems on each side. She wore the same Chest Plate, Tiara, and Horseshoes as she always did, her hair braided in the loveliest of ways.

Nightmare Moon had her usual armor on, and a midnight blue ethereal dress flew from her Chest Plate. It had three layers, each getting darker the further you looked down the gown. Her mane was no longer ethereal, and was a dark blue, tied loosely at the end, yet her mane still managed to wave in the non-existent wind.

Princess Celestia and the soon-to-be-Princess Solar Flare Rose up in the sky, using their magic to force the sun to go down for the night. Princess Luna and Nightmare Moon rose up as the sun gradually went down, and covered the sun with their moon for the Eclipse of the Season.

It lasted for five minutes, and finally, the moon stood high in the sky, and the sun shone on the other sides of Equestria. Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Solar Flare walked over to Nightmare Moon, and put their horns on each side of her shoulders, switching.

"I here by dub thee, Princess Nightmare Moon." Princess Celestia stated, smiling gently.

"I here by dub thee, Princess Nightmare Moon, Princess of the Night!" Princess Luna announced.

Solar Flare couldn't wait for Summer to come; then she'd be a Princess too! The four Royals walked back into the Castle after meeting and greeting the ponies, and a few cooks ran away from the kitchen, clearly in distress. They looked to each other and galloped to the kitchen, looking inside with disgust.

Sombra lay unconscious on the floor, seemingly beaten to death with an apple, the green fruit on his curved, red tinted horn. Chrysalis was fighting with Discord over a peanut butter jelly sandwich, Chrysalis' green magic holding on for dear life. Discord's claws and talons were dug into the sandwich, both pulling on each end.

"Give Frank back!" Discord yelled.

"Stop naming my sandwich Frank!" Chrysalis yelled.

"I'm the one who made the sandwich." Sombra said with his last breath before dying, waiting to come back from the pits of Hell.

"And then I beat you to death with an apple, see what happens? I saw the sandwich and I want it." Chrysalis stated.

"But you don't even eat food! You eat love!" Discord whined.

"But no pony ever gives me enough love around here! Oh crap, it's Celestia, you can have it!" Chrysalis yelled suddenly, teleporting herself and Sombra's dead body to the Dungeon.

Discord sat and ate the sandwich, then had a lovely trip to see Grimm Reaper, after Celestia beat him to death with a pan.

Author's Note:

Grimm Reaper is my own OC, who guards the Underworld and reaps Ponies lives. Unfortunately for her, she has to take the Royals' souls back every time they die, since they're immortal. So, every time they die, Grimm has the task to take their soul back with magic.

And no, I'm not copying Equestria's Crazies, but this story was inspired by that one. I try to make them as different and weird as I can, so I'm sorry if this seems like a copy, but really, it's not. It's just an excuse for me to write funny stuff and serious stuff in one chapter.... :)