• Published 29th Jun 2013
  • 1,378 Views, 37 Comments

Equestrian Royalty - xXSheltieXx



Equestrian Royalty all some how end up together in the same castle... for a while. Crazy stuff goes on in there, crazy stuff!

  • ...
6
 37
 1,378

14: Chrysalis' Plan

"Chrissy~~~!" King Sombra called from the plush, green bed. "What are you doing so early?"

"Sh!" Queen Chrysalis shushed him. "I'm going to play a prank on Princess Celestia."

"Won't she just send you to the moon?" Sombra asked, confused.

"I knew you'd get stuck there! Ha ha!" Chrysalis laughed. "See, I'm going to have to act stupid like Discord, and then he'll get in trouble! It's the perfect plan!"

"You're gonna have to get seriously stupid in a short amount of time." Sombra deadpanned.

The duo then burst out laughing. After rolling around in the dungeon floor, they slid over to Chrysalis' "Science-y Station". White lab coats and clear goggles suddenly on, they began picking up vile after vile of various fluids. They mixed them for some time, getting a little explosion each time. Suddenly, Sombra spoke up.

"What the buck are we doing?"

"Ha! See, if we make enough explosives with the right kind of these science fluids, we can prank Celestia!" Chrysalis laughed.

"But, if she finds this, won't she know it was you?" Sombra asked.

Chrysalis stopped laughing. She rubbed her chitin in thought. "Well... hmm. Aha!"

In a flash of green, Discord stood before Sombra, making him jump back. "What. The. Buck?!"

"See, I'll pretend to be Discord, and play the prank, and then I'll switch places with Discord by setting up a magical trap with cotton candy and chocolate milk and then I'll use magic!"

The duo walked up the many stairs, various explosive fluids in their magic and paw/claw. They trotted up the never ending stairs and then set up the trap: a cardboard box with cotton candy and chocolate milk with a stick and string.

"Discord!" Chrysalis yelled.

Discord appeared and looked left and right, they down. "Oh, what do we have here? Some pony left this for me!"

Discord reached for the food and drink, and Sombra pulled the string, Discord being sucked up into the box. "How is there that much space in that tiny thing?"

"I use magic, remember!"

"Oh yeah," Sombra pouted.

Chrysalis changed into Discord and ran to Celestia, Sombra behind her... him... yeah. She ran to Princess Celestia and threw a vial at her, but the Princess was unfazed and prepared.

"Chrysalis, how disappointing." Celestia spoke, puzzling the Changeling Queen. "Luna, get in here!"

Luna flew through the balcony and landed with the tink tank of her horseshoes on the stone. She looked at her elder sister and sighed. Luna looked at Chrysalis/Discord, and smiled, black flashing in her eyes.

"To the moon?" Luna asked in a doubled voice, that of Nightmare's and hers.

"Send it to the moon!" Celestia yelled, waving her hooves in the air and sending Chrysalis and Sombra to the moon.

On The Moon

"This was a stupid idea," Sombra pouted.

"I know it was a stupid idea, you told me that five hundred eighty times and fourteen hours ago!" Chrysalis roared. "It was a stupid idea.

In Canterlot Castle, Inside a Small and Large Box

"Hello? Any pony? Help a draqoneequs out? Hello?!" Discord yelled from his new prison.