• Published 29th Jun 2013
  • 1,379 Views, 37 Comments

Equestrian Royalty - xXSheltieXx



Equestrian Royalty all some how end up together in the same castle... for a while. Crazy stuff goes on in there, crazy stuff!

  • ...
6
 37
 1,379

1: Nightmare Moon Returns

Celestia awoke to the cackle of laughter. She got out of bed and looked at the sky.

"Oh sweet Luna, why does it have to be today of all days?" Celestia ground her teeth and walked out of her room.

Celestia made her way to her sisters' chambers, then kicked the door down.

"Can this not wait until after my conference?!" Celestia yelled at her sister.

"No, she keeps bugging me and I promised." Luna looked up at her sister with the puppy dog eyes.

"Luna, wait until tomorrow."

"No,"

"Luna, I think you have forgotten what I can do." Celestia fired up a spell, and her horn glowed bright yellow.

"You wouldn't dare!" Luna glared at Celestia.

"No Nightmare Moon until Monday."

"No!"

"Do you want there to be a No Luna, No Nightmare Moon until Monday?"

Luna rubbed her chin, considering her chances. On one hoof, she could run and pray that she got Nighty out soon enough, and hope Celestia didn't find them. On the other hoof, she could stall Nighty and stay on Equestria for the next four days.

"I'll just tell Nighty of what you'd do if I let her out, so I'm just, heh, gonna go back to bed, heh heh..." In a poof of dust, Luna was in her bed and Celestia was in her room.

As Celestia shrugged it off, a soft solid hit her nose.

"Dear Celestia,

Don't send me to the moon with her, I beg you.

Your sister,

Luna loves you."


Celestia sighed. "We'll see, little sister, we'll see."

In the morning, Celestia awoke to havoc. Pure chaos. Chaos.

"DISCOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRDDDD!" Celestia yelled as her books flew around the room and her sheets pecked at the floor.

Celestia walked out of the room, making seemingly random spells that returned things to normal. She walked down the hall and into Discord's room. She smiled coldly at him.

"Oh hello, Celestia! Just enjoying some fine chaos!"

"You know very well that your chaos is only allowed in this room, no where else in MY castle. Want the punishment?"

"Oh, do I get a time out?" Discord sputtered and laughed.

Luna appeared behind Celestia and motioned with her hoof to cut it out. This just made the draconequus laugh even more. Celestia looked at Luna.

"*Sigh* To the moon?"

"Send it to the moon!" Celestia roard as a large yellow bolt of magic shot at Discord, and the mix-matched pony-like disappeared. "Oh, and so no pony does anything to disrupt me..."

Luna tried to escape, but it was futile. She got caught in a yellow aura and transported to the moon. Celestia teleported to her throne room and smiled.

"Celestia, didn't you have a meeting today?" Twilight asked as she came by the door frame.

"Oh, I just told them that so I could be alone for a bit. Which reminds me,"

Twilight's eyes went wide and she cowered, then set up a magic shield. The spell bounced off the bubble and hit its caster.

"Well, I guess I should try to get them out," Twi thought, then another thought came through her mind: would she be mad?

Twilight decided to run to the balcony and fly back to Ponyville.

--On the Moon--

Nightmare sat drawing pictures in the dirt. In a flash, Discord landed on top of the alicorn.

"You too, huh?"

"Yup."

"Wanna go make chaos for the humans? It's pretty fun to destroy their rovers."

"That would be excellent," Discord snapped his talons and a bucket of water dumped on the mare.

"You know, you may not be able to die," Nighty glared at him. "But I will make you wish you could."

Nighty charged up her biggest spell, which made the chaos god catch on fire. Worst of all, her spell cancelled his magic. Just as he started rolling around, Luna appeared next to him.

"Put me out! For the love of Celestia! Put me out!" Discord held onto her hooves.

Luna glared down at him and bucked him in the face. She cantered over to Nighty.

"So, I'm thinking we should make a catapult and send Celestia to the sun for 1000 years."

"I made some approximate sketches over there in the dust." The two crazy alicorns walked over the the drawing and started thinking.

In a last flash of magic, Celestia fell down on top of them.

"I already have to deal with ponies who hate me, now I have to deal with you guys, even you, Luna, plotting my downfall!?" Celestia bucked the three immortals on the heads.

"Celly! Why'd you do that?!" Luna rubbed her throbbing head.

"You were plotting to send me to the sun for a thousand years."

"Oh, uh, yeah, I'll just, uh, go do something over there." Luna trotted over to a crater and started making a mosaic in the dust.

Celestia glared at Nighty. Nighty glared back.

"What'd you do to Discord?"

"I set him on fire and cancelled his magic."

"We may just get along slightly well then,"

"Oh, watch this," Nighty charged another spell and a thunder cloud flew over to Discord.

On her command, the lightning bolt hit Discord, singeing his fur.

"Why do you do this to me?!" Discord continued to roll in the dirt.

"Because you're annoying. Maybe I'll put you out if you shut up."

"NEVER!" Discord cackled.

In another puff of magic, the Changeling Queen appeared next to them.

"Uhh... what?" Luna rose her head from the crater.

"I came to Twilight's to borrow some milk. She thought I was Celestia, said don't be mad, then sent me to the moon."

"Oh... wait, why were you borrowing milk?" Nighty asked.

"It helps me create more goo to make those pods, like the one I put Celestia in. Oh, by the way, you may want to have a brain surgeon take a look at your brain, there may still be goop in there."

"Does it have to be a brain surgeon?" Celestia shivered after thinking of the goo in her ear.

"I could lick it out."

"Well... uh... I, uh, I-" Before the Sun Goddess could give an answer, Nightmare had knocked her out.

"Just get it over with, she won't remember what you said. If she heard that, then in four days, she'd still be freaking out."

Chrysalis licked the inside of the Goddess' ears and cleaned the goop out. In another flash of magic, Chrysalis disappeared off the moon.

"I guess Twilight only made it a 2 hour trip." Luna thought out loud.

"Will you please put me out?!" Luna and Nightmare Moon looked at each other.

"No," They said in unison.