• Published 29th Jun 2013
  • 1,378 Views, 37 Comments

Equestrian Royalty - xXSheltieXx



Equestrian Royalty all some how end up together in the same castle... for a while. Crazy stuff goes on in there, crazy stuff!

  • ...
6
 37
 1,378

6: Som Bad Behavior

The train chugged along the tracks and gradually slowed down. It came to a stop at the tracks and the eight ponies galloped out, pushing their way through. The entered the Crystal Empire and ran to the Crystal Heart. They arrived to a strange sight. Sombra was tapping at it, seemingly trying to get it out of the crystal hold.

"What are you doing, Sombra?"

"Oh holy sh- Ahem. I hath returned to take back mine throne!" He yelled in a deep and scary voice.

"What are you- How did you- What?!" Rainbow Dash yelled in confusion.

"I am here to take back my throne! Don't yell at me, Celestia wrote- I mean-"

"Celestia told you to do this? Why?!"

"Uh, I think I hear my laundry calling, bye!" In a flash of black magic, the unicorn was gone.

"Twilight. I think we've been duped."

-Back At The Castle-

"Your niece is there and confused. But, I uh- I kinda- they figured it out."

"Thanks anyway, Sombra. They wouldn't leave and we have some 'business' to attend to, if you catch my drift. Would you care to join us?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"We want you and Solly and Nighty to terrorize Equestria!"

"Why?"

"Because peace is so boring! That's why!" Luna yelled, waving her arms around frantically.

"But no killing any pony. And I wasn't apart of this. If I hear of even one death, you all are to the moon. Got it?"

"Yes Celestia, stop being such a party pooper."

The pyromaniac, the super strange, and the crazy ponies teleported out of the castle, and out to Canterlot. They spread chaos and panic all through out the town, not holding back even a bit.

-Later-

"Celestia?"

"Yes, what is it? I'm going over some important documents."

"We kinda, uh, we kinda killed some pony..." Sombra admitted.

"You did what?! To who?!" Celestia yelled in anger.

Solly pushed the door open with her flank and pulled the victim in. Celestia looked at the body and then back at the killers. She sighed and fired up a bolt of magic.

"So every pony forgot about our rampage?"

"Yes, it's been erased from their minds."

"What about the 'victim'. Are you going to revive him?"

"Luna no, he was so annoying. Being so snooty. We'll just lie to the reporters and make a fake story about it."

-Even Later-

Luna giggled as she read the newspaper aloud.

"Okay, okay. Here it is. Prince Blueblood was found in his tub, dead. He has seemed to have overdosed on some unknown Neigh-Cotics. He will be deeply missed. Princess Celestia has said a few words about this tragic loss. She says, 'It truly troubles Luna and I that we have lost out dear nephew. He is in a better place. And citizens, we have a new guest in the palace, and there is no reason to fear him. Sombra has returned, and is staying with us for a while.' This is all the news we have gathered so far."

Author's Note:

Get the joke? Sombra, Som Bad Behavior? No? Sorry. Couldn't resist....