• Published 29th Jun 2013
  • 1,378 Views, 37 Comments

Equestrian Royalty - xXSheltieXx



Equestrian Royalty all some how end up together in the same castle... for a while. Crazy stuff goes on in there, crazy stuff!

  • ...
6
 37
 1,378

3: What Happens In The Kitchen...

Nightmare, Solar, and Discord skipped down the halls in delight. They came to a stop at the Royal Kitchen and barged in, scaring every chef inside.

"Hungry~!" Discord sang out.

"I want some chocolate milk, and make it snappy!" Solly yelled at the chefs.

"You do not have to yell." A chef, Cuisine said angrily.

"Excuse me?!" Solly glared at the short comparison pony.

"Nothing, chocolate milk, coming up!"

"I want a cinnamon apple pie!" Nighty roared. A chef ran in response to the fridge and pantry and started baking.

"I want cotton candy, and make it full of extra chaos!"

"Yes sir!" Another chef saluted and ran for the cotton candy maker.

"We don't have to take orders from you. We take orders only from Celestia and Luna." The Head Chef, Creme Brûlée, yelled at the invaders.

"Is that so?"

"Yes, yes it is!" She yelled back.

"Discord, how about some chaos? And Nighty, how do you feel about Eternal Darkness In The Kitchen?"

Discord snapped his talons. "I just love some fresh chaos any time of the day!" He flew around on a cotton candy tornado and ate some of the pink fluff.

Nightmare Moon used her magic and put of the lights. "Ah, just so nice and dark! Ha ha ha ha!" She did her evil laugh.

"And, so no pony can escape this best room yet," Solly put up a magical barrier.

Solly squeezed a cotton candy cloud and drank the chocolate milk. She took a bite of the cotton candy and said, "Great job, Discord!"

"Why, thank you, my dear Solar Flare." Discord smiled.

"Can you make me an apple pie?" Nighty asked a chef angrily.

"Oh, let me!" Discord snapped his talons and a giant apple pie fell through the roof.

"Oh, Discord, you shouldn't have!"

"Oh, but I wanted to, darling!"

Nighty started to eat the pie and Solly joined in.

"What is going on in here?!" Luna yelled.

"Just eating some food..." Nighty said, her mouth stuffed full of pie.

Luna used her magic and the lights came back to life. The barrier fell and the ceiling was fixed. In another poof of blue violet magic, the food the Trio of Chaos was eating disappeared.

"Such a spoil sport!" Nighty yelled and vanished, most likely to her room.

"Clean it up."

"Okay, fine," Discord snapped his talons and the chefs clothes were fixed and machines repaired.

In a flash of red magic, Solly was gone, back to her burning room what was now dubbed The Room To Tartarus. With a snap of his talons, Discord disappeared and went to his room.

"I am sorry for all the trouble they caused. Now, could I get some apple pie?"

"Why of course, Princess Luna." Another chef said and ran off.

After a few minutes of waiting around, the chef brought Luna her pie.

"Thank you. And, Creme Brûlée?"

"Uh, yes, your highness?"

"Next time they cause trouble call me or Celestia, we'll handle it." Luna winked and trotted out of the kitchen.