• Published 29th May 2013
  • 9,143 Views, 892 Comments

Ex Omnium Sententia - Marine King



A sixteen year old kid is hunted and shot, left for dead in a forest next to a small town, when suddenly six young, beautiful girls appear from nowhere and helps him. Now he awakes in a strange land, surrounded by anthropomorphized ponies. OC HiE.

Comments ( 42 )

Glad to see this story again. The kiss scene was funny.

4974855
Yeah, I've been busy. I start writing whenever I can. During classes whenever I'm not busy. During free blocks. During my lunch block. Hopefully when I have some free time in my dorm. Holidays will be like heaven for me though. I can spend my time writing uninterrupted, since my roommate is going back home for the holidays.

4975026
glad your back big boiiii

So it begins with all the ideas you considered with others going into work. So he gets to keep his powers and is feeling pretty remorseful, let's hope that he really does need to work on his body again so he can actually move normally and give everyone a chance to plan accordingly about future plans.

4982183
All of the ideas given through comments have been modified to how I will play them through the story, as well as my own being thrown in there. I just have to get time to write.

4983559
Then let's see what you have created with everyone's ideas in due time.

i hope he be okay and hope everypony forgive him:fluttercry:

5322581
You might want to get a source that's not so... Large. And one that actually works. Just some advice for you.

5352176
Seemed to have missed the description. All chapters are a rough draft until the story is finished, then I start revising it. Everyone's reading the basic behind every chapter, what happens in it. Just keep reading, and when I get done, I'll be sure to revise it.

3281755
I was never a big fan of Chowder. Never watched the show passed the first ten minutes of a few episodes.

5724129
I used the picture as a generalization of what I pictured the anthros in this story to be, although... I believe I was going on an anime craze back when I first started...

5759295
Don't talk about me like that!

Well, I caught up, so I'm wondering when it will be updated since it was in September. It is interesting.

5769612
Soon. It's just been a while because of work, school, some minor bouts of writers block, and other ideas popping into my head, forcing me to write them out so that it's not wasted like so many before.

are you there? you not dead are you?

5936902
Nah. Just taking the time to do some rewriting of other stories I have in storage as well as continue writing ideas I have for other stories, either completely new ones or older ones I have that allows them to be applied to the specific story. There are some that I have that are already ten chapters in, while others have been in a rough draft stage for several months. And then there's always the problem I have with getting time off to write these stories, but that's not been a problem as of late.

I have the next chapter for this story in progress right now, but I've just found it hard to stick to one topic when my mindset is set on another topic altogether.

Speechless! This story has been nothing but amazing since the start, and I sincerely hope you continue to write it!
Also, loved the video game references (kinda wish you gave him a Stryder, Atlas or Ogre from Titanfall though

6270573
Never played Titanfall, though I have had two opportunities to do so. Sadly, I wasted those away to play video games that I had already known to be great and to a party that was completely... For a lack of better words, bleh. It sucked.

6284766 ah well, if you do get the game and you have an xbox one, my gamertag is AceTitanSlayer, and I'll be glad to help you learn the game (if we do play, I have dibs on IMC)

6285145 Sorry, I'm a PC gamer. I have consoles, but I'd rather stick with what I know. The only thing I play on my Xbox is Dark Souls and Bloodborne.

6289989 interestingly enough, Titanfall is on PC as well

6305423 I'm sure I will find it eventually, but it's been pushed to the back of my list with Fallout 4. After that, Shadow of Mordor, Elder Scrolls Online, DayZ, The Witcher 3, FTL, Killing Floor 2, and Crawl. I have more games, but they aren't as important to me. I can probably squeeze Titanfall into my list after those games and playing them five hundred hours each, but I might just pick up Starcraft 2, WoW, TF2, and L4D again.

6307621 TF 2 and L4D are a lot of fun, when you aren't votekicked for no reason, but honestly i don't always play those thanks to Garry's Mod

6312707 Same. The griefers with L4D2 are a bit daunting, especially when they travel in groups, but when you can get a game together with friends you know won't mess your game up, and play without using glitches and cheats, it's pretty good. Then adding the workshop to it makes it all the more bearable. TF2 only has people trying to randomly kick you in MvM if you don't have specific weapon types or play a certain class they want you to. It's a shitty reason, but it's something the spoiled do to ensure that they win instead of playing the game for fun, like it was intended to. Haven't touched Garry's Mod in a while, probably because I got tired of people in TTT and ZRP randomly killing you for no reason, then not getting punished by the admin's because they are friends and they said that you shot first. I never play Sandbox because of the horrible community and reputation it's accumulated over the video's I watched.

6525367
Seeing as I'm rewriting the story, I might throw this in here just as a joke.

6120678 that pic scared the bitch out of me

When's the next chapter

plz make more

SON OF A BITCH

When will this continue?

Nien, nien, NIEN, NIEN, NIEN, NIEN!! This can not be all that is in the story right now!






P.S. And no I did not just copy the thing from the chapter of TF2 I always had a thing with the German language and thus I will use nien at times.

8060552 Then you might want to brush up on your german. It is spelled "Nein", not "Nien".

8154482 eh I can spell it but it was like 5am for me when I said that

I wish someone would continue this. It was so amazing.

I smell pedophillia

hay when will the next chapter come out?:heart:

I stopped reading this after the 3rd chapter. Hes a kid thats been with the mafia for all his life, in the first chapter you made him cool someone that wasn't a pussy. The second chapter, let's give him a fadora that the only bad thing. The 3rd is bad because more fadora and no guy actually wears sunglasses unless they are 35+ years old or they are bald. I said fuck it end of the 3rd and little bit into chapter 4 because you made the character a complete twink in just 3 and 1/36th chapters.

10498608
You are on a website full of stories and you still can't spell 'you're' correctly.

10760425
I apologize. I should've done this entire thing differently, but I had gotten back into writing MLP stories and went on to rewrite this story, since I didn't like the pacing, nor the contents, of the story at the time. However, I had a family emergency come up that halted my progress on writing, as I have little time to myself nowadays. I'm not too sure when I'll be able to return to my normal living conditions, and I wish I had a laptop or some other device that I could use to continue writing.

I guess I could say that I was eager to knock out rewriting the story, and I had made good headway into making it much better than before. Sadly, now there's a substantial gap between the two parts of the story currently, where the time skips to months or a year into the future from where I left off.

10450628
Jesus a fedora kill your family or something?

Login or register to comment