• Published 1st May 2013
  • 3,071 Views, 132 Comments

The FlutterDash Group Collab - Dalek Saxon



A collection of short fics written by members of the FlutterDash group.

  • ...
21
 132
 3,071

PreviousChapters Next
Homework- NintendoGal55

Written by NintendoGal55

***

Sighing heavily, Rainbow Dash impatiently tapped her pencil against her homework papers. The math problems scrawled all over some of them just seemed to be mocking her. She ran a hand through her rainbow hair, trying hard to concentrate, but to no avail. Everything she tried to do just ended up failing miserably.

On her bed was Fluttershy, who was laying on her stomach and reading a book for English class. She didn't say much of anything in the past while, she just simply lay there, occasionally swinging her legs. Every so often, Rainbow would look at her, just observing her. If nothing else, at least having her girlfriend around made her feel a bit better.

Not only had it been a tough day, but a tough week. And it was only Thursday! She looked forward to tomorrow, the best day of the school week. But for now, she had to finish up her stupid, stupid homework. Why did they even have homework, anyway? Rainbow never understood it.

Caught up in TRYING to figure out the stupid math in front of her, she didn't even notice Fluttershy getting up. Even if she had, she didn't pay much mind to it.

Having likely read the word problem a dozen times, Rainbow skipped it and tried another one. Nothing was making sense to her, it felt as if she were reading in a foreign language. Math always seemed to have a way to make you feel stupid when you had absolutely no idea what you were doing.

A pair of hands suddenly came onto her shoulders, gently rubbing them. Rainbow Dash jolted with a start, just now registering that Fluttershy had come behind her and was now massaging her shoulders.

"F-Fluttershy? What are you doing?!"

"You seemed so stressed, Dashie..." Fluttershy's sweet voice spoke into her ear. "I just want to help you to relax. Why don't you take a break?"

Blushing a bit, Rainbow wanted nothing more than to just take a break and make out with Fluttershy for a while. But her homework practically glared daggers at her, demanding that she give it her full attention.

"I can't, Flutters. I gotta do this stupid homework."

"Oh, come on... The world isn't going to end if you put it off for a little bit." Fluttershy was clearly pouting, despite that Rainbow couldn't see. She didn't cease rubbing her shoulders, either.

"Mmm..." The prismatic-haired girl tried not to melt in the relaxing sensation of Fluttershy's well-to-do massaging. She tried pulling away, only to see that it was pointless, since she was in a chair. "Fluttershy, come on, I gotta finish this."

Not only did the rosette refuse to let up, but she brought her arms around her neck and shoulders from behind. "But I miss you, Dashie... You've been so busy and stressed with your homework and your practices; all to the point of being exhausted, having no time for your friends. That's not fair to you at all, is it? Take a little break, you'll be able to try again with a much fresher head if you just relax." Fluttershy cooed, kissing her cheek.

Rainbow squirmed a bit, but made no further movement of protest. "C'mon, Fluttershy...you're not playing fair..."

Giggling, Fluttershy kissed her other cheek sweetly. "How can I when my amazing, awesome, loyal, sexy, and beautiful girlfriend isn't paying any attention to me? We're not at school, we can just be together, and not have to find a place to hide... Is it so wrong that I want to snuggle with the girl I love?"

"No...." Rainbow murmured, nuzzling her head against Fluttershy's. "Believe me, pal, I want to throw you down onto my bed, then kiss and snuggle you like there's no tomorrow."

Releasing her, Fluttershy came around to the front of the desk, leaning over. Just enough that there was a tantalizing view of her cleavage. Rainbow turned pink and gulped. There was just no stopping Fluttershy in moments like this. And she'd be lying if she said she wasn't turned on by that.

"Well...I'm right here... Kiss me, Dashie... Ravish me..." Fluttershy cooed suggestively.

That did it.

Rainbow abruptly stood from her desk, nearly knocking her chair over, and came around to Fluttershy's side. She took hold of her giggling, grinning girlfriend, and playfully tossed her onto the bed. She then crawled over her, towering over Fluttershy's trembling form, and smirked.

"You're gonna be the end of me, Flutters..." Rainbow purred.

"Just as you're the end of me." Fluttershy smiled, and then pulled her down into a kiss.

The prismatic-haired girl all too happily partook in making out with her love, all the while her neglected homework remained on the desk. But she didn't care, not when she had to do some make up making out. Homework could suck it.

PreviousChapters Next