• Published 1st May 2013
  • 3,064 Views, 132 Comments

The FlutterDash Group Collab - Dalek Saxon



A collection of short fics written by members of the FlutterDash group.

  • ...
21
 132
 3,064

PreviousChapters Next
Varmint- The Princess Rarity

Written by The Princess Rarity

***

Dash gave a smile and settled down on the couch, grabbing the latest Daring Do comic book (well, technically, it was a graphic novel but the fast flier hated calling it something so nerdy), in anticipation to figure out how exactly her favorite heroine would defeat The Sapphire Serpent. Fluttershy was outside, as usual, tending to her animal friends and on this Spring day, it was perfect for lazing about in the more wild pegasus's mind.

... However, the moment she opened the paperback, she was met with torn pages and bits and pieces of how the daring pegasus mare defeated the villain that everypony loved to hate.

"Wha-wha-what?!" Dash shrieked, flipping through the book.

Each and every page was torn and destroyed to nothing but shreds! ...And it only took seconds for the rainbow-maned mare to figure out who had done such a heinous crime to her new fanmare treasure.

Fuming, Rainbow got up and trudged outside into the perfect weather (courtesy of her expert manning of the Weather Team), heading straight for a certain somebunny, waving her destroyed 'comic' about.

"C'mere, you!" she growled, chasing after the rabbit who frantically began hopping away - straight to his beloved owner.

"Oh-no you don't!" Dash spat, speeding over to Angel, who moved away just in the nick of time, causing the pegasus who was flying at an insane speed to smash right into the chicken coop - which in turn meant many frantic hens running about like mad, completely and utterly startled.

"Dashie?" a soft voice murmured, and soon, Fluttershy was in Rainbow's fuddled gaze. "Oh my. Are you alright?"
Letting out a light growl, the fast flier glared across the way at the innocent-looking bunny rabbit now standing the door of the cottage.

"Flutters, answer me something." Dash grumbled. "Why did you name that little devil something so ironic?"

Noticing her marefriend's destroyed book and glancing at her (favorite) pet, Fluttershy couldn't help but smile and let out a light giggle. "Maybe it's because he reminds me of my other angel." she whispered, leaning forward and lightly kissing Rainbow Dash on the cheek.

PreviousChapters Next