• Published 1st May 2013
  • 3,064 Views, 132 Comments

The FlutterDash Group Collab - Dalek Saxon



A collection of short fics written by members of the FlutterDash group.

  • ...
21
 132
 3,064

PreviousChapters Next
Coffee- Flutterguy89

Written by Flutterguy89

***

Stale coffee and cigarettes, the breakfast of champions. That was at least the opinion of Rainbow Dash, P.I.

A cyan ear twitched in frustration. The broken down ceiling fan above her desk - in the course of its feeble attempt to move the oppressively warm air in the office - was blowing directly on her rainbow mane, plastering the crop of hair to her forehead. This left Dash with an impossible choice: look cool or be cooled.

She puffed out a sigh and resigned herself to having her bangs obscure her vision. It was entirely too stuffy and hot, plus Dash was without a good reason to worry about her appearance.

Unfortunately that good reason saw fit to make itself known, taking the form of a pink maned pegasus. She had entered the room so quietly the gum-hoof hadn't even noticed, but when she noticed, boy did she notice.

She had eyes the color of sea on a summer day, and only about half as watery. Her legs went on for days and ended in the kind of curves that could make a bad decision seem like a holy command from Celestial herself. Her long bubblegum pink mane hung about her face, and radiated a floral fragrance that cut though the acrid scents of Dash's office.

"Ms. Dash... My name is Fluttershy...." Her voice was barely a whisper, but it carried with it a breathiness that made Rainbow sit up a little straighter. "I think I need your help..."

PreviousChapters Next