• Published 1st May 2013
  • 3,064 Views, 132 Comments

The FlutterDash Group Collab - Dalek Saxon



A collection of short fics written by members of the FlutterDash group.

  • ...
21
 132
 3,064

PreviousChapters Next
Blindness- NintendoGal55

Written by NintendoGal55

***

"You know that you don't need to feel sorry for me, Rainbow... I've been unable to see my entire life. It's not as if I lost anything, or have anything to compare it to." Fluttershy cooed, bringing her arms around her neck.

Dash exhaled, kissing her forehead. "I know, Flutters. I try not to, ya know. But sometimes, I guess I can't help but wish that you were able to see all of these awesome things with me."

"Well...true, I suppose even I can't help that, either. But then again... I can see things. I see them...in my heart." Fluttershy unknowingly met Rainbow's eyes, her smile growing. "And I see you. I've touched your face, felt your hair so many times, I remember the way you describe yourself to me...even when you're just telling me the clothes you're wearing. I think you're beautiful."

"...Me? Beautiful? Nah. Sure, I look awesome, but nothing pretty," Rainbow Dash snorted, but no less smiled at her sweet compliment. "If any of us is beautiful, that's you."

Fluttershy giggled, leaning up to try kissing her, only to miss, her lips brushing her cheek instead. With a light laugh, Dash drew her in and kissed her sweetly, holding her close.

"Rainbow...you're so sweet," the pinkette giggled, snugging more into their embrace.

"What can I say? You make me mushy and sappy. I don't know how the hell you do it, but you just make me one big Hallmark card!" Dash playfully pouted, but the smile in her eyes completely betrayed it.

"I'm sorry..." Fluttershy giggled, kissing anywhere she could reach.

Grinning widely, Rainbow Dash nuzzled her nose. "No you're not, Little Miss Blind Bunny. You're not the least bit sorry. You like it when I'm mushy. You like it when I tell you how beautiful you are. You like all the mushy love and attention. You love it all!"

"So do you."

"Never!"

The blind girl laughed, falling onto the picnic blanket, bringing her lover down with her. They laughed, snuggled, shared a kiss, and just had fun frolicking about.

Fluttershy's blindness may have been a detriment in some respects. Most especially in the way many would perceive their relationship. There was always that sort of denial. To many, Rainbow Dash dated her out of pity, changed herself, gave up her values, became too soft. All out of pity for her girlfriend, considering she'd had a crush on Rainbow since forever. Deception would've been too easy.

But no one was there to see the big, bright, excited, loving smile on Rainbow Dash's face. The kind of smile that suggested there was no place she'd rather be.

It was a smile that Fluttershy never saw. But she didn't need to. She could see it with her heart, she could feel it. Rainbow knew Fluttershy would never see it, but smiled anyway.

PreviousChapters Next