• Published 1st May 2013
  • 3,064 Views, 132 Comments

The FlutterDash Group Collab - Dalek Saxon



A collection of short fics written by members of the FlutterDash group.

  • ...
21
 132
 3,064

PreviousChapters Next
Falling- Quadraginta

Written by Quadraginta

***

"Sorry I'm late, Flutters." Dash said as soon as she arrived on the outskirts of Ponyville, near the edge of the Everfree Forest where Fluttershy was waiting.

"Oh, that's ok," said Fluttershy. "Shall we go for our walk now?"

"Yes, let's." Dash smiled at Fluttershy as they started on their walk.

They were quiet for a majority of the time, though Fluttershy didn't mind. She was a very quiet pony anyways. Dash didn't mind either. She simply enjoyed Fluttershy's company.

"Dashie?" Fluttershy said suddenly. Dash blinked in mild surprise. Dashie? Since when did Fluttershy call her Dashie?

"Can we go somewhere a little more...." Fluttershy trailed off midsentence, as if too shy to say what she really wanted to say.

"Somewhere a little more what?" Dash asked, her voice filled with slight suspicion.

"Somewhere a little more private?" Fluttershy finally said.

Dash grabbed Fluttershy by the cheeks and turned her head towards her own, looking deep into her eyes. Fluttershy couldn't help but blush deeply at this, though, thankfully, Dash didn't seem to notice.

"Good, you're not a Changeling." Dash said after examining Fluttershy's eyes for a moment.

"Why would I be a-?" Fluttershy shook her head as she tried to calm her thundering heart. "Nevermind. Just come with me, please." Fluttershy started walking partway into the Everfree Forest, not so far in that they would be in danger of being attacked by it's savage inhabitants, but deep enough so that she wouldn't be heard. Dash just shrugged and simply went along.

"Here is good." Fluttershy stopped in a small meadow-like clearing. It was simply a patch of grass surrounded by trees with flowers growing in the middle of it. Rainbow Dash was next to step into the clearing.

"Whoa. Nice spot," said Dash, "You have good taste in spots that are good for privacy. I might come here someday just to nap."

"Anyways," said Fluttershy, "About what I wanted to tell you..."

".....Yes?" Dash asked.

"...Are you familiar with the concept of falling?" Fluttershy asked.

"Falling? What does that have to do with anything?" Dash was confused.

"Just answer the question, Dashie." Fluttershy giggled.

"Well....yeah....but still, what does that have to do with anything?" Dash asked again.

"Have you ever fallen before?" Fluttershy asked, deliberately avoiding Dash's question.

"Well, duh, if I fly a lot, I fall a lot, too. Now you answer me. What do this have to do with anything?" Dash was getting impatient this time.

"The thing is, Dashie....." Fluttershy blushed again, though, again, Dash didn't notice. Fluttershy loved how unaware Dash really was. But she would be unaware no longer.

"I've fallen, Dashie." Fluttershy finally said, her rosy cheeks turning an even deeper red.

"Fallen? What do you mean?" Dash asked, confused.

"Fallen," said Fluttershy simply as she grabbed one of Dash's hooves and pulled her in, leaning closer and closer to her until her face was an inch or so away from Dash's.

"For you." Fluttershy leaned in for a kiss, which Dash did not fight or refuse.

PreviousChapters Next