• Published 1st May 2013
  • 3,063 Views, 132 Comments

The FlutterDash Group Collab - Dalek Saxon



A collection of short fics written by members of the FlutterDash group.

  • ...
21
 132
 3,063

PreviousChapters Next
Innocence- Jondor

Written by Jondor

***

Fluttershy awoke in the middle of the night with a quiet gasp. It took her a moment to realize she was still at flight camp because this wasn’t her bunk. She was also not the only pony in the bunk.

She had done it. Probably the most rebellious thing she had ever done. She was usually such a good little filly, so why would she do something like this?

All of the other teenagers at camp always moaned about how overbearing their parents were, and Fluttershy couldn’t deny that her parents were the same way sometimes.

She was usually a good filly, but she also couldn’t deny that she’d gotten a secret thrill out of telling her parents a couple years ago that when she finished flight camp, she intended to find a house somewhere on the ground.

But surely this was so much worse than that. Her father was overprotective, as most fathers are of their daughters, and he had warned her in grave detail about not doing what she had just done. Fluttershy took another look at her sleeping bunkmate.

That was why she had done it. Her father’s voice in her head and all of his warnings fell silent. He had always warned her about young colts; later she’d learned in school why. The pony asleep beside her was coltish, no doubt, but there was also no doubt that she was 100% filly.

Fluttershy laid back down and cuddled up to her rainbow-maned friend. There might be consequences later, but suddenly, losing her innocence didn’t seem so bad.

PreviousChapters Next