• Published 1st May 2013
  • 3,064 Views, 132 Comments

The FlutterDash Group Collab - Dalek Saxon



A collection of short fics written by members of the FlutterDash group.

  • ...
21
 132
 3,064

PreviousChapters Next
Tickle - Shadow_RA

Tickle
by Shadow_RA


Fluttershy slowly woke as her two birds on a branch tweeted from outside her window telling her that it's morning. She rubbed her eyes with a hoof turning to look at the two with a yawn.

"Oh good morning Mr. and Mrs. Bluejay. Did you two sleep well?" She said.

The two birds tweeted some more. Fluttershy smiled. "That's good. Thank you again for waking me."

Tweeting once more they both flew off from their branch side by side. Fluttershy yawned once again and turned over to find Rainbow Dash still sleeping soundly next to her knowing that her birds wouldn't wake her. She placed her hoof on Rainbow's shoulder and began to lightly shake her gently speaking.

"Dashie, it's time to wake up." Rainbow Dash stirred with a grunt.

"Five more minutes. I'm at the final lap of a race." And she just dozed back off again.

Normally Fluttershy would just let her sleep for oh, five or so minutes. Sometimes more than that but a thought just popped from the back of her mind. She grinned at this thinking this was her chance to pay her back for all the times Rainbow woke her up for every cider season.

She thought of a perfect way to get her too. Of course there was also a part of her telling her that it was a bad idea and that she should just let her sleep. Then again Rainbow was always telling her to be more...assertive. She decided to cut her losses and take a chance on it.

If it turned out bad then she'll say sorry and promise to never do it again. Hopefully Rainbow doesn't get too mad for what she about to do.

She leaned her muzzle behind one of Rainbow Dash's ears and gave a small lick. The action only elicited‏ a slight giggle. Fluttershy smiled at this and licked the back of her ear again which drew out a louder and more pronounced giggle from Rainbow.

"Wake up Dashie, or I'll make you get up." Fluttershy whispered in her ear before continuing to lick the back it.

Rainbow stirred once again showing signs that she was waking a little by tilting her head back towards her grinning.

"Make me." Then closed her eyes again trying to sleep again in a not so subtle manner. Fluttershy looked down at her marefriend with a soft smile.

"Oh, I will." She said as she placed her hoof on one of Rainbow's wing and rubbed a small spot of the base knowing it was sensitive.

There was her reaction though not as big as she had hoped. Rainbow was holding back from laughing to well. Fluttershy went back to her ear which added to Rainbow's strain to keep from laughing. After a minute of Fluttershy's tickle torture Rainbow finally caved in and started bursting out laughing.

“Ha,ha,ha,ha Okay, Ha,ha Okay Flut-Ha-Fluttershy! You Wi-win! Ha,ha,ha! I'm up! I'm UP! Ha, ha!" Fluttershy stopped her assault on her marefriend and wrapped her hooves around her kissing her cheeks.

"Good morning Dash." Rainbow chuckled.

"Yeah, Good morning Shy. You know you could have asked me to get up." Fluttershy nuzzled her neck.

"I did silly."

"Oh...right." Rainbow blushed as she scratched the back of her mane.

“Well I guess that's one way to wake somepony up."

"You didn't mind I did that?" Fluttershy murmured as she looked up to her.

“Nah, I didn't mind it at all. B~ut let's not make this my new alarm clock, okay Shy?" Rainbow grinned.

"Okay Dashie." Fluttershy giggled and leaned forward for a kiss. Rainbow grinned brightly, leaning in too and happily returned her kiss.

PreviousChapters Next