• Published 1st May 2013
  • 3,064 Views, 132 Comments

The FlutterDash Group Collab - Dalek Saxon



A collection of short fics written by members of the FlutterDash group.

  • ...
21
 132
 3,064

PreviousChapters Next
Fear- Jondor

Written by Jondor

***

Fear.

That’s what I feel when I look into your eyes. I want you. I want so badly to feel your coat pressed against mine, to feel your hot breath as our lips touch, to feel our feathers interlace and our tails twirl together... but I’m afraid.

I’m afraid I’m not exciting enough for you. I’m afraid I’ll drag you down from the fame you deserve. I’m afraid you’ll be swept up in the spotlight and forget about me. I’m afraid you’ll meet somepony else who will sweep you off your hooves and take you away from me.

Do you feel it too? Sometimes I think I can see it in your eyes, behind the cool, confident pony I love. Maybe if I knew, I could conquer my own fear. Maybe I can someday, but not today. Today, I’ll just look into your eyes and fear.
---
Fear.

That’s what I feel when I look into your eyes. I want you. I want to hold you in my hooves and stroke your mane, to taste your tongue as we kiss, to wrap my wings around you and keep you forever... but I’m afraid.

I’m afraid I’m too flighty for you. I’m afraid I’ll drag you away from the comfortable life you deserve. I’m afraid to sweep you into the spotlight and have you resent it. I’m afraid you’ll get fed up, run away and leave me.

Do you feel it too? Sometimes I think I can see it in your eyes, behind the soft, gentle pony I love. Maybe if I knew, I could conquer my own fear. Maybe I can someday, but not today. Today, I’ll just look into your eyes and fear.

PreviousChapters Next