• Published 1st May 2013
  • 3,064 Views, 132 Comments

The FlutterDash Group Collab - Dalek Saxon



A collection of short fics written by members of the FlutterDash group.

  • ...
21
 132
 3,064

PreviousChapters Next
Intervention - Skylight77

Intervention
by Skylight77


“Come on, Fluttershy.” Rainbow Dash closed her distance between the shy pegasus with slanted seductive eyes. “You know you like it.”

Fluttershy’s cheeks glowed brightly as she backed away, trembling her steps. “I-I don’t know, Rainbow Dash,” She soon found herself out of room when her back leg was suddenly in contact with her bed. “U-um… shouldn’t we wait a little longer?” She hastily shot her head in random directions, looking for a way to get out of this as Rainbow Dash only got closer.

“Come on, Fluttershy, we haven’t made out in about two weeks.” When she reached Fluttershy, she flared her wings and gently pushed Fluttershy to lay on the bed. “And I’m hungry for some action.”

Fluttershy squeaked and hid behind her mane while she was pressed against the bed. Her frightened body warmed pleasantly when she found her mane moved aside by a cyan hoof. She was too afraid to move. The sight of Rainbow Dash licking her lips shrunk her eyes to bite sizes pieces and found the breath inside of her locked in. The closer Dashie got, the faster her heart beat.

Suddenly, multiple scratching knocks became present at the front door, distracting Rainbow Dash and shocking Fluttershy into motion. “Oh! I better get that!”

“Ah!” Rainbow Dash found her shy prey suddenly sliding underneath her, causing her to stumble before Fluttershy disappeared from sight. She watched the bedroom door Fluttershy went out of, annoyed and frustrated that her moment was ruined.

“Dang it, Fluttershy!”


Nightfall came and Rainbow Dash took a second chance at having her way with Fluttershy. This time, there would be no interventions, because they were sleeping together tonight. She moved a cyan wing under the covers, sliding and wrapping it over Fluttershy’s warm body.

Fluttershy tensed up, but relaxed over the contact. Her body was moved closer by that wing while her face was turned so that her eyes would meet with Rainbow’s.

“How about a little make out session before we hit the hay?” Rainbow asked.

Fluttershy couldn’t help but be mesmerized by those sparkling eyes she could see even through the night. Hesitant, she responded. “O-okay… I guess it would be--”

“Oof!” Rainbow Dash suddenly felt something small pounce on her body. It jumped immediately between them and to Fluttershy, wailing in fear as it cried tears.

“Oh my! Angel, what’s wrong?” Fluttershy asked the terrified bunny. “Did you have a nightmare?” Angel nodded. “Oh, don’t worry. You can sleep with Mama tonight. That’s okay, right Dashie?”

Rainbow Dash rubbed her side, groaning as she responded. “Fine…” She turned herself over, frustrated by another intervention.


The next day came, and Rainbow and Fluttershy were enjoying their picnic date by the lake alone. While they were enjoying their tea and cake, they paused a few times to gaze into each other’s eyes. On one of those occasions, Rainbow Dash slanted her eyes in a seductive manner, making Fluttershy shy away on purpose.

When Fluttershy focused on her cake, Rainbow Dash closed her face in and blew on the cake, causing a bit of frosting to be tossed onto Fluttershy’s lips and making her squeak. Rainbow Dash chuckled.

“Looks like you’ve got some cake stuck to you,” She slanted her eyes and moved her head forwards again in a seductive manner. “Let me get that for ya.”

Fluttershy was flustered again and tried to shy away. “U-um… I can get-”

“No no, I insist.”

Fluttershy’s blush intensified as Rainbow Dash came closer. She wanted to move, but couldn’t find the willpower to do so. She wanted Rainbow Dash to take her there, but was too scared with how rough she would be.

Rainbow Dash’s tongue came within inches from the frosting on Fluttershy’s lips, but then a bright light shined in between them, causing them to yelp as the force of that light knocked them away.

“Ooh! Is this a Tea Party we’re having?!” The bright light was none other than Discord. “And I wasn’t invited? I’m appalled!” Discord wrapped his arms around both Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, gripping them in a hug with their backs turned. “Oh dearest me, this hurts worse than Celestia’s birthday party that I wasn’t invited to!” He used his magic to levitate two cups of tea to the two lovebird pegasi’s mouths, spawning a third so he could drink with his friends together.

Rainbow Dash spit the tea out. “OH, COME ON!” she yelled, clearly frustrated at yet another intervention. She slumped under Discord’s grip as she thought about how she was gonna deal with this problem. If she was ever gonna have some alone time with Fluttershy, they needed to go someplace that was not of Fluttershy’s environment. They needed a place she would be comfortable in, without the risk of any pony, animal, and possibly great deity of chaos, entering uninvited.

Or at least have no reason to go to. She had one place in mind.


The cottage doors slammed open. “HEYA DASHIE! HEYA FLUTTERSHY!” Pinkie yelled at the top of her lungs. “I’ve got great news! I am hosting the most funnerific, alicorn party for Twilight’s--” Pinkie suddenly stopped herself when she realized the cottage was completely empty of pegasi. Neither sound nor sight of cyan, nor yellow feathers. Only the sounds of whimpering critters with blasted eardrums scattered on the floors were present. “...Birthday?”


In the center of an open field surrounded by mountains, moaning sounds could be heard in the skies. They came from a large cloud mansion in the skies. The windows that used to always be open were sealed with clouds. Inside were two pegasi kissing and smuckering each other in bed in the middle of the day. Tank watched quietly from a distant desk. His owner had his previous owner pinned down above the sheets as they enjoyed a pleasant make out session.

Ponies hardly ever visited this place. Those who did visit, could not reach it, for they couldn’t walk on clouds. And ever since the two pegasi got together, they had less reason to ever visit. Tank was still present, but couldn’t move around much without his rotor, nor make much sound himself. But he didn’t care. He was at the perfect seat of the house.

Rainbow Dash soon pulled her head up from Fluttershy, licking her lips at the taste of Fluttershy’s lips while Fluttershy gasped for breath. They were both smiling.

“See? I told ya you would like it,” Rainbow Dash said.

“You were right, Rainbow Dash.” Fluttershy giggled. “I’m sorry I doubted you.”

Rainbow Dash smacked her lips together before she brought her tongue to Fluttershy’s lips, licking along them. Fluttershy wrapped her hooves around Rainbow Dash, moaning pleasantly just before Rainbow pressed her lips further for another deep kiss. No more interventions.

Little did they know, they were missing a great party that even Discord was invited to.

PreviousChapters Next