• Published 1st May 2013
  • 3,063 Views, 132 Comments

The FlutterDash Group Collab - Dalek Saxon



A collection of short fics written by members of the FlutterDash group.

  • ...
21
 132
 3,063

PreviousChapters Next
Moonlight- The Princess Rarity

***

The wedding reception was wild - in a word. Pinkie Pie and Soarin' had almost started a food fight with what was left of the cake, Applejack had turned into a drunken mess after one too many ciders and Rarity had to take her home, Twilight had gone off to find a supposedly missing Spike (although the baby dragon had just chased after the "Cutie Mark Crusader Flowerfillies!"), the DJ whatever her name was knocked over a speaker and everypony had discovered to never give Luna champagne, because the Princess of the Night had turned out to be an extreme lightweight.

Nonetheless though, through all of this chaos, two pegasi lingered in the backwoods of the gardens.

One - who was brash and wild with a blinding rainbow mane - sat back, relaxing and recovering from the show she had put on a while ago whilst the other - being shy, timid and having the kindest of souls - carefully and gently inspected and marveled over the uniqueness of the flowers and little animals.

"Hey. Flutters."

Fluttershy turned away from the delicate roses she was looking over, only to notice she was face to face with Rainbow Dash, who let out a chuckle and leaned forward, placing a light kiss on her marefriend's lips.

"We better get going, hmm?" the fast flier whispered. "Reception ended a while ago - ponies are gonna start looking for us."
"Oh!" Fluttershy squeaked, her expression falling into worry. "We've been back here for how long exactly?"

Dash shrugged nonchalantly, "Dunno. But... one sec..." Carefully, the cyan pegasus plucked one of the ruby red roses that her lover had been marvelling over and placed it in Fluttershy's cotton candy pink mane, causing the shyer mare to blush bashfully. "There."

'Shy's natural naturisitc beauty practically shone like a diamond as she stood there, in her timid manner, whilst the night sky twinkled up above - it almost left Rainbow Dash in a trance that had to be broken by one of her marefriend's soft and sweet kisees.

"You said we should be leaving?" she said simply, letting out a giggle as the prismatic-maned mare chuckled nervously and nodded.

'Our wedding's gonna be next, Flutters.'

PreviousChapters Next