• Published 1st May 2013
  • 3,063 Views, 132 Comments

The FlutterDash Group Collab - Dalek Saxon



A collection of short fics written by members of the FlutterDash group.

  • ...
21
 132
 3,063

PreviousChapters Next
Party- super3rainbow1

Written by super3rainbow1

***

Everything had been going great for Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy at the party Pinkie Pie was throwing. Not only just their friends were there at Sugarcube Corner, but also almost half of the ponies who lived in Ponyville were there for a good time.

Just after when the music was changed, Rainbow Dash had caught her marefriend doing the most unexpected of things ever.

Upon being seen by the pony she loved the most and other ponies who started to laugh, Fluttershy made a hasty escape in hope that nopony would chase after her. She was wrong. Rainbow Dash had burst from the loud confectionary and was figuratively on her tail. Swiftly, she landed in front of her lover and stopped her.

“Since when were you into metal, Fluttershy? I’ve never seen you head banging like that! Why did you run away when I saw you?” A shocked Rainbow Dash asked.

The creamy Pegasus blushed in embarrassment. “Well… umm… ever since about… a year after I moved in Ponyville,” she tried to explain.

“But why did you run away when I saw you… going hard there?” Rainbow Dash asked, slightly rephrasing her last question.
Fluttershy threw her hooves around Rainbow Dash as a tear started to roll down her face. “I… I… didn’t want you to know… that I like that kind of music,” she whimpered.

“Are you kidding? I don’t care what you listen to! I think it was awesome that you were enjoying yourself there!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed as she returned the hug.

“R-Really? I thought-”

Rainbow Dash backed away but left a hoof resting on Fluttershy’s shoulder. “What does it matter?” she asked with a wide grin. “So what if you like it? What’s wrong with it?”

“Well, originally I got into it… because well… I would sometimes get so upset… I needed something to calm me down. I met somepony who told me all about how she dealt with anger and she recommended a bunch of stuff including music to listen to. I guess I started to grow too fond of it,” Fluttershy weakly explained.

Surprised, Rainbow Dash responded, “Well, we all get angry… even you I guess. Everypony has their own way of dealing with it but your way isn‘t wrong.”

“So, it’s okay?” Fluttershy merely asked.

“It’s more than okay!” Rainbow Dash replied, putting a hoof around her companion. “C’mon, lets get back to the party and really show everypony what we’re made of!”

PreviousChapters Next