• Published 1st May 2013
  • 3,066 Views, 132 Comments

The FlutterDash Group Collab - Dalek Saxon



A collection of short fics written by members of the FlutterDash group.

  • ...
21
 132
 3,066

PreviousChapters Next
Sweetness- LightningDust

Written by LightningDust

***

By many ponies standards, today was a beautiful day, even if they were a dime in a dozen. For Twilight who blissfully cantered towards the library she couldn't have asked for a better day to sit back and delve into her studies. Most would laugh at the thought of hitting the books on a day like this, but Twilight had always found herself in a better mind set when the sun was shining. Her pleasant mood was very soon interrupted by the hushed whispers of a certain pink pony.

“Pssssst, Twilight.” The lavender mare stopped dead in her tracks. ”Twilight, over here.” Hiding behind a cart on the side of the road was Pinkie, waving furiously at her and gesturing to get over there quickly.

Twilight had to admit she was curious, especially when Pinkie was being all mysterious and secretive, which could mean a number of things. “Pinkie? What are you-“

“Shhhh! There’s not time to explain, just get behind here!” Pinkie grabbed Twilight by the hoof and pulled her swiftly behind the cart and out of view, electing a small yelp from the unfortunate mare. “Shhhh! You’ll blow our cover.”

“Ow! Cover? What cover? What are we-“ Pinkie slapped a fake mustache onto Twilight's face. “Why am I wearing this?”
“It’s a disguise, duh. So they don’t recognize you.” Pinkie stuck out her tongue for emphasis and gestured over to the tables over by the café.

“I don’t understand what you’re talking about. This is completely- oh.” Pocking her head around the corner, sitting happily at a table for two, was Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. This already raised many questions in Twilight's head. “What are they doi-“

“Shhhh!” Pinkie shoved her hoof into Twilight's mouth. “They’re about to say something.” From the distance they could see Dash moving her mouth and speaking but they were too far away to make any of it out.

“We can’t even hear from this distance. Care to explain why you’re spending your day spying on our friends having lunch together?”

“They’re not having lunch, they’re on a date.”

“Well okay, but- what!?”

“Shhhhh!”

“Sorry, but why in Equestria would Rainbow Dash of all ponies go out with Fluttershy? That doesn't make any sense. You're having me on.”

Pinkie raised an eyebrow at Twilight's accusation. “On no no no silly, they’re definitely on a date. Didn't you see the way Fluttershy’s all like checking her out and how Dash is all like lovey dovey face? They are totally on a date.”

“You're seeing things Pinkie. Fluttershy would never date her best friend, she’s just too… Fluttershy. It doesn't make sense.”

Pinkie patted her deluded friend on the back. “Oh Twi Twi, ever so logical aren't we. Why can’t you just be a bit more open minded about this and not think about it so much?”

“Because they are not on a date! They’re just very good friends that take each other out for lunch. And for your information I am a very open minded po-“

Pinkie wasn't paying attention to anything she had said, she seemed to be looking across at Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash’s table with a rather large grin. Twilight turned to look at what had Pinkie so giddy only to be baffled out of her mind. Rainbow Dash and leaned over and engaged Fluttershy in a passionate and rather long kiss. It was getting rather heated as both members seems to be getting into the swing of things. Dash seemed to melt into the sweetness of Fluttershy’s lips while keeping in an almost clunky rhythm. Twilight’s face lit up like a Christmas tree, flushing with deep shades of crimson as she watched her two best friends lock lips.

“Dawww, isn't that just so adorable?” Pinkie cooed up her face and made a rather cute squee.

Twilight didn't respond, still partly stunned from the initial shock and still wearing the mustache Pinkie had slapped on earlier. Pinkie just about burst into giggles looking at her. “You should see your face, Twilight.”

PreviousChapters Next