• Published 1st May 2013
  • 3,057 Views, 132 Comments

The FlutterDash Group Collab - Dalek Saxon



A collection of short fics written by members of the FlutterDash group.

  • ...
21
 132
 3,057

PreviousChapters
Insanity - FlutterDashTableThrower


The voices never ceased. They tormented her; relentless in their assault. There was no escaping them.

"It's YOUR fault. How could you do that?" "We trusted you, we never thought you would've done something like this." They hounded her even in her dreams, accompanied by visual images that would sicken most ponies.

The warm blood spread all over her coat, the cyan feathers woven into her mane from the brutal plucking, the light leaving her eyes as the knife plunged home over and over again. These images assaulted her in her sleep. Her friends crushing looks of disappointment and betrayal, fear and anger. They accompany her in her cell, her only company.

But they didn't understand. They couldn't. What did those ponies know about her, about them, about love? Nothing she thought, as another mad chuckle escaped her. She had to do it. She loved Rainbow, so very very deeply. She had to ensure she would never leave her, she had to make sure that Dashie would be hers, always. Nothing could separate them. She laughed again, louder this time, reverberating off the cell walls as she flung her disheveled pink mane back out of her eyes and flicked her long pink tail from side to side. They could never understand and that was fine, they didn't have to. She could still feel the blood on her canary yellow fur, feel the feathers in her mane. Her lover would always be hers now, no one could come between them.


Twilight watched from her place outside the cell. Tears weighed heavily in her eyes as she watched her longtime friend cackling madly to herself. She didn't seem capable of acknowledging the world around her, as if she herself was disconnected and existed in only her own world. As the insane cackling faded to be replaced by sweet nothing's spoken to a love that could no longer hear her, that could never reply to anyone again she called for the guards to lead her away from the asylum. Fluttershy would never return to normal and Rainbow Dash was forever robbed from the rest of the world by a twisted form of love

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 3 )
Comment posted by General Tullius deleted Feb 2nd, 2020

This is REALLY CREEPY. I DO-NOT LIKE IT. WHY DID FLUTTERSHY KILL DASHIE? AHHHHHJJ

10064851
Because, the prompt was Insanity and my mind immediately went dark. It was... Kinda meant to be creepy my guy.

Login or register to comment