• Published 1st May 2013
  • 3,068 Views, 132 Comments

The FlutterDash Group Collab - Dalek Saxon



A collection of short fics written by members of the FlutterDash group.

  • ...
21
 132
 3,068

PreviousChapters Next
Midnight- The Princess Rarity

***

"Is it just me or...?"

"Oh-no, darling, I see it as well. They obviously have something special."

"Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh, I knew it!"

"Will y'all hush up? They're gon' notice us if we don't lay low!"

If that wasn't a dead giveaway, then the giggle, arguing for room and four tails sticking out was. Sitting in the bushes, right outside of Fluttershy's quaint little cottage were the other four Elements of Harmony, all on the edge of their seats, not believing what they were seeing! Were Dash and Flutters really...?

"I didn't think they had chemistry." Twilight murmured, levitating over a notepad and scribbling down a few thoughts. "They didn't seem like the type to be attracted to one another."

"Opposites do attract, you know." Rarity pointed out, as her azure eyes never left the two pegasi who simply ignored their friends 'hiding' behind them. "I just can't believe Fluttershy would go for somepony as brash as Rainbow. Not that I'm frowning upon their relationship, but-"

"Shh!" Pinkie interrupted, shoving a hoof in Rarity's mouth. "They're gonna kiss, I just know it!"

"Uh, Pinkie, Ah doubt that they're gonna-" Applejack began, only before she was cut off.

"My Pinkie Sense!" the hyperactive mare declared. "Tail twitch, eye quiver, ear wiggle and legs feeling like jelly mean that something super duper romantic is gonna happen!"

Twilight raised an eyebrow and looked up from her notes. "You really do have a Pinkie Sense for everything, don't you?" she questioned, only before Pinkie's loud "Shh!" interrupted her.

And there, just as the stroke of midnight, when Luna's stars were shining at their brightest and the moon was at the center of the masterpiece that was the sky up above, completely ignoring their closest friends behind them, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash locked lips.

PreviousChapters Next