• Published 1st May 2013
  • 3,063 Views, 132 Comments

The FlutterDash Group Collab - Dalek Saxon



A collection of short fics written by members of the FlutterDash group.

  • ...
21
 132
 3,063

PreviousChapters Next
Shed- NintendoGal55


Fluttershy had recently gotten a garden shed built some ways off from her property. It was a simple little shed about the standard size, with the same materials and colours as her cottage. Of course, the shed itself wasn't what appealed Rainbow Dash's attention.

When she'd come over for the day to spend time with her girlfriend, Rainbow was surprised at hearing the warning.

"Stay out of my shed, okay?"

But before Rainbow could ask why, Fluttershy had to rush off to settle a debacle between some of her animal friends. Rainbow could only guess that this was going to take a while.

Considering how close she was to the shed, she became curious. Why would Fluttershy warn her to stay out of it? As private as Fluttershy could be, what was so incriminating about finding some garden tools and bags of plant food? It was a garden shed.

"Maybe I'll check it out..." She mused to herself. "What could happen?"

Sneaking over to the shed, which had opaque windows, Rainbow Dash knew that they only way to get inside was to go through the front. Strangely enough, there was a lock, but it wasn't in place. Guessing that Fluttershy may have simply figured it was no big deal, she removed the lock and went to open the door.

"Gee, I wonder what's inside. Some big horrible, bloody secret? Did she kill someone and then stuff their bodies here?" Rainbow quipped.

Opening the door, she came upon many gardening tools, rakes, and other such paraphernalia. There were even a couple of boxes underneath the work bench, but the way everything was set up looked a little awkward. Maneuvering through it was going to be difficult and it was hard to tell where anything was supposed to be.

"Jeez..." Rainbow rolled her eyes, taking a step back, "That was anticlimactic. No wonder she told me why I had to stay out, it's a bit of a mess and I could hurt myself. Duh! But then again, what more did I expect from Fluttershy?"

Just as she went to leave, something caught her eye. One of the boxes had the lid partially lifted off and she could see something in the dim light. Curious, she bent down to the floor and pulled the box out toward the doorway. Inside the box was a wrapped gift. Whatever it was, it was heavy and in a box, wrapped with rainbow paper. Stuck to it was a tag that read To Rainbow, Happy Birthday!

Chuckling, Rainbow returned it to the box, putting it back, despite her curiosity of what it was.

"So that's the real reason she told me to stay out of her shed..."

PreviousChapters Next