• Published 23rd Apr 2013
  • 4,811 Views, 349 Comments

Iron Will vs. The Penile Code - Gabriel LaVedier

Comments ( 40 )

I still would've liked dom Twilight with Spike more, but a changeling is fine too.

Well, this is quite the closure spike's character really needed. Now everything that happened to him and everything he did is justified.

Nice job.

edit: I also noticed the kind of gravitational pull Twilight seems to inflict on everyone around her, to the point of not letting Spike have a somewhat normal life, although he seems kinda over-loyal to her.

It would be nice if Twilight had some kind of dark secret, no one is that "pure".

2781004

She already showed her dark secret. Her purity IS her impurity. Her obsessive fixation on asexual temperence makes her the jerk that she is. Pinkie will try her best to fix this.

2781115

I was talking about some kind of juicy secret. Not a personality problem.

I can't say that I liked this ending for Spike that much better than how it had been before, it's still an incredibly messed up relationship, but it at least feels a little more fitting for his character, and it comes with the typical perks of dating a changeling.

2782374

Messed up? How? It's not lonely, in any case. And it's barely even a BDSM relationship and I know folks happy in that. He needs a firm hoof.

himself at his. himself and his.

Nice little addition here, Spike's part could use this closure. Now we can add dragon and changeling to the list.

:heart: Nice one. Demand continuation of his now (more) coming life.
Edit: I meant Request! Sorry D:

Well this was nice, I was one of the few that was OK with how spike was before.

noting much to say, beside can't wait what new story you work on

This kind of made me go "....wait, what?" You have Mimic despising him one moment, then completely changing her mind the next. I'm glad Spike isn't relegated to a case study for psychologists, but it's pretty quick, and I can't really figure out Mimic at all here. Does she feel sorry for him? Or is Rarity factoring in here by pressuring Mimic to visit? Her motivation is mysterious to me. I get the impression that this is another one of your sticking together two rotten personalities to try and make a better whole.

The dogs get their comeuppance, which is indeed what I was hoping for. They needed to get yelled at and maybe a few days of sleeping on the floor/couch to set them straight.

Even though the idea of a BDSM relationship is creepy and unappealing, Spike is doing better than I'll ever be at this rate. Here's to the eternally lonely, at least one managed to escape these terrible doldrums.

2789971

Initially she feels sorry for him. She pitied the piling on that happened before Rarity just demolished him emotionally. Then she finds out he might just be a dick. Then figures out he's more like a sub that's trying to be swag to sublimate the submissive feelings that don't jibe with the image his job requires. Like a closeted guy acting way, way ultra macho.

Spike is one lucky dragon - he sort-of got every mare and non-equine he could wish for in one package!

So at one point are you going to explain how in the hell rarity became a almost literal goddess to the diamond dog-pack she had,has and will continue to have sex with? Also nice clean up with the spike character.

2795090

The explanation is somewhat less important than the fact that it is so. Though one could argue a two-stage model based on what Rarity said and what Photo Finish remembers, first that Rarity went Diamond Dog exclusive, then that the caring and attentive action of those Dogs in particular made her loyal and attached.

Wow. You actually have a more extensive vocabulary than my own (no easy feat) I applaud you.

2798037

Thank you. I seldom think about it but after a lifetime of reading and a heavy focus on literature classes I've picked up a few ten dollar words and a few elegant turns of phrase.

Could you just end it again with some sex? We all would love that.

nicely done =)

3266396

You will see. But since the child was sired by Diamond Dogs they say 'puppy' as a matter of course.

You know I can see this fic having a third sequel in a way. Like one where we see the daily life of a few of the characters. Seeing Shy go through her first pregnancy, Rarity caring for he pups and Mimic caring for Spike. I love the story so much. :heart:

3477803

I'm actively considering it, but I'm a bit buried by other matters.

3478698
Ah yes best to take care of the other matters first. I hope they aren't to serious!

3487020

Originally I just mean other writing projects. But my aunt may have had a new tumor found (after beating uterine cancer) so I need to help out with taking care of her.

3487972

Oh my! :fluttershysad: I hope she will get better! :pinkiesad2:

3478698 yeah i would like a sequel even though this story left a mixed for me espically for how spike was treated i would still like a sequel

3489131

Perhaps sometime in the future.

3489535
I second his opinion. But, please, do not take that as an invitation for means to force yourself to start a sequel. If you were to make one, it would be spurred with the passion found in both this and the original.

3527603

Both stories arose from the creative impetus of Bronystories. It was a joint effort. The only other idea he had about a future story was not possible as it contradicts Spike and Twilight's endings. So I'm not sure what to do. I have a series in development in the same universe so if that counts, there you go.

3580919

I would imagine that by the time they can ask the stars are retired to otherjobs. If not they can say they're actors in movies just for grown ups. It leaves openthe implication of R-Rated movies without having to lie.

2781473

Wait a moment. I just noticed. You're Steel Resolve! You wrote motherbucking "Green"! You read this story? Awesome. I must applaud you because my main universe ships the Mane Six like you do, and that's rare.

3765116

It's magic; I ain't gotta explain sh:yay:

I needed dramatic tension.

4156493

A little Harvey Birdman, a little Phoenix Wright, and a lot of absurdity.

4159488

Bronystories helped some but I was the one that twisted her inclinations into extremes.

4576592

I love that movie, and that scene.

With more respect than is due: Leave my stories and never come back. Any approval you give fills me with disgust. If my phone was more stable I would block you. You are the antithesis of everything I am, socially, politically and philosophically. I'm a socialist who believes in social justice as a human right. I'm also a feminist because it's the rational position to hold. Your MRA buzzwords are anathema here.

Please be gone.

6264149

8652434
i didn't catch that. thanks

Login or register to comment