• Published 3rd Feb 2012
  • 6,389 Views, 99 Comments

Teen Titans: Trouble in... Equestria? - BronyHaloFan



Trigon has returned for control of earth... But he must first dispose of the Teen Titans

  • ...
10
 99
 6,389

New Friends, New Enemies, Same Problems



"What in the world of Equestria?" Twilight stated blankly. She stood there in shot as she saw five... Creatures standing in front of her door. In a sudden fashion, the one who seemed to knock on the door started talking.

"Greetings Twilight Sparkle, I am StarFire and these are my friends. Robin, Beast Boy, Cyborg and Raven." Each of them gave some form of greeting. When she came onto the last one named Raven, she couldn't help but sense a dark power inside her. But a greater amount of good too. She pondered about this for a good 7 minutes before she realized the one named StarFire was still talking.

"... now we are stuck here and need your help." She once again stared at the group blankly, before managing to say a single thing.

"Aaaaaalrighty then." And finally fainting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Back in the Everfree Forest*

Slade and Trixie had been talking for the past 5 hours, mostly getting acquainted and learning about their respective pasts. Trixie divulged that she had been a student at Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns, but after constantly getting in trouble for teasing and bullying the other students, she was finally expelled from the prestigious school. Slade wasn't as free with telling his past, only letting her know that he had wanted total control over Jump City and after failing was given a chance to do so here.

"You honestly don't think that The Great and Powerful Trixie would be foolish enough to believe that you're from another world, now do you?" She boastfully stated.

Slade bluntly responded with "I don't care if you believe me or not as long as you help me achieve my goals of conquering this land."

After that is was a silent walk out of the forest and into the open, it was at that moment that Slade noticed it was dark out and that they we're not far from a grand looking castle.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are we heading towards Canterlot?" Trixie asked, face full of confusion. "It will take a lot more than just you and me to Overthrow the Princesses."

"We're heading this way because my staff is telling us too. Apparently our next partner is in this direction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Back at Twi---- yeah you know where*

Twilight was rudely awoken by a freezing cold splash on her face. she finally opened her eyes to see spike holding an empty bucket while standing by the same 5 creatures she saw before. After a few seconds, she finally begins to talk.

"Ummm Spike go to our room I believe I need to talk to?"

"The Teen Titans" Robin answered for her

"Right, The Teen Titans. Spike I need to talk to them so please go to our room. So, from what I caught before I passed out on you 5 is that you're all somehow stuck here. Correct?" Questioned Twilight

"Simply put, yes. But it's more serious than that, we believe that our arch-nemesis 'Slade' is here too. He's armed and very dangerous." As Robin explained this, Spike came down the stairs holding a letter.

"Twilight, this just came for you, it's from Celestia."

"Celestia? It's a bit late to be sending me a letter." Twilight quickly opened the letter and read it's contents.
"Oh no." she whispered.

"What's wrong Twi?" Asked Cyborg.

"Too hard to explain in detail, all I can say is a villain named Discord has escaped from his imprisonment!" Twilight hurriedly said. "I need to get my friends and go to stop him, if it's possible please come. We could still use the Help."

She did not know why she was asking them to come, for all she knew they could be the reason for his escape. But she felt she could trust the Teen Titans. And while she got to thinking about it, how did that metal one with the red eye know her name. She would have to save her questions for later though, right now it's time to stop Discord.

Author's Note:

Ok, Sorry for the SUPER EXTREME long wait. I had a lot of personal matters, that I rather not get into, get in the way. But anyway, Yay another chapter. Sorry if it's short and sorry if you don't like it.

Comments ( 16 )

...ohmygosh, Discord...
:twistnerd:

Are there going to be more updates in the summer?

2572234 Yeah, I kinda thought it would be funny to have Cyborg; the strong and loud member of the group to like the small and timid Fluttershy.

I want more! :flutterrage: The Teen Titans are still awesome!

please, if you will, :flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

It's been super forever! Please write more!:flutterrage:

please contienue:twilightangry2:

MORE MORE MORE PLEASEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!! The mane six beg you :rainbowhuh::pinkiesick::twilightoops::raritydespair::raritycry::ajsleepy::fluttercry:
:eeyup:EEYUP!

i hope you write more chapter soon, if not your die meat

Comment posted by Glowing Ember deleted Dec 14th, 2014

5366611 Uuhh, it is kind of, but it doesn't have to have everything with sunshine and raindows, it could be a utopia built underwater, in the air above the clouds, underground, or even in space. Or maybe just like any other city, built on the ground. Besides the point, Utopias will always have evil around them. Where there is good and purity, there will be always going to be evil and corruption following because there must always be a balance between good and evil, like for example, the Ying-Yang.:applejackunsure::twilightsmile::rainbowhuh:

Great story. please continue.

I think you should update the description probably change the status...

You published this on my second birthday.

Login or register to comment