• Published 3rd Feb 2012
  • 6,388 Views, 99 Comments

Teen Titans: Trouble in... Equestria? - BronyHaloFan



Trigon has returned for control of earth... But he must first dispose of the Teen Titans

  • ...
10
 99
 6,388

Chapter 1: Unwanted Field Trip

It is another normal day for our heroes of Jump City, the birds are singing, kids are at the playground playing and laughing, and a bank is being robbed by The Amazing Mumbo. He was in his normal get-up, that of a 1960's style Las Vegas magician. And for once he thought that he was going to get away, but fortunately for the bank, that wasn't going to happen. At that moment the city's heroes, the Teen Titans, came to the rescue. Five people comprised the team: Cyborg, the half man, half machine powerhouse. Raven, daughter of a demon named Trigon, giving her immense magical power. Beast Boy, lighthearted with the power to turn into any animal he can think of. Star Fire, the princess to the planet of Tamaran. And their leader, Robin: The Boy Wonder, an intelligent and resourceful boy after being with Batman for so long, decided to go on his own, only later to become the leader of his own team. They landed in front of him and Robin was the first to speak,

"Hold it right there Mumbo!" Dropping one of the money bags in his top hat he retorted,
"That is The Amazing Mumbo to you!" At that moment rolled up his sleeves and reached back into his hat. This time pulling out a gun and preparing to fire it at them. At that instant Robin Yelled out, "TITANS GO!" Within a few hours, the fight was over and the Jump City police had Mumbo in cuff being hauled away in a armored prisoner van.

"You know what this calls for, some Pizza!" stated Cyborg. The rest of the team had no disagreement, so they headed off to their usual pizza shop hang-out. Less did they know, they were being watched. Trigon sat in his throne in the underworld looking into the the hole in space and time that aloud him to spy on the Titans.

"Hmmm, so it seems that they have stayed together through all the trouble that my daughter has caused them."
At that moment a familiar voice joined in,

"But Trigon, how are we going to succeed in you taking over earth if they are in the way?"
"Ah don't worry Slade, You know that dimension I promised you the rule of? I will send them there."
"But--" Slade protested only to be cut off. "Don't worry, there are some strong enemies of the native heroes and leaders of that dimension that would believe it to be a pleasure to help you defeat your enemies as long as you defeat theirs. And beside you have my power with you. It will be, as your people put it, a cake walk."
"Yes Trigon, as you wish."


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


The Titans had returned to the Titans Tower and were now all in their respective rooms asleep... Well, all of them except a green boy sitting in front of his computer watching something on it. All of a sudden, he recited his favorite line in unison with the blue pony, "Pinkie Pie, you are so random." Beast Boy had relaxing thought of everyone else being asleep so he wouldn't have to worry about being caught watching a cartoon for five year old girls. Just as he was about to say another line though, the alarm went off. He turned off his computer and rushed into the living room where the rest of the team had now assembled. "Yo whats going on?" questioned Cyborg but he got his answer not from Robin, but on the main security screen. Standing on the roof where their helipad is stood Slade, holding a old wooden staff. They didn't even need to be commanded what to do next, they all rushed to the roof to prepare to fight their old enemy, now intruder. Once they made it up there, he just responded in his calm, cool voice. "Ah, if it's not the Teen Titans... Long time, no see huh?" The Titans were on edge and and everyone was silent for what seemed like forever, then finaly Robin broke the silence. "Slade what are you doing here!?" Slade was unfazed, "Oh Robin, I'm just making a visit... and making way for a new world order." At that statement he slammed the wooden staff on the ground, creating a giant black swirling wormhole. And before any of the Titans could react, they were sucked in followed by Slade himself jumping in.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________


A hour later and our heroes now land on the edge of a forest. The sun was, just coming over the horizon. Exhausted, hungry, they all did nothing but slump over and pass out. But before Beast Boy finally lost consciousness, he muttered to himself, "Hm, this place seems familiar for some reason..."






A/N: Well Thanks for reading my first chapter, Hope you enjoyed it. I will try to write longer ones in the future. Please, this being my first Fan fic, give me some pointers.