• Published 3rd Feb 2012
  • 6,389 Views, 99 Comments

Teen Titans: Trouble in... Equestria? - BronyHaloFan



Trigon has returned for control of earth... But he must first dispose of the Teen Titans

  • ...
10
 99
 6,389

The Devil is in the Details

*Meanwhile in the Everfree Forest*



Slade awakens and the first thing he realizes is that he is laying on his back looking up at a thick green canopy of plant life. He takes a look around and finally sighs.
"Perfect, not only did I teleport myself to a planet that I don't know anything about, but I made myself end up in the middle of a damn forest." He retrieved the Staff of Trigon and started walking. He didn't know if it was the right way out or even if he could get out. But Trigon told him that there were people who would help him overthrow the leaders of this world, and more importantly defeat the Titans. After another five minutes of traveling, he started feeling light headed, and then he heard Trigon speak.

"Good, I see you have arrived. I will just let you know, you are coming up on your first possible ally. She has a great distaste for one of the heroines for disgracing her name and making her look like a fool. It will not be hard for you to bring her to our side." Slade thought that over for a second before replying.
"I believe it would be best to make our allies now, so the Titans try to cause trouble with me taking over this world. I shall get her to join our cause." Without even replying, Trigon stopped communicating with Slade, and the light-headedness he was feeling soon dissipated. He then heard a female voice speak.
"HALT! WHO GOES THERE! SPEAK NOW, OR YOU WILL HAVE TO FACE THE GREAT AND POWERFUL... oh what’s the point... No one will ever take me seriously after what that... TWILIGHT... did to me..." and then she started sobbing.

Slade stayed quiet, and then came through the bushes hiding the source of the voice. What he saw would rank as the number one weirdest this he had ever seen. He saw a small blue horse with a horn on its head and picture of a crescent moon with a star wand over it on its flank. He quickly shook the shock that was overcoming him and spoke.
"What if I said that I could help you get 'revenge' on this Twilight girl you are talking about..." The small horse then spun around with her own equal amount of shock, she thought that she was alone; much less was she expecting to see a creature as weird as Slade. She composed herself though, and spoke confidently.
"Why would the Great and Powerful Trixie need your help." So, Slade's assumption was right, it was this hor-- no, pony who he heard speaking.
"I'm just going to assume your name is Trixie. Well, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance with you. My name is Slade, and I seek to overthrow your world's current ruler, along with destroying a few thorns in my side. I guarantee you, if you help me; I will destroy this 'Twilight' you speak of." Trixie had allowed a sadistic smile to creep onto her face before saying just one thing,
"You have a deal."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ponyville Town Library*

Inside the large hollowed out tree, is a Purple Unicorn with a dark purple mane and a lavender highlight running down the middle of it. She is pacing around the main room with a look of worry on her face. Then a little purple dragon with green fins on the side of his head and green spikes running down from the top of his head down to the tip of his tail spoke up.
"Twilight if you don't calm down, you're going to walk a grove into the floor like when your future self came here and try to warn you to not worry." She just looked at him with a look so serious it would make Pinkie Pie be quiet.
"Spike, you don't understand. I just sensed a really powerful, really dark magic source. Maybe even more powerful than Nightmare Moon or Discord!"
She then reached out for a random book off one of the many book shelves in her home/library. Hoping it would give her any idea of what could have caused a magical surge of that scale.
"No, this doesn't give anything for dark magical surges.... Neither does this one... NOR this one urgh...." Every time she pulled out a book that didn't give her any info on the subject, she would just throw it into the continuously building pile of books. This continued till nightfall, where she eventually passed out from exhaustion. A couple hours passed till she heard a quiet but persistent knock on her door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Back with the Titans on the hill they were at before*

"Well how are we gonna get to her? It's not like we can just waltz into the town as if nothing is out of the ordinary." Stated Beast Boy. Everyone then looked towards Robin for his guidance for what to do. There was a pregnant pause before he spoke.
"It seems the only logical way is to wait for the cover of night to come. Then we could sneak over to her house, and try to speak to her and request her help." They all nodded in agreement and after a few minutes Cyborg spoke.
"Well if we are going to have to wait for night fall, I'm going to catch some Z's. I don't know if you all remember, but I remember that we got a rude awakening by Slade." At that moment Cyborg lied down, yawned and finally went to sleep. Robin then lied down too and said to the rest of the team,
"Cyborg is right guys; we have a long night ahead of us. It would be best if we got some sleep now so we can be a little more awake when we meet Twilight." They all agreed and found a comfortable position to sleep in

*Four hours later*
Cyborg was the first to wake up since he had an internal clock in him that he programmed to wake him when it was approximately 9:00 PM. He noticed that the clock was actually correct and it was now quite dark, way darker than it was in Jump City. Next he woke everyone up. The last one he did attempt to wake up was Beast Boy.
"Yo Beast Boy man, it's time to wake up." With this he yawned and replied. "Uh, man I had the coolest dream. We were teleported to this place called Equestria and... Wait it wasn't a dream! YES THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!" Suddenly everyone shushed him and Robin sternly spoke to him.
"Quiet Beast Boy! Do you want to wake the entire town?" Where Beast Boy sheepishly replied, "Sorry, I guess I got a little too excited."
"Well guys let's get going. We don't have all night!" And with that Cyborg ran down the hill towards the town like a little kid running to a candy store. "Well he's excited." Raven said dryly.
"And you're not? Raven, we're going to see your favorite pony. Not his." Beast Boy antagonized.
"Yes, but I have control over myself. But let's get going, we can't let him go on his own."
And with that the rest of the team went down the hill and caught up with Cyborg getting ready to pound on the library door.
"Cyborg, how about we let someone more subtle knock on the door... Someone like Starfire here." Cyborg stepped back and allowed Starfire to start knocking on the door.
"I guess you're right Robin, it's just that I'm so excited. If the fanfics are right, then Twilight will be confused and intrigued at the same time, send a letter to Celestia, and then gather the rest of the mane 6. Where I can finally meet Fluttershy!"
Just then Twilight finally opened the door. And there was only one thing that came to her mind as to what to say.
"What in the world of Equestria?"




A/N: Well Thanks for reading chapter 3 guys and gals. Sorry for the long wait. If you want a full explanation as to why it took me so long, please read my second blog it will explain it all there. Hope you enjoyed. And hopefully the next chapter will be out next week.