• Published 19th Feb 2013
  • 2,911 Views, 291 Comments

From man to mare: Time to tell - The Psychopath



Derry is now confronted with something dangerous that could shatter both his mind and his soul.

  • ...
7
 291
 2,911

My little puppeteer

It had been a week since Silver was cast away. When Discord came out of Twilight's basement, it was too late.The mare had already dissappeared. Twilight felt terrible at what had happened. Even though she had become an alicorn, she didn't have the power to get through the cage and save Silver. She was gone forever. The other five felt just as horrible. They had known her for quite some time, and knowing that they played a part in her evolution of mind was both refreshing and painful, as what they had done would now be lost forever. Cyclon became mentally disturbed as he thought of future outcomes. While he wasn't outwright crazy, he was too concerned about analyzing the situation that he didn't do much with his job afterwards. Twilight hired him temporarily to continue training her own guards, though.

The one who was the most traumatized by the situation, however, was Amber Jewel. Her mother was at a hair's reach, but she didn't manage to grab her in time. She missed. She missed. She...missed. The little filly could only watch her mother slowly become engulfed by the banishing vortex while the black creature just stared at her and laughed powerfully and openly. Her mother was gone forever. Discord, however, wouldn't let things stay like this. If he was going to prove himself, and still hav some fun with his chaotic powers, then he was going to have to find a way to bring Silver back all while trying to cheer up Jewel.


In Cyclon's house, Twilight and Discord sat in the living room while other ponies were trying to soothe Jewel's shattered mind and heart. Discord ate the air and rank the wood's color as he looked to the side. He was the only one who didn't seem to care much, which brought about some crooked stares by those who have lived in a similar predicament. One of the ponies came back and just looked at Twilight Sparkle as he fumbled through his notes. It was a psychiatric doctor.

"We still haven't made any progress." he sighed.

"She hasn't gotten out of her room for a week." Twilight answered.

"Hmmm. Has she been drinking or eating anything you have given her?"

"Barely. She just seems to want to die, although I've found her talking to somepony and trying to create a portal to reach her mother."

"I see...She has become mentally unstable, creating a mental recreation that helps her cope with the problems. Um. Des she yell violently at it?"

"Oh, very much so." Discord answered as he tossed the glass into the ceiling."I believe I know what to do, but it will require me to infuse her with pure chaotic magic."

"WHAT?!" the two ponies screamed out.

Twilight stepped off the couch and faced the smiling draconequus directly.

"Are you crazy?! Do you know what happens to others when you use chaos on them?"

Discord picked up the mare and held her in his arms like a baby.

"Little Twilight. That's because you all don't have any appreciation for it...Well. That, and you also do not have any protection against it."

"What do you mean?" the psychiatrist asked as he suddenly stopped writing.

"Why do you think she has these powers? Do you think she's like Twilight? A pony born every few centuries with incredible magic powers are all that other hoopla about innate talent?"

The draconequus tossed Twilight back onto the couch where she soon realized it had become sticky marshmallows.

"No. She was infused with a foreign magic during her...conception, if we are to say it vulgarly. This magic is apparently very ancient, and whatever gave it to her is currently speaking with her."

"No..."

"Princess?" the psychiatrist asked.

Twilight's eyes darted rapidly back and forth as she began to think about the events that led up to this point.

"Is it possible?" she thought aloud.

"Is what possible?" the pony responded with intrigue on his face.

"She was sent here by the Giga Sparkle."

"Giga Sparkle? They've been extinct longer than I have existed." Discord answered.

"It was apparently born through Silver's concentrated love for one object. It's possible that it was never truly killed." her eyes widened."If that's the case...then Silver was..." Twilight became silent after her sudden realization.


(Jewel's room)

The filly had been rolled up on her bed, which was in a terrible state, one might add. The filly had barely eaten or drunk anything since her mother had dissappeared, so her physique had become quite sickened and thin. The window hadn't been opened either, demonstrated by the faint sunlight passing through the window and giving the room a faint, golden appearance. Her toys were all piled in one corner, and the only mirror in her room was placed on a closet door, and even that had some weird scribbles on it.

The little mare had cried herself to sleep, thinking about her mother. Not even Cyclon was capable of convincing her to leave, although his fractured thought patterns might explain that as well. So she slept. She slept through everything being told behind the door until a voice muffled them all into whispers as its blackened the mirror.

"Little tarnished Jewel. What have you become?"

"Mom?" she suddenly jolted upwards tossing sheets everywhere.

The voice sounded like Amber's mother and even called her "Jewel" while everypony else called her "Amber". To this, the filly scuttered around the room with a smile on her face, only to stop in front of the mirror and immediately sadden. There was a black, inky figure, floating about in that "other dimension". It mocked and taunted the filly with its whitened smile, purposely dragging her to it.

"You! You're the one that has been annoying me this whole time! You're the one who took my mother! Give her back!"

"Nope."

"GIVE HER BACK!"

The filly turned around and bucked the glass, throwing shards everywher and cutting herself up badly. As she lay on the ground sniffling as the wounds hurt her, the shadow rose from the different pieces and took the shape of a black, misty Silver. It put a hoof on the tearing filly and cast away the bad wounds, effectively healing her and making Jewel confused.

"Huh?"

"There are some things you must know about your...'mother', Amber Jewel."

"No! I don't wanna listen to anything you tell me! Give me back my mommy!" the little filly began to hit the shadowy figure.

This had no effect other than to make it sigh in irritation.

"Your mother's mind has been broken and divided ever since her new lifestyle broke what her spirit had built its 'bridge' upon. Its foundations are crumbling."

"Huh?" the filly stopped hitting the creature.

"There are things that even you should understand. When you feel bad, or you're confused, who do you look for to help you? Silver or Cyclon?"

"Yes. Mommy and Daddy help me alot."

"When you need something, who has provided that for you? Like, who has brought you food, water, and toys?"

"Mommy and Daddy."

The creature levitated that filly back onto her bed and began to spread its ethereal body across the room, cleaning and rearranging it. Jewel was now lying on her bad and staring at the shadowy creature, both hate and sadness filling her every being.

"When you need love, your mother and father give it to you too?"

"Y...Yes."

"When your father needed help, he would go to others? When he had trouble, he would go to others? You've met General Bullseye, haven't you?"

"Yes."

"Along with Motel."

"Yes."

"But have you ever seen your mother go to anypony for help?"

"Y...No. Well, maybe Twilight."

"Wrong. She never asked her for help either. She doesn't ask for help because she never got it back as a child. She grew up unloved and thrown into darkness. She never knew how to express herself. Look into this mist and see what she has been doing so that you don't live through the same ordeal."

The being began to create misty windows into the past that showed Amber exactly what her mother had been doing when she had her. One showed her struggling in the hospital with her in her arms. The filly knew directly that she was forcing her tired body after some unknown event to get her something to eat. She looked absolutely devastated. She seemed close to death, but she still pushed on.

Another had her going directly to Canterlot to get her diapers and food late at night as the stores were all closed at this time. She even stayed a little longer just to get her a new toy.

"If you want to help her, then watch what happens when you look at the mirror pieces."

The being slid aside as it cast a foreleg out to show all the pieces on the floor. There was something moving about inside it, but Jewel didn't know what. As she leaned over her bed to have a closer look, the filly's eyes widened, and she reached out to them.


-One week earlier-

I was in the white world again. The world that sent me to that place so long ago. The place where I still can't move. I still feel like Silver. Why can't I go back? I don't want to go. I want to stay with Jewel. I...I love her...

The light suddenly dimmed, then I found myself on solid ground, smelling dirt and wet moss from the rain. I bolted upright after realizing I was back in the forest near the mountain cliff. Remembering what had happened all those years ago, I turned around, hoping to see the blue crystal again, but to my dismay, there was nothing but a hole. That couldn't be it. I decided to sit on my legs and try to assess the situation and remember what had happened up to this point in my life. I still had my mountaineer outfit...which meant that Silver was...No. My smile faded away as soon as I slammed my hands onto my chest. Even she had left me. All I could do now was force myself back up and walk to the cabin.

Unfortunately for me, I had stayed as a pony for so long that I had forgotten how to walk on two legs. It took awhile of stumbling and fumbling, but I managed to atleast stabilize myself and hunch back to the cabin, although it was kinda hard seeing as I couldn't remember where anything was. Once I finally found my home in the woods, the place had not changed since I left it. There was even...

"Oh yeah. I forgot about you dolts."

Lying on the ground, smoking, were three wannabe thieves. They had tried vaulting over my electric fence and created an enormous crackling noise in the forest.

"Get out of here." I told them as I kicked their ribs.

They just moaned, tearing away my fears that I had killed them. So, I left them in their muddy spot, deactivating the code for the gates and walking through it unharmed. I took a deep breath and opened the door to my house after fumbling through my pockets for wherever the key was. It really hadn't changed. The counter was till there as well as th ekitchen behind it. My living room still had the t.v. along with the couches. Nothing special. I dropped my backpack on the floor and immediately tumbled over. I may have gotten used to walking on two legs again, but that was because of the counter-weight on my back. Without it, I had to practically crawl back to my room, where my bed awaited me. I had forgotten how much my original home looked like the one in Equestria.

Using my newly lost ability to walk, I crawled on my bed and punched the pillows while I let my muffled cries take me to a better place. Dreams always free you from the burdens of life, even if it is temporary.

My life continued like this for about a week. I couldn't really cry. I never learned how to. I tried to find Silver, and I went back to that opening in the forest right next to the mountain again, but each time, the two quests proved fruitless.I really felt like killing myself.As I sat in my living room, listening to the trickling of the rain on my window, I simply sipped a cup of tea. I hadn't eaten any meat since I came back. Just the memory of what happened when I tried to sneak some meat into my stomach last time scared me.

The smell of this hot chocolate wasn't giving me any better moods, and my herat pounded as I contemplated by the "final solution" to my problem, that is, until Silver melted out of the windows and formed right in front of me, startling me and making me toss hot chocolate and my glass everywhere.

"What are YOU doing here?!" I shouted.

She walked up to me standing on the counch and gestured for me to get down. Her eyes still glew a bright blue even though her body was made of black ink.

"What?"

"Have you had enough, feeling what it's like to lose everything you love?"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"You...What did you do to the others?"

"Me? Nothing. Except your pal Discord is finding a way to drag you back into Equestria to prove his good intentions."

"Uh? But he--"

"He never hated you. When you're trapped in a prison for centuries, you tend to try and find ways to get out, even if it means going to extreme measures."

"And why did you do this to me? I thought you loved me?"

She snuffed at me with a smile.

"I do, but you were always complaining so much about your past that you didn't pay attention to your present and future." she walked over to my broken glass on the floor and picked it up."You know, they say that you should never dwell on the past and only look towards the future."

"Well, those people--"

"Are idiots. Never listen to them."

"Why?"

"If one forgets their past, they tend to repeat it in the future. You should keep your past in mind to have as a souvenir, but your present and future are your only priorities."

"Why are you telling me this when you already separated me from my child?"

"Because you get to back on one condition."

"And what's that?"

"You'll have to climb the mountain and go to that spot again."

With those words, she melted into a puddle of sludge and leaked out of my house. This was my chance to get out of here and rejoin Amber Jewel. I put my shoes on and immediately jolted out of the door. I ignored what I needed. No climbing equipment. No extra bottles of water. Instead, I ran as fast as I could and finally reached that spot after about forty-five minutes. I was already dead tired, but she was waiting for me right there.

"What...what is it now?"

"You'll have to fight me and kill me."

"WAIT WHAT?!"

The startled birds around flew away.

"That's right. As you recall, I didn't have this appearance before."

"So what?"

"Remember when Cyclon and Twilight went in your skull to find you?"

"Yeah...The serpent. I knew I had seen you somewhere." I silently cursed.

"Not necessarily. Being a creature that initially strived on negativity, it only reawakened my original purpose, but I was never inherently evil. Everything I did up to now was to get your hopes up and make you happier, so I let the serpent do what it wanted while maintaining a minimum of of control, yet it never worked. You were always confused and angry, but, if you 'kill' me, you'll free yourself of these emotions."

She gestured her two front hooves as if she was doing quotation fingers.

"So what? Do I do this now?"

"No. You're just going to have to do it in the White Zone."

"The White Zone...That's what it's called? Seriously?"

"No. I dunno what it's called. Look. I'm just trying to be creative here."

"You're failing at it." I crossed my arms.

"WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?!"

Silver facehoofed and dragged it across her face, then stared at me.

"Are we doing this or not? This is your only chance to get back to Jewel and those who are your friends."

"Yes."

"Are you serious? No thinking whatsoever?"

"No."

"You know that you might die yourself."

"I was expecting that. Yes."

"Okay then. In we go."

She stomped the floor with a face of concern, and, like a frog catches an insect, I was caught by the vrtex and tossed into the white light. We were both free falling through it. It was like sky-diving, and the landscape was comprised of several images showing the events that led up to this point in my life. My birth, my fights, my encounters, everything. As I twirled around to look at everything in disbelief, I looked back at Silver to see that she had taken the shape of that deer creature again.

I immediately clenched my fists. It started. She threw herself at me, trying to impale me with her antlers, which I grabbed and used an invisible wall behind us to use as a pressure point and foot hold. I pushed back against her and broke off a piece of the antler, making her yell in pain, then I jumped to her side and stabbed her there. Pieces of the ink flew up then dissolved, followed by my voice.

"I'm not a mare. No matter what, I'm always a man."

She back-flipped and kicked me in the head with her hoof, stunning me, right before hitting my chest with the side of her head. Bad move. I grabbed it, slammed her back against my stomach, then started pummeling her into attempted submision. The ink started to dissolve itself.

"I've never had friends, yet they're so kind, but I've always wanted to be alone, so why are they always there for me when I'm rarely there for them? When no one was really ever there for me?"

She got out of my hold and growled as she shook her head. This time, she was mad. She started to use magic now, judging by the black projectiles being thrown from her antlers at me. I managed to dodge a few, but several still scraped my skin, causing me to cringe and glare back at her as she laughed. She let her guard down. I immediately threw my hand in her mouth then wrapped it around her lower jaw, which I snapped in two after some forced pressure. Her scream was awful, but I knew that this wasn't really how Silver was.

"I was a man, yet a held a foal in my belly for eleven months, and she came out as cute and adorable as I would have hoped. Why am I so attached to her when something unrelated to men happened to me? Something that should have traumatized me?"

As I grabbed Silver's hind leg which was coming towards me, I swung her around and threw her against the wall, making some more ink dissolve. This time, the void was starting to become dotted with the ink, as if something was happening.

"Derry. It's me." a voice spoke aloud.

"Grandfather?"

"Yes."

"What are you coming to me again for? I thought you were done."

"Apparently not, because Silver thought that extreme methods were necessary."

I dodged another strike coming from Silver and punched her in the gut before she twisted my arm and tossed me against the wall.

"What do you mean?"

"Derry, to be honest, I knew everything from the beginning when it started. Let's just say that I've been yourr guardian angel for some time. I've been spying on your parents too. Your dad ended up getting diarrhea after eating one carrot."

He burst into laughter.

"Wait, so this means that you've been behind all of this?"

"Yes and no. Silver and I have been talking quietly together about how to make you open up. However, when nothing was working, she took things into her own hands the second she got caught by the snake."

"Then..."

"Yes. We've been working behind the scenes to make you open yourself up and make you happy. Although several factors came out of our reach, like that Discord fellow, you've pretty much handled yourself like holding water in a holed can."

"Meaning?" I asked after kicking Silver away.

"That I've been intervening with several things?"

"..."

"I can't go into too much detail. However, I can tell you that, if you pass this, you'll be staying with your new family and friends forever, because this place is degrading."

"It is?"

I look around to see that the tunnel was slowly becoming devoured by a black color. Just as soon as I realize this, I hear a voice call out for me. It was too faint to understand.

"Well, if it's going to be my new home, then I best get there in one piece!"

I grabbed Silver's antlers and rip them off, a resounding crack echoing in this place. I then jab them in her throat. She suddenly stops moving, and all the ink gets removed from her body. Her now lifeless body is just floating and slowly rotating as I find my own being returned to that of Silver's. I then hear Amber calling out for me.

"MOMMY! I can't reach her!"

"Where is that coming from? Jewel? Jewel! I'm going to get back to you, I swear it!"

I see a portion of the ecnroaching blackness get swiped away by some weird, crackling energies as a shard forms in it. Jewel is bashing on whatever it is and tries to push her hoof through afterwards. Using Silver's body, I push myself towards the shard and finally manage to touch this side of the mirror, if that's what it truly was. As I look at Amber and smile, she smiles back. She looked terrible, but when she reached out for me, a huge flash blinded me.

(Narrator transition)

As Derry disappeared, the true Silver smiled and dissolved herself. The tunnel was now completely engulfed by darkness and, soon, crumple into a singular mess.

(Silver transition)

I kept my eyes closed, although I felt that I was holding something. It was like when I first when through that tunnel holding Silver. Once the blinding flash dissipated, I opened my eyes to see that I was holding Jewel in my arms, and that I was a pony again. How quaint it was to feel this again. This time, however, I actually felt liberated. I was happy with what I had become, and I embraced my new purpose of existence in my legs very tightly.

"I missed you, mommy."

"I missed you too, Jewel."

The door slammed open with Twilight, Discord, and what seemed to be doctors.

"AMBER! Get out of th...It's not possible."

"What's wrong, Twilight. Did you miss moi?" I asked with a voice of humor.

Before she could walk towards me, Discord pushed her aside with a look of fear on his face.

"What is this? Silver using humor? It must be the apocalypse."

"Your humor is still largely unfunny."

"To uncouth cannies such as yourself, maybe." he put his hand on his chets and turned to the side.

"I don't get it. How is this possible?" Twilight asked.

I was about to say something, but I heard a certain voice that mocked me the first moments I was in Equestria.

Tell her it was Discord. Having chaos on your side might be good.

"But I thought you were--"

Shaddap. Yer gettin' interrupted too much.

"It was Discord's chaos that helped me get back."

The draconequus' eyes widened as he uncrossed his arms.

"I wh-what?"

"Don't be so modest."

Everypony turned to face him.

"W-Well. It was all in a day's work." he announced smugly.

"Yes. I'm sure." I frowned.

"Well, how about I just bring Cyclon here?"

"What? But I just--"

"Too late!"

Cyclon was teleported right in front of me, where he was yelling violently.

"AND IF I HEAR COMPLAIN ONE MORE TIME I'LL...I'll..."

His colors faded.

"S...Silver?"

"Yes. Still disturbed."

"Well...I talked to General Bullseye about this. He had seen his fair share in bizarreties and said that he once knew a similar predicament. Suffice to say, in this world, you've always been Silver. So, basically, there's no need to worry, although it took awhile to get used to and confirm that to myself. I guess that...I still love you."

He looked at me and simply shrugged. I stood up, stared him straight in the eyes, then kissed him...then I put him into an arm hold.

"Don't think I'll be getting mushy anytime soon." I evily grinned.

"Not on my list to expect such things."

The reunion with the others was touching as well, and a few, such as Pinkie Pie and Applejack, noticed my change in humor, saying that I seemed more 'free' of my emotions. I couldn't agree more. The pink pony threw a party for us at Twilight Sparkle's palace, to which I actually danced. I didn't have to deal with Gold, so I could enjoy this. After that, things became a bit more...shall we say, bland? Jewel began to develop her magical powers at an incredible rate, although both Luna and Celestia agreed that it was her 'natural talent', so to say, although she did recieve high praise and should be staying as Luna's personal student.

I also made amends with Celestia. We had a little talk, and there was a bit of commotion, but I decided to treat her with respect as long as she did the same for me. I still wasn't going to use 'princess' in her name, though. Besides that, nothing really special happened. Silver was still alive and giving me advice in my head...and mocking me, and my grandfather was watching my every move. I hope he was pleased with how his plans had worked out. I still don't understand how the Giga Sparkle could communicate with someone who is dead. I guess I'll never know.


-1 year later-

It was Amber Jewel's sixth birthday, and Twilight had agreed to let her celebrate it at her palace, what with our friendship and all that. Her front yard was completely covered in decorations, and even the guards had removed their helmets and were, in a way, 'off duty'. Twilight and some of the servants were waiting for my family and I to arrive at the front door. Once we did, Twilight smiled and said:

"Happy birthday, Amber."

"Thank you, Twilight."

"Discord is in the back, in case you want to see him. He's the clown." she joked.

"YES!"

"HOLD ON!" I shouted to Jewel before she ran off. "I wanted to give you something early before you went to your party and opened the other presents."

I pulled a stuffed pony out of the backpack that Cyclon was carrying. Its body was of a cherry red, while the mane and tail, although twirled, both had a straight, mint green line going through them and their pure whiteness. Its eyes were also mint-green. It also didn't have a cutie-mark, just like Silver. It was going to be Jewel's choice on what it was going to be. I smiled as I looked at it.

"I'm giving this to you so you can cherish it. To be honest, my only gift, ever, was a plushie like this one. I cared deeply for her."

"What happened to her?" Jewel asked me.

Stop being mushy. I'm still here, dumbass.

"Well, let's just say that, even though she's gone, she's still in my head."

My eyes glew a faint blue, judging by the reflection in Jewel's eyes.

"Here."

Jewel looked at it for awhile, then grabbed and hugged it, then thanked me.

"I'll call her 'Minty'."

"Sweetie, that isn't very--"

I cut Cyclon off and whispered to him:

"It's very creative. Don't destroy her imagination."

"Okay. Fine! Yeesh!"

I smiled in victory.

(Narrator transition)

As the filly hugged her doll, her mother and father looked at her with happiness, especially Silver. The filly hopped into the castle as she held her plushie, eager to meet Discord, but nopony noticed that, as the filly did this, the eyes of the plushie glew a faint red and a small smile pushed itself across the seems made to form the mouth.

Author's Note:

Well, there we go. I'm done with this series! It was a long run, but I'm finally done. Hopefully, it's one that everyone appreciates and will appreciate in the future. Now it's the Equinox Kingdom fic I shall work upon, as stated by my blog.

Comments ( 180 )

It's really over, isnt it?

Well, it was one of the greatest Story I have read so far. Congratulation for a Exquisited Story and a wonderful ending.

And now... I read it again^^

2963485
Oh you damn little... what's going on in your head?
You know what? I dont want to know.

2963582 Here's a sample.
[youtube=dzMq5_thk4o]

Another good fic of him. Hopefully it's not the last fic with him in it.

Well,I really enjoyed reading these stories :heart: great job!

2966121 2965592Well thank you very much.

I'm still surprised nobody noticed that last bit in the final chapter.

2969324 Perhaps, but then that means that everyone forgot about Silver's defining feature.

2969402 Then their organs I must harvest.

I love it. and may i say....
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pinkiecrazy:

Yay happy ending! This was an good series, seems like time in Equestria is much slower than on earth because he was there for what 10-15 years or something?

Also I got an bad feeling about the last part with Minty's eyes glowing red and the smile! Red almost always means evil, and yet it's my favorite color! That being said that does leave it open to have another story based off this series if you ever decide to make one it's an good way to end it!

2963626 TF2 in an nutshell!

2972801 YAY! Someone noticed! Also, yes and no. It's more because the Giga Sparkle sent him to the exact point of him leaving Earth, meaning the no time had passed since he left.

NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE! NEED A DISPENSAH HERE!

2972982 Ah that makes sense!

Also:
POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS! POOTIS!

2973961 [youtube=mZqTP5AnFRg]
[youtube=EM4iQn2Si-U]

2974580 I wanted to go orange with Minty's eyes, but I decided to stick with the original red eyes idea.

2974589 Ah makes sense I guess!

Well....that was a wonderful, not-so-complex ending to a great series of stories. Quite Feelzy...Thanks Psycho...Have fun with your equinox shite.

2978802 What's shite? And why would the Equinox story be related to a kite? Y u not like it?

2979035 ....I just can't find anything along the lines of something I might enjoy with it... It looks like you understand what my word means as well....I....might give it a try later...but not now.

2980407 I assumed you hated it, but the word "shite" don't exist.:coolphoto:

2980410 shite. Yes it exists...it is a real word....exflflelhfoho! is not a real word, but that doesn't stop me from saying it...online...or off.

2980424 Looks like a way to say kite with a "s" and "h" to me. Sounds the same, too.:applejackconfused:

2980428 The word shite may refer to:
The shite, the principal character in a Japanese Noh play
Shite, the person who performs the technique in aikido
A variation of shit, especially in Ireland and the UK

Does that answer your question? I plagiarized it straight from Wikipedia.

2980437 Shit? But shite doesn't sound at all the same! The "e" puts emphasis on the "i", making it sound like kite!

2980448 ....How do you know I wasn't referring to the other meanings? I can put random stuff on my sentances, too! ...But yes. I know. I like the 'I' sound over the sound of the 't'....'t's are grating on my ears.

2980470 Because the other two were out of context compared to the sentence structure you used indicating some form of dislike on your part.

2980474 ...Perhaps....perhaps not.... .... ....I see a really odd image of Rainbow Dash in a swimsuit at the bottom of my screen...What's up with that? ...I think I'll stare at it for a bit.

2980651 I know. I saw it earlier too.:pinkiesick:

2963626....Looks like fun.

2980653Twasn't that bad....Ooh! Look! NOW THERE'S A BLANK SCREEN!

2980771 I see nothing because I had that blocked.:pinkiecrazy:

2980829 I will flood your channel with pony porn if you don't 'un'-block it.:pinkiecrazy: ...But no...really...its a decent image, it doesn't have explicit sexual references, and isn't Luna in Lingerie. ...Maybe you overreact to the whole porn thing.... How old are you anyways?

2980911 I meant that bank image thing.

2980913 Bank? I said Blank....

2981000 You wrote bank first unless I read wrong.

2981001 I wrote blank....banks are creepy man....blanks all the way.

2981001 Interesting new avatar btw....

2987753 Your welcome, Psycho...... uh...who made it?

2988246 On my profile page right next to the pic, you will solve the riddle.

2988813 Thanks for the information...How are you doing by the way? Everything ok OL?

2988860 Just Curious...I haven't been online for a week, so I'd like to make sure the interesting people are doing ok...Why do you ask?

2988880 You just answered the question.

2988881 What question? My answer was the answer to question I questioned? Or was it something else?

2988891 Just to me asking why.

2988894 Well...Then why did you ask why I asked? Is it because circulatory asking answers that answer questions amuses you? Or something else?

Login or register to comment