• Published 15th Feb 2013
  • 3,782 Views, 56 Comments

Ghostrider seeker of revenge - DemonOJM

  • ...
11
 56
 3,782

The forgotten past Part 1

Soul Chain trotted into his new home and immediately collapsed onto his couch. He thought about everything that had just happened.

So now I'm a resident of Ponyville and the gates of tartarus are right outside the village. Hopefully nothing will happen. Who am I trying to kid, peace is never an option when dealing with Tirek. I’m lucky that there were only diamond dogs today, but who knows what will happen tomorrow? And those six mares from earlier. They are something. Twilight really surprised me with her magical skill. No unicorn has ever been able to hold me that long. I also have to keep an eye on Pinkie Pie, she has some kind of power beyond imagination. Hmmmm... what if those mares really do call Celestia? No. There’s no way she she would believe them even if they did.

As he began to think about Celestia, he was filled with emotion. Pain, sorrow, sadness, love.

“Why Celestia, why did you this to me!?” He cried out in agony.




In a chariot heading toward Ponyville, Princess Celestia thought out loud, “I can’t believe he’s still alive after such a long time. There have been no rumors about him for a long time, but this can’t be a coincidence.” They neared a giant tree in the center of Ponyville.

“Now it is the time to tell my student something about the past that isn’t written.”

They touched down in front of the tree that was a library.

Celestia got out of the chariot and made her way to the door and knocked.

Twilight opened the door. She looked a little irritated, similar to how she looked during the whole Smartypants incident.

“Oh, Princess Celestia, that was quick,” Twilight greeted her teacher.

“Twilight, it’s good to see that you’re all well and unharmed,” Celestia said with a sigh of relief. “Let’s go inside, there are many things I need to tell you.”

Twilight and Princess Celestia entered the library, where everyone bowed to the princess except for Rarity, who was still lying on the couch, unconscious.

“Please everyone, there is no need for formalities. Oh my, what happened to Rarity? I thought that nothing serious had happened?” Celestia asked as she looked at Rarity.

“Hah, Rarity just had a little drama fit after Twilight told her that the stuff on her muzzle couldn’t be removed without taking some fur with it!” Rainbow Dash said while hovering in the room.

“Alright Princess, can you tell us some about this Ghostrider feller or not?” Applejack asked the princess directly.

“Yes, dear Applejack, I know much, but I must ask first. Twilight, did you mentioned to the Ghostrider that you’re my student?” Princess Celestia asked nervously.

“No Princess, there wasn’t time. He left as quickly as he came,” Twilight answered with concern.

“Good. Don’t mention that to anypony right now. It could put you and your friends in danger. Also, you shouldn’t mention that you’re the new elements of harmony. Promise me that!” Twilight make the motion of a Pinkie Promise.

“Ok, now I’ll tell you the story of a nearly forgotten past. The first thing you should know is that he isn’t evil, he is special.”




It was over a thousand years ago, before my sister became Nightmare Moon. There was a great kingdom, one with a beautiful capital. The name of the king was Scorpian. He was a unicorn with pure white fur and a platinum colored mane and tail, funny because he was a descendant of princess Platinum. He had a wife, an earth pony named Megan. They had a foal together, but Megan died during childbirth, giving her child life.

King Scorpian was both happy and sad, and he ended up making a promise to his dead wife that he would make sure his son would always be happy. As his son grew, he turned into an astonishing colt. Unfortunately, he would always end up making enemies out of his friends, usually over something silly like a prank taken too far.

One day he was sent to our kingdom to learn some etiquette, so that he could learn to be a proper ruler.

When he arrived, he greeted us with a simple, “Hello princesses.” I knew in that moment it would be a lot of work.

He didn’t talk in the royal we. He was free spirited, talked like the common folks, and bent the rules.

Over time, this fresh new way of royal actually grew on me and I liked it!

My sister and I eventually gave up trying to teach him etiquette, and instead focused on politics, like different customs from other countries.

As I spent more time with him, my heart grew closer to him. He knew it, and he shared my feelings, but we both knew that it wasn’t possible for me and him to be a- a couple.




Princess Celestia sobbed. “Sorry my little ponies, but it still hurts to think about after all of these years. I’ll continue the best that I can.” Pinkie Pie pulled a tissue out of nowhere and gave it too the princess.

“Thank you Pinkie Pie. Let’s continue.”




One day, his father became sick, deathly sick.

He was shocked to say the least. His father had a rare type of cancer with no known cure. After that, he left and searched for a way to save his father’s life.

He searched through many archives in hopes of finding something. He looked in Griffin, Diamond Dog, Zebra,even Flutter Pony archives, but wasn’t able to find anything.

Becoming desperate, he tried turning to dark magic and forbidden books.

He found a way to save his father's life in a book so dark and evil, that even I shudder at the thought of it. The Necronomicon the book of the dead.

There was an introduction on how to make a deal with the current king of Tatarus.

That was the moment he made the biggest mistake of his life while save somepony dear in his heart.




Everypony was listening. Even Rarity was awake now, the fashionista would not dare miss such a love story. Everypony had traces of tears in their eyes. Rainbow Dash was the only only one who tried to hide it.

"That, my little ponies, is the beginning of the tragic tale of Ghostrider. Right now I don’t want to continue any further. I told you this story so you would understand that he isn't a monster, or even a bad pony, he simply made a bad decision for what he thought was the right reason."

"Ok princess. I think I can speak for all of us when I say I understand what you mean." Twilight answered for all of them.

“Thank you, now I must depart and tell Luna the that he is back. And please Twilight, remember not to tell anypony that you’re my student or one of the Elements of Harmony.” Princess Celestia then left, leaving the six mares and dragon with many questions.




Somewhere dark and creepy.

In a dark hall with only a little bit of light from two torches (which burned in a blue flame), there sat a gigantic throne. Upon this throne sat a giant centaure with a black mane, beard and fur. In contrast to the black of his fur, his skin was blood red and his eyes, a yellow that glowed. To top everything off, he had two gigantic bullshorn coming out of the top of his head.

A griffin, completely clothed in a red black spandex suit with two katana on his back and two weird looking crossbows, one on each hip, entered the throne room.

“Yo boss, what job you got for me? Please tell me that there are going to be some teats!” the griffin said.

“Shut your insufferable beak Wade and listen! This job will be your last, and it can only be a win/win situation for me!” The centaur laughed right as the griffin was about to say something.

“Let me explain this to you featherbrain. You are going to kill the Ghostrider. When you complete the job, you’re free to go, and I’m free of you lose mouth. If you don’t kill him, he will end up killing you for sure so I can only win.” The centaur grinned and showed his sharp white fangs.

“Well, the Ghostrider better be ready for a bumpy ride. Here comes Deadpool!” the griffon screeched as he flew out of the window.

Comments ( 17 )

I'm going to take a break, I got so many ideas I must writ and sort them.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*breath intake*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! DEADPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

2722474You've got a deviantart account?

2722496 Yes? But I don't use it so much.

Are .we going to hear deadpools voices and pinkie with deadpool maybe

Why did you put this on hiatus

4077748 I don't have the mood it is darkand sad I will continue but I can't write at the moment.

okay I was just wondering

Next chapter plz

Perfect fiction! Please next chapter!

i don't mean to be rude but 5/6/13 ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING MY IT IS NOW 26/2/15 UPDATE IT :twilightangry2:

It is now 2018 I nearby declare this Story DEAD.

Login or register to comment